Preview

Anomaly of the Fates

by Celtic Bard

Copyright© 2012 by Celtic Bard

Fantasy Story: Immortality. What does that mean? Not the definition but the actuality of living forever. What is the difference bewtween living a life you know will end and a life that could go on until the sun burns out? This silly notion is what confronts a young man on his 30th birthday as events spin out of control and go from a surprise family get-together to a struggle of cosmological proportions. This is the tragic story of Tiernan Cathal MacCormac's 30th birthday and what happens in the aftermath.

Tags: Romance   Crime   Violence   Assassins   Bounty Hunters   Cannibalism   Alternate Universe   Shapeshifters   Supernatural   Vampires   Werewolves   Angels   Demons   Monsters   Fantasy   Witchcraft   Magic  

Author's Note: As an alumnus of Augusta State University irritated with the idiotic name change the Regents of the University made, I refuse to use the new name and tacitly support said idiocy. Those curious enough can use the internet to find out what I mean. This only relates to this tale in that I use Augusta State University in the story and some may wonder if such a place is real. It is, but currently under a very unpopular and fairly new name.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close