Genins Girls of the Nations - Cover

Genins Girls of the Nations

Copyright© 2023 by Broken Gunny

Chapter 68

Mrs. Ruth

Superintendent Wappinger Nation Education System Dr. Moses Schoffer, his Deputy Dr. Jane Holman, Grades 9-12 Dr. Norman Shell, Grades 6-8 Lynda-Lee Paris, Grades 3-5 Victoria Nelson, Grades K-2 Penny Cartwright, and Birth-pre-K Marigold Falcon. I wish to thank you for attending this meeting.

I have set the opening day for The Wappinger Nation Education System Monday 30 January.

The normal school year will start with the Summer Semester and end with the Spring Semester. This will set our calendar in line with the Autumn Universities start of the Education Calander. In review. Our Four, Nine-week planned semesters will be the start with week Five in Winter Semester. The Winter Semester will still end 3 March. The Spring Semester will start 13 March and end 12 May. The Summer Semester will start 29 May and end 28 July. The Autumn Semester will start 8 August and end 8 October.

The winter Semester will start 18 October and end 18 December. With Ten Holidays in the scheduled days we will have One-Hundred-Seventy days of school. This is a tough Schedule but doable for all students to accomplish and excel in.

Our Education program is not a walk thru but not as scarry as it sounds. We have Four Semesters of Nine Weeks each with a One-week break between Winter-Spring and Summer-Autum. A Two-week break between Spring-Summer and Autum-Winter.

Classes start at 0800 and end at 1700. From 0715 to 0755 we will serve a full breakfast to all the students who wish to take part in it. We will have a student teacher ratio of less than Six to One.

I went on to review all our academic goals and programs for our students at Wolverine Academy of Education Excellence and the rewards all students could receive for their studies and grade performance.

I continued, we will meet the education and developmental needs of every special needs student who finds themselves enrolled in the Wolverine Academy of Education Excellence that allows them to achieve their full potential. If a student is failing, we are failing! We need to find the problem(s) and solutions. We will not allow any Child under our care to fail without a fight.

On the other hand, any student who does not want to be here and does not do the required work, they go to the City/County System. We will provide the transportation and pay any and all fees required by the City/County System for these students. These students, by our rules we will not allow to take part in our extracurricular activities unless I personally give them a waver. Our teachers will only teach those who want to learn from us.

We will never have the student body to participate in athletic events between other schools, but we will have a vigorous intermural program. If we do achieve the necessary students, we will apply to participate in a league.

We will begin evaluating all students next Monday. Testing and evaluation period will be Three days. We will schedule a review of the students’ results in a Student and Parent conference with the staff member who will be the student’s advisor. These reviews and placements will start 0800 Thursday, with the schedule posted on the school events page at The Wolverine Academy of Education Excellence Web Page. Any questions about an individual’s performance during the review we will document and discuss it with the student and sponsors at that time.

The Birth thru Kindergarten Program under Education Director Marigold Falcon and Me. As The Clan Mother of Wappinger Nation. I take the education of our babies verry seriously and will keep a close eye on the babies education, development, and growth.

HR with my input as Clan Mother have written and published the Rules, Regulations, and Policies for Childcare. These Rules, Regulations, and Policies have been approved by our legal counsel.

We will now implement the rules and regulations after the Wolverine Clan Industries Inc. Board of Directors votes to approve them. Childcare shall keep a signed copy in each child’s file of their sponsors acceptance of the Rules, Regulations, and Policies Manual of the Wolverine Childcare Center.

We will not force children to learn but encourage them to excel and increase in knowledge as they grow. We try to keep children of different abilities together to help the slower to move faster and the faster to slow down to enjoy childhood and the milestones as they come. Our goal is to have each student able to read, sign their name with basic sentences, and do basic math before they start Kindergarten, but not at the expense of a child who grows to hate education and fights learning the rest of their life.

Again I have set the opening day for The Wappinger Nation Education System Monday 30 January. This is a tough Schedule but doable for all students and staff to accomplish and excel in.

Dose, anyone have anything to add to these procedures. I will make my remarks. Dr. Schoffer, you will present our K-5 and above program. Marigold Falcon when Dr. Schoffer finishes you will present our Six week to K-5 program. Dr. Holman, you will close out our presentation with the this is what happens if you break the rules or do not wish to have anything to do with The Wappinger Nation Academies teaching schedule.

Everyone please check your program information and be prepared to answer specific questions about it. Keep looking for more staff, Robert has approved the funding for our staffing of no more than One Teacher or Teacher Ade to Six Students as our staffing level.

Kariwase

I took on the task to do the Non-Security and Non-Education new employee brief. I will ask you to present your areas here today tomorrow to our NY National Guard people, our Federal Court Tenants and all Wolverine Clan Industries Inc. new employees and people new to Wolverine Field, Wappinger Nation tomorrow at 1400. Mrs. Ruth will provide the speaking schedule for us. I will start with Housing and Matthew Jenkins.

