Genins Girls of the Nations - Cover

Genins Girls of the Nations

Copyright© 2023 by Broken Gunny

Chapter 43

Judge Olson

I need the Four of you to stand and raise your right hand: “I, [name], do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.”

Congratulations, Gentlemen you are now sworn agents of the Secret Service and will serve at the Presidents pleasure. Here are your Badges and Credentials. Now get your dinner and rest. Your day will start at 0000 hours Friday 10 January. It is now 1642 Hours, Thursday 9 January.

Robert

Judge Olson, if you and your people have not checked into rooms, I can offer you rooms and food. We have bought a motel that bordered our property and had a seedy reputation for hourly renting. We have completely renovated and only use it for our needs, it can provide up to Forty rooms Single or Double your choice.

It comes with meals at our home which now has Two cooks, Four kitchen helpers, and Four wait staff. This allows us and our people to work odd hours and continue on a project if a wave of inspiration hits. Clark said we will take it; it beats sleeping on a hanger floor. He called his team and said Wolverine Clan Industries LLC have offered us there hospitality and we are going to take it.

As the team gathered Ryan North who had metamorphized from a gofer to the Supply and Logistics person passed out room keys and maps of our facility. I called an unofficial meeting of Wolverine Clan Industries LLC people.

I let them know of the plans for Tim, as POC of the Toy with Art, Allen, and myself on board. I explained what our mission was and how we would accomplish it. If it went as planned and no shooting or injuries by errant rounds outside the Air Services LLC building. At 0800 hours a Secret Service air crew provided by Clark will launch from Albany, all our family that wants to see our new home get on. The Bluebird. Eloise taking up the slack in The Thompson Built with the Beechcraft King Air 350ER-Twin if needed with another Shadow as POC.

The aircraft would land around 0830 hours. We would meet with the people holding leases at 0930 hours in the Eight Jetway Passenger Terminal on the property. Ryan, you will hire a catering company to provide a breakfast buffet for Two Hundred with servers from 0830-0930. After the meeting we will tour the property, look at the homes on the property and see if they meet our needs or should we build.

I am going to bed to sleep, yes, sleep. We will see all of you at 0830 Tomorrow. Goodnight.

0000 hours Friday 10 January Robert

I awoke as the alarm went off. Kariwase snuggled close to me. Being January in central New York State the air temperature was -4 F. Kariwase helped me dress in my good suit and tie.

I put my body armor under my dress coat. Thru insight Kariwase and Mrs. Ruth had one of my suits tailored to wear body armor and a concealed wepon in a Tankers Holster with little notice of them. I put a parka that had a quick Velcro release if I needed to get my wepon. Tim, Allen, and Art had the same setup.

0000 power surge destroys the Air Services LLC building security and alarm system, 0100 I had a light breakfast coffee and pastry, 0130 final brief, 0330 HRC leaves to get to their assault positions. 0430 the HRC arrives at the Wolverine Clan Industries LLC Research and Innovation Center at Wolverine Field and starts to get to their positions. 0500 my team leaves for the Albany International Airport; the badges get us right thru security. A team has already pre checked the Toy. Tim and I did it to ensure they missed nothing, the team was not upset, just recognized our professionalism, you don’t fly a plane you have not preflight. 0530 HRC ready. 0610 airborne. The FAA will keep all other aircraft out of our 1500-2000 corridor as we are running without lights. The sky was clear with a full moon, Tim and I put on NVGs. Tim controlled the speed that we reached approach at 0620. The Airfield had no tower crew and the tower at Albany broadcast nothing about our flight over the radio. 0630 touch down end of runway. No runway lights on, but the moon was enough with NVGs to see the plowed paths.

The power surge destroying the security system also must have damaged the electronic locks because there were doors propped open. And the hangar door was half open. I went to the door and stood off to the side and banged on the metal door and said I am the new owner of this facility and with my lawyer demand to talk with the person in charge about the new lease agreement.

A single bullet fired from inside the building hit close to me. If I had been standing in front of the door knocking, the gun fire would have hit me. Then rounds of automatic weapons fire followed the first round. We hit the deck and returned fire; our actions drew the attention of the people inside away from the half-opened hangar door that the HRT poured thru. In less than Two minutes it was over. No federal Agents Hit, Two Bad Guys killed, Seven Bad Guys Wounded, One seriously, Four captured.

One of the captured said you have illegally entered our premises without a warrant. I will be filing charges.

Clark replied, wrong I was off duty and as allowed I was accompanying the new owner to present the new lease terms to you. As he knocked on the door and identified himself, people in the building shot at him with a single round then automatic wepon fire followed.

As there are no registered automatic weapons registered to anyone with Air Services LLC it is a Federal Firearms Violation:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say we can and will use against you in a court of law. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one, we will appoint you one before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without a lawyer present, you have the right to stop answering at any time. Do you understand these rights?

Air Services LLC attorney

I am an attorney and I understand my rights. Tell that man, get off that airplanes it is the property of Air Services LLC and as their attorney I do not give you permission to search it.

Robert

I am Dr. Robert Hayowentha Pierce Senior, a Secret Service Agent. I am also the Chairman of the Board and CEO Wolverine Clan Industries LLC, Recognized Chief of the Wappinger Land Trust by the Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs. We have ownership of all real property of defuncted Consumer Electric Corporation and according to my invoice Pilatus PC-12/45E aircraft number 349 registration N870XB, number 621 registration N389XK, number 641 registration N941XQ, number 799registration N779XW, number 841 registration N981XQ, and number 899 registration N159XW and ERJ145XRs numbers 145892 and 145999 all belong to me with all leases cancelled 5 January when the Federal Government seized all assets Consumer Electric Corporation which I have been awarded. So those aircraft and everything on them and everything in this building is mine. And you who are here illegally, fired on me with automatic weapons when I used my right as an owner to inspect this facility. So I am having you arrested for assault with intent of bodily harm, assault with a firearm, criminal trespassing and any subsequential charges The Federal Authorities wish to charge you with are their business.

Now I will inspect my property. Are the search dog teams here yet Arthur? Yes, he replied and ready to get to work. Get them started if you find anything please call the Federal Authorities. I turned and left the building as Agent Clark drug away the sleaze ball that gave lawyers a bad name.

0710 Hours Robert Continues

I called Kariwase and said the takeover of the property by us was complete. The planned meeting with leaseholders will take place at 0930. See you at 0830. I told Agent Clark that I was going over to the passenger terminal to see what was going on. The President on waking assigned me a TSA Agent to escort me as he had a fit about me. Walking about with no security and said a Federal Agent had better be with me the rest of the day if something happened to me there could still be a war. He told his Chief of Staff this was close to overstepping his bounds. Do not keep things like this secret from him. But did laugh at The Bureau of Indian Affairs Recognizing me as the Principle Chief of the Wappinger Land Trust by the reason of the forfeitures of Consumer Electric Corporation and Senator Jackson maneuvers in the Congress. Also my appointment at his pleasure of an Agent of the Secret Service.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close