Genins Girls of the Nations - Cover

Genins Girls of the Nations

Copyright© 2023 by Broken Gunny

Chapter 94

Robert

You people this is real, and these Commissions are real. You are now Commissioned Officers in the New York State National Guard with a Six-year commitment. Separately you are also Commissioned Officers in the Wappinger Nation Militia. Mine and the Wappinger Nation Leadership Council plan in the future to have a National Guard Unit organized under our Nation. It will not report to a State Governor but directly to POTUS through the Secretary of Defense. This will take Time. We will use the State National Guard system until we can be independent. In the future it may come to you having to choose between the State NG or the Wappinger Nation Militia. If I ask you which One you choose, make a choice but do not lie about your choice. Make One and honor your choice even to a Court Marshal.

You will, after dinner, sign the paperwork. Supply will issue you a Wolverine Clan Industries Inc. Wappinger Nation phone to talk to your parents and anyone else you wish to talk to. You will report to Colonel Timothy Silver Fox in your BD uniforms at 0600 for orders and instructions. Now take your seats.

Lillian Oaks

Lester called us to attention and after saluting MGen Pierce which he returned, ordered us, left face, and marched us away.

Before we left the stage Col. Fox handed each of us a Silver American Eagle and said it was from the General. We all knew it was to reward our First salute by an Enlisted Person.

As we headed for our table we stopped and split up to other tables as Mrs. Ruth directed us:

Martinez Sanchez Davis, Roseland Forest, Maybell Starks, Aleshia Jasmin Pierce, Jackson Andrew Davis, Johanna Warren, Lela Downs, and Sandra Lee Pierce now filled Table #1.

Jefferson Alexander Davis, Janice Lincolnshire, Lester Miller, Elizabeth Anne Pierce, Alexander Boone Davis, Eloise Quayman, Herald Tiller, and April Joy Pierce now filled Table #2

Marcus Alton Night, Christine Shepard, Me, Jennifer May Silver Fox, Mr. Morris Abraham Hamilton, Cassidy Sherman, Shenna Wright, and Wynette Lee Silver Fox now filled table #3

These are the teams we would be working with after the weather emergency was over. We would get a chance to finish our degrees and even do Masters. I would get to know my team members and their skills. Our job was to turn the team’s results into lesson plans to teach others. Dinner was verry good and with the kidding about us being One Day Wonders.

After dinner, MGen Pierce informed us Six, that the Governor of New York State informed the National Guard Federal Command he would refuse to sign our National Guard Commissions. We were now only Commissioned Officers of the Wappinger Nation Militia. We were each asked to whom we held our allegiance. We all replied to the Constitution of the United States and the Wappinger Nation.

MGen Pierce had decided, that due to the Governors decision, only Wappinger Nation Militia would have the command authorities’ duties involving our perimeter. Due to our short staff, we would still use US Marines along with Wappinger Nation Militia Personnel. The Wappinger Nation Militia would be in command of all posts.

BGen Fox informed me that the Striker Team of me, Starks, and Tiller would be the Flag Command Duty Team this evening from 2200 until 0800 tomorrow morning. Of the now Wappinger Nation Militia as the Flag duty. We would rotate sleep and the welcoming of the incoming snow clearing/rescuing patrols through our gate. So, my rank of Captain was in the Wappinger Nation Militia, but I still had a Six-year commitment to the service and had no wish to go back on my oath of service.

Judge Olson

Robert asked me to review the Constitution of The Wappinger Nation. He and his leadership team

had created it to help them govern The Wappinger Nation accordance with The Constitution of the United States.

Currahee Nations “also known as” Dr. Robert Hayowentha Pierce Senior, the recognized Principal Chief of the Wappinger Nation by the Department of Interior and Bureau of Indian Affairs. First Vice Chief Mrs. Kariwase Twin Lakes Tall Elk Pierce and the Wappinger Nation Mother Mrs. Ruth Ann Harper Jackson all decided. There was a need to better organize the people of Wolverine Clan Industries Inc. and MCAS Wolverine Field, Wappinger Nation. Located in the interior of the States of New York, Massachusetts, and Vermont under The U S Senate approved Wappinger Nation Treaty of Recognition with the United States of America.

