Genins Girls of the Nations - Cover

Genins Girls of the Nations

Copyright© 2023 by Broken Gunny

Chapter 38

1020 Thursday 3 January Robert continues,

“She who made tears” came and forced me to the Swett lodge that had been set up to purify the bodies and minds of the escort detail at the end of each day and kept me there for Twenty-Four Hours under the orders of the Mother of the Mohawk Nation and Mother of Six Nations who had arrived with the escorts here to help heal the People Nations.

Kariwase arrived before they allowed me to exit. I exited to see the escorts now mounted on horses and had wagons for the People going home. RSM Nelson told me that the former Governor had a large horse ranch near here that raised horses for chuckwagon races and precision mounted drill teams. All Two-Hundred-ninety-Seven horses and Thirty-Six Wagons He took during a raid. The longest trip would take nine days with Federal Marshals and a detachment of the Oklahoma National Guard, all of the People Nations and riding horses.

“She who made tears” took Kariwase and me to a lodge set up in the back of the camp that was set on center grounds. Took our clothes and said the pot will be empty Twice a day and I will have food brought to you Four times a day, we could leave the Lodge when I was healed. Be One.

After Four days it did heal my soul towards others, I no longer hated those who could so easily kill the defenseless or those weaker than them, I just saw the black hole in their spirit that only God could fill. I prayed to GOD in thanks; that thru Him, my family, and friends, I did not get that way and I had peace. An hour later” She who made tears” brought back our clothes and said You are now Currahee Nations-”He who stands alone for the Nations.” and my peace just grew.

Kariwase

On arriving at the I-81 Massacre sight with the CSM and his escort group “She who made tears”, Mother of the Mohawk Nation, and Mother of Six Nations greeted me, and we talked. We decided that Robert was in a fight for his being. The VA calls it PTSD.

I was to be with Robert alone in a special lodge as the Mothers and Spiritual Leaders talk to GOD about and for him. “She who made tears” took Robert and me to a lodge set up in the back of the camp that was set on center grounds. Took our clothes and said the pot will be empty Twice a day and I will have food brought to you Four times a day, we could leave the Lodge when Robert was healed. Be One. We just hugged and cuddled the first days.

2330 Monday 7 January Kariwase continues,

It was just before midnight on our Third night I could feel the change in Robert. He really kissed me, and we made love. Then in the next Four hours he talked about his military career. The men and woman he had led and lost. He remembered each name and the family that death had effected. SSGT James Tall Elk USA was one of those. He knew the day he sent them on the mission was into combat. As it was a nation and friendship mission in a safe area his request to send armor along, headquarters denied the request. It cost the lives of Eleven men and woman, the serious wounding of Eighteen more, and Forty-Two women and children caught in the crossfire. One was a baby girl who looked like Sweet Blossom. He cried and I cried with him for an hour. We slept in each other’s arms for the rest of the night. As the sun rose, we made love again.

Hours later “She who made tears” brought back our clothes and said to Robert, you are now Currahee Nations-”He who stands alone for the Nations” and I could see in his facial expression that his peace grew again.

0820 Tuesday 8 January Robert

As we left the lodge, I saw there were Four young horses tied to a rail in front of the lodge. Two fillies and Two colts. I knew their names without asking: Sweet Blossom, Walks the Trail, Nations are Strong, and The Harvest is Full. CSM Nelson said the Nations Chief’s share of the raid from the Nations War Chief, Him. I could hear the smile on Kariwase face. I asked, “How about Eighteen more so the whole Wolverine Sub Clan could Ride?

CSM Nelson

You have had this command what, Five days and already setting higher tribute amounts, and laughed. Twenty-Four others are on their way to your home. The Feds have released all your property as a crime scenes and a Federal Judge has cleared you of any and all charges. All those involved in the illegal activity have all pled guilty without the Federal Prosecutor not having to plea bargain. Their lawyers failed to get the video made inadmissible. There deal was except Five to Seven years in a Minimum-Security Federal Prison and testify against the Sheriff, City Manager, Board of Commissioners, and Albert Wheelwright or at trial face Ten to Fifteen in a Maximum-Security Federal Prison. All took the Five to Seven.

The Federal Judge offered a single count for Fifteen to Twenty at a Maximum-Security Federal Prison or face multiple counts and face Seventy- Five plus years to the Sheriff, City Manager, Board of Commissioners, and Albert Wheelwright. They all took the Fifteen to Twenty.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close