Matthew Jenkins

“The Longhouse” The Forty-Nine-Bedroom Dwelling and all of its separate facilities pertaining to it are listed as The Wappinger Nations Principle Chiefs Principle Residence. It is already occupied by multiple families, and it is not under the housing office control, not subject to the Housing Authorities Rules, and Policies Manual but is a self-governing, self-maintaining and self-financing operation.

Housing on Wappinger Nation, Wolverine Field, Wolverine Clan Industries Inc. is a privilege that can be revoked by the Housing Property Director with review by the Clan Mother. I will issue all housing on Wappinger Nation, Wolverine Field, Wolverine Clan Industries Inc. based on need, availability, and requirement relating to the job people do at Wappinger Nation, Wolverine Field, Wolverine Clan Industries Inc.

If an employe is an active reservist called to Federal or State Service, dependents may remain in the dwelling until the employee returns to our employment, or Thirty days after the Federal or State Service release the person from duty. We intend to support all our employees and families as they support the United States Military in the Reserves and Guards.

If an employee of Wolverine Clan Industries Inc. Wolverine Field, Wappinger Nation is fatally injured while in our employment and has a family residing in housing that family may remain in that housing unit for One year. If the surviving spouse is employed by us but does not rate the housing unit they are occupying, the Housing Property Director will waive the rated housing unit requirements and allow the family to remain in the housing unit if the dependent so desires. We will relocate them to another unit if that is their request.

If we terminate an employee for cause or by choice, they resign, an immediate notice of eviction will be issued with Thirty days to vacate the property.

HR has written the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures for housing and they were approved by our legal counsel. After the approval by the Board of Directors of Wolverine Clan Industries Inc. the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures for housing will be published and put on our Wappinger Nation, Wolverine Field, Wolverine Clan Industries Inc. housing web page.

We will conduct a semi-annual inspection of all housing units. We have no wall-to-wall carpet in any of our housing units, but all have wood floors, so no carpet cleaning is needed but we will schedule a resurfacing every Three years, adjusted by surface ware.

Pets will be allowed in all housing without a deposit. All vaccinations recommended by our Senior Veterinarian for that species will be required. Housing will publish a list of all banned pet breeds or species. Any pet that proves to be a danger to others or is considered a nuisance to the community by our housing director will be banned from our property.

Maintenance will schedule all repairs after receiving a trouble call on the Twenty-Four-hour trouble line. An emergency staff member will look at all after hour trouble calls to determine if a crew needs to work on it now and/or move the occupants to temporary housing as the damage makes the dwelling unsafe to occupy.

All house units with yards, the maintenance of that yard is the responsibility of the dwelling occupant. We will allow home gardens in single house back yards as long as they do not exceed Forty- Eight square Feet. A fee may be paid to Facility Maintenance making the yard care maintenances responsibility. The cost schedule based on the property and work required is in the housing rules handbook.

We will encourage all tenants to obtain rental insurance to cover the cost of damage done by negligence or malice. All damage caused by normal use will be repaired at no cost. All damage done by negligence or malice will be billed by the cost schedule included in the housing rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Excessive or repeat damage will result in the loss of housing privileges and financial charges assessed for repairs. We wish all to treat their assigned housing as the home they always wanted for their family, and we will treat you as family, not a tenant.

The cost schedule will be reviewed annually in the first workweek of January and an updated schedule takes effect on 1 February each year.

Airfield Employee Housing: Twelve, Eight Story Twenty-Four Double occupancy Dorm Room/Efficiency apartments per a floor: Two bedrooms, single bath-sink-shower-commode, Four burner stove with oven, refrigerator, Kitchen sink, microwave, seating area/front common room. Two Thousand- Three-Hundred-Forty-Four Apartments, for a total of Four-Thousand-Six-Hundred-Eighty-Eight beds with the basic furnishings and linins.

Senior Airfield Employee Housing: Twelve Eight Story Apartment/Condo Buildings with each having: Forty-Eight Two Bedroom, Forty-Eight Three Bedroom, and Twenty-Four, Four Bedroom units.

Leaving us with Five-Hundred-Seventy-Six, Two Bedroom units, Five-Hundred-Seventy-Six, Three Bedroom units, and Two-Hundred-Eighty-Eight, Four Bedroom units. Completed with the basic furnishings and linins. That is One-Thousand-Four-Hundred-Forty units Unoccupied.

This gives us Three-Thousand-Seven-Hundred-Eighty-Four housing units at the Airfield, all with the basic furnishings and linins. all unoccupied.

The Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Satellite Campus of Wolverine Field Polytechnic Institute, Undergraduate Housing: Twelve, Eight Story Twenty-Four Double occupancy Two bedrooms Dorm Room/Efficiency apartments per a floor with the same design as the Airfield Efficiency apartments. Two Thousand-Three-Hundred-Forty-Four Apartments, Four-Thousand-Six-Hundred-Eighty-Eight beds with the basic furnishings and linins.