Having to go around and ask for ranks for the Wappinger Nation people to do their job and interact with outside people was getting to be a problem. The Federal National Guard Bureau informed The Principle Chief Currahee Nations. The New York State Adjutant General of the State National Guard would not recognize the Commissions he arranged through the National Guard Bureau, National Headquarters.

The Wappinger Nation Ruling Consul decided The Wappinger Nation would fund and support their own military force with Principal Chief of the Wappinger Nation as its head. It would be accountable to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the Wappinger Nation.

The leadership will be: The Principle Chief, First Vice Chief, Three Assistant Vice Chiefs, The Nations Mother, The Nations Mother Apprentice, The Seven Sachems Lords of the Wappinger Nation, and the Seven Elected Counselors. They by The Constitution of the Wappinger Nation would now make up the Ruling Council of the Wappinger Nation. The Wappinger Nation would use the Federal Judicial System under The United States Senate approved Treaty of Recognition. Unless the Courts force them to create a Judicial System of their our own.

The US Senate approved The Wappinger Nation Treaty of Recognition under the political maneuvering of the late Senator Jackson for the former Chairman of the dissolved Consumer Electric Corporation. The current official BMI recognized leadership of Wappinger Nation will require that all current Local, State, and Federal Governments and Agencies recognize and follow the terms of The Wappinger Nation Treaty of Recognition.

By this Wappinger Nation Constitution, all persons born on Wappinger Nation property will be members of the Wappinger Nation. All people who worked for or were dependents of Wolverine Clan Industries Inc. and its subsidiaries on 1February this year would be members of the Wappinger Nation. This does not make them a member of a People’s Nation. That could only come from birth and percentage of People Nations Blood and was a Federal Statute recognized standard that could not be, nor would The Wappinger Nation modify the Law.

The Wappinger Nation can remove any person from the rolls of the Wappinger Nation. The grounds for removal by the Constitution of the Wappinger Nation are the gross violation of the ethics, moral standards, or laws of the Wappinger Nation as determined by The Wappinger Nation Ruling Consul. The procedure for removal is by Two unanimous votes, Ninety days apart, of the Wappinger Nation Ruling Consul. The person or persons will have the right to appear in person before the Ruling Consul before the Second role removal vote. To appeal the decision before the second role removal vote. The person or persons must appear in person to show cause of why The Ruling Consul should not remove them from The Wappinger Nation Rolls. Both votes must be unanimous, and no abstentions of a Wappinger Nation Ruling Consul Members permitted. All must vote for or against role removal in a roll call vote. Wappinger Nation Ruling Consul Members will not use secret ballots when considering removal of members from the membership role.

By The Constitution of the Wappinger Nation The position of Principle Chief, First Vice Chief, and Nation Mother are lifelong positions. The procedures to revoke the positions is. First a Two Thirds vote of the Ruling Consul in a roll call vote. If approved a vote of the Members of the Wappinger Nation in a secret ballot within Thirty days. Each position will require a greater than Seventy-Five percent majority of the vote of the Members of the Wappinger Nation for removal.

By the Constitution of the Wappinger Nation The position of Principle Chief, First Vice Chief, and Nation Mother shall have no rank or position in The Wappinger Nation Militia.

The Principle Chief will appoint with the approval of The Wappinger Nation Ruling Consul a War Chief and a Deputy War Chief to lead the Wappinger Nation Militia. The War Chief will be a MGen in the Wappinger Nation Militia. The Deputy War Chief will be the Senior BGen in the Wappinger Nation Militia. Both appointments are at the pleasure of The Principle Chief of the Wappinger Nation.

The positions of The Wappinger Nation Assistant Vice Chiefs are a Six-year elected term. An Assistant Vice Chief election is every Two years for one seat of the Assistant Vice Chiefs positions. This Constitution will allow only One consecutive term before an Assistant Vice Chiefs must step down for Two years.

The Nation Mother Mrs. Ruth Ann Harper Jackson Will appoint with consultation of Principle Chief Currahee Nations and First Vice Chief Mrs. Kariwase Twin Lakes Tall Elk Pierce the First Three Wappinger Nations Assistant Vice Chiefs: Dr Naomie Tallman-Chase to a Two-Year Tearm, Dr Walace Well See Tracker to a Four-Year Tearm, Allen Pierre Lighting PA to a Six-Year Tearm.

The Seven Sachems Lords appointments are for a single Seven-year term by the elected members of the Ruling Consul with consultation and approval of the Principal Chief, First Vice Chief, and Nation Mother. After the term of a Sachems Lords has expired, they will step down and must wait Three years before reconsideration for a Sachems Lords position again. The Nation Mother Mrs. Ruth Ann Harper Jackson Will appoint with consultation of Principle Chief Currahee Nations, and First Vice Chief Mrs. Kariwase Twin Lakes Tall Elk Pierce the First Seven Wappinger Nations Sachems Lords those appointed are: Byron Red Sky Nelson-Seven Years, Timothy Silver Fox-Six Years, Joseph John Boy Flaherty-Five Years, Doral Elwood Hayes-Four Years, Alfred Harvey-Three Years, Arthur William Smith-Two Years, and Joseph Sequoyah Marcus PA -One Year with appointments starting on 1 January and ending on the 31 December the year of their appointment expires. The Seven Sachems Lords are the only members of the Ruling Consul that by the Constitution of the Wappinger Nation Constitution may to hold a rank in The Wappinger Nation Militia.

An elected body of Seven Representatives from within the Wappinger Nation will make up the remaining members of the Twenty-One-member Ruling Consul of the Wappinger Nation. The Nation Mother Mrs. Ruth Ann Harper Jackson. In consultations with Principle Chief Currahee Nations and First Vice Chief Mrs. Kariwase Twin Lakes Tall Elk Pierce will appoint the First Seven people.

Mrs. Ruth will stagger the appointments of the Seven Representatives by years. An election by The Wappinger Nations People for each position will take place starting 7 November this year. By the end of Three Election cycles the Seven Representatives will be a Three-year term elected positions. Mrs. Ruth will appoint: Sampson Frank-One Year, Mary Bird Song Schepen-One Year, Dennis Simmons-One Year, Perrysville Throe-Two Years, Ryan North-Two Years, Matthew Jenkins Three Years, and George Paris-Three Years. Each would fill an elected position for one of the Seven: Three-One-year terms, Two-Two-year terms, or Two-Three-year terms until the first election cycle for their position. After that, all terms are Three-Years. This Constitution will allow only one consecutive term. A person elected or serving Two consecutive terms This Constitution requires them to step down for a Three-year period.

Those term limited from an Elected Position may run for a different Elected Position with no time served limits.

The First Vice Chief will be responsible for supervising all elections and maintaining voter registration Rolls. All Wappinger Nation Members on reaching their Eighteenth Birthday will automatically by this Constitution. The First Vice Chief will place them on the voter registration rolls.

All Absentee Ballots for all elections of people not on Wappinger Nation, Wolverine Field. The First Vice Chief will send out Sixty Days prior to an Election. A ballot to the last known address of each voter. The First Vice Chief must certify that all ballots counted must have a postmarked no later than the day of the election. A final Vote Count by The First Vice Chief will not be issued until Seven Days after an election to allow for them to count the Absentee Ballots.

All elections are on the Second Tuesday after the First Monday in November each year. Those elected shall take over their elected position on the 1st of January following the election. Election Day will be a Wappinger Nation Holiday with only Election Officials and necessary Wappinger Nation people working. The U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights Division Voting Section, this Consul, will encourage them to monitor the voting process and the vote counting.

Mrs. Ruth Ann Harper Jackson is the Nation Mother and Mrs. Consuela Leandra Tall Elk Silver Fox is her Apprentice and assistant. With consultation of the Principal Chief and First Vice Chief the National Mother will solely choose or with no appeal, dismiss her apprentice.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close