Supportive Housing/Graduate Student Housing Twelve Eight Story Apartment/Condo Buildings with each having: Forty-Eight Two Bedroom, Forty-Eight Three Bedroom, and Twenty-Four, Four Bedroom units. Leaving us with Five-Hundred-Seventy-Six, Two Bedroom units, Five-Hundred-Seventy- Six, Three Bedroom units, and Two-Hundred-Eighty-Eight, Four Bedroom units. All completed and with the basic furnishings and linins. One-Thousand-Four-Hundred-Forty units Unoccupied

A Senior Facility Housing area of Two, Twelve Bedroom Fourteen Bath on a One-acre lot.

Twenty-Four, Eight Bedroom Ten Bath Home on a Three-Quater-acre lot. Forty-Eight, Six Bedroom Eight Bath Home, Half acre lot. For Seventy-Four houses for Senior Faculty.

A Greek housing area of Twenty-Four, Twelve Bedroom Fourteen Bath on a Three-Quater-acre lot with parking for Sixteen vehicles at each building.

That leaves us with a total of Three-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-Eighty-Two housing units in The Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Satellite Campus of Wolverine Field Polytechnic Institute

I do not know the number, if any, I can use for standard employee use.

A Complete Nine-Hundred-Sixty, Four Bedroom Unit Housing Subdivision For mid-level Management Personnel. It has a Police/Fire Station, Urgent Care, Dental Clinic, Childcare Center, Nineteen-unit Strip Mall anchored with a Convenience store on one end, an Eight Screen Theater in the middle and a Mid-size Food store anchoring the other end. Each Eight split units has a Four Bedroom Apartment on the Second Floor and Two, Two Bedroom Apartments on the Third Floor over them. This is Twenty-Four units unoccupied. I was advised not to plan on using the Apartment over the restaurants for our employee housing but to reserve them for the restaurants leases/employee use. This gives us Nine- Hundred-Eighty-Four housing units in this area.

A Gated Senior Management Personnel housing area consisting of: Eight, Twelve Bedroom Fourteen Bath Home, One-acre, enclosed heated indoor pool. Twenty-Four, Eight Bedroom Ten Bath Home, Three Quarter acre, heated indoor pool. Seventy-Two, Six Bedroom Eight Bath Home, Half acre, outdoor pool. Two-Hundred-Sixteen, Six Bedroom Eight Bath House, Half acre. Which gives us a Three- Hundred-Twenty Units of housing in this area.

The security area has four Eight Story Apartment/Condo Buildings with each having: Forty-Eight Two Bedroom, Forty-Eight Three Bedroom, and Twenty, Four Bedroom units that total to Four-Hundred- Eighty units. Also Four, Eight Story Twenty-Four Double occupancy Dorm Room/Efficiency apartments per a floor with a total of Seven-Hundred-Sixty-Eight apartments. For Senior Security Staff There are Eight, Twelve Bedroom Fourteen Bath Home, Three-quarter-acre and Twenty-Four, Eight Bedroom Ten Bath Homes on One-half-acre. This gives the Security Compound One-Thousand-Two-Hundred-Eighty housing units for their specific use.

This gives us a minimum of Five Thousand-Sixty-Eight housing units for our General employees use and Three-Thousand-Eight-Hundred-Eighty-Two housing units for The Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Satellite Campus of Wolverine Field Polytechnic Institute. Securities One-Thousand-Two- Hundred-Eighty housing units. And the Twenty-Four units above the strip mall.

Not counting the Longhouse, we have Six-Thousand-Three-Hundred-Fifty-Two housing units on Wolverine Field. We could, if needed in an emergency, sleep Nine-Thousand-Three-Hundred-Seventy- Six in our efficiency apartments. Based on bedrooms sleep Eight-Thousand-Sixty-Four people in our Twenty-Four Condo/Apartment Buildings. Eight-Hundred-Sixteen in the Senior Facility Housing. Three- Thousand Nine-Hundred-Four in the Middle Managers housing to include the strip mall. Two Thousand- Sixteen in the Senior Managers housing. And Two-Thousand-Three-Hundred-Four in the Security area.

If you told me to fill every bedroom, we could house Twenty-Six-Thousand-Four-Hundred-Eighty single bedrooms on our facility.

All personnel excepting a dwelling from Wappinger Nation, Wolverine Field, Wolverine Clan Industries Inc. will sign a copy of the housing agreement and we will keep a signed copy in each employees housing file of their acceptance of the policies and procedures.

This is all I have for housing.

Frost Jeter

Like many of you this is my first day on the job. I do Commercial Leasing. My suggestion is that we run the Nineteen businesses on the interior strip mall as our business. We can franchise Six to Eight restaurants or find successful run local family run restaurants and include the apartments above them as part of the lease, for the ones that will manage the restaurants for us. We should run the convenient store to control the sales Alcohol, Tobacco, and Publications sold.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close