Genins Girls of the Nations - Cover

Genins Girls of the Nations

Copyright© 2023 by Broken Gunny

Chapter 36

Robert

My phone started to ring, I thought I had turned it off. I saw Mikes number; I answered it on speaker phone. Mike said, Robert please hold for the President. If I looked as stunned as Kariwase and Danial, we would be in trouble.

President Alfred E Newman

Colonel Pierce, I want to thank you for the excellent job you did this afternoon. We now have a bigger problem than what happened earlier today. This afternoon The Governor of Pennsylvania at the request from his friend the Governor of New York activated its National Guard to close Interstate 81 just South of the New York boarder, to as you have called them, The People Nations. Less than Thirty minutes ago a Police force roadblock stopped a convoy of private vehicles and told the people to turn around. The New York State Governor has closed the State to more “red skins.” The people in the convoy got out of their vehicles and with beating drums walked on. A line of Guardsmen formed in front of them and again Police and National Guardsmen told them to stop. They did not and Nine Minutes ago, the Guardsmen fired. There were Thirty Guardsmen over Three Hundred protesters. Before the Guardsmen could fire again, the protesters rushed them. From video it looks like over a Hundred dead and wounded.

You are now a LTG and in command of all Federalist Guard Troops. I have Nationalized the Guardsman of New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhod Island, and Vermont.

I need you to take control of the situation if you can and put a lid on it. I am sending every Federal Law Enforcement agent to the area I can grab.

Robert

The police will just have arrested me on a teen sex exploitation charges.

President Alfred E Newman

The Chief Justus of the Supreme Court United States of America has in the last hour released a decision that any traditional family life issue of People Nations is by treaty a Federal Court issues that Government officials must first try the issue by the People Nations courts. The appeal of the People Nations Courts ruling by claimants can only be pursued thru the Federal Court System as guaranteed by United States Senate approved Treaty and not a State or Local matter.

A second decision rules that the right to possess an item or object declared by a People Nations Senior Administrative or Religious Leader to be any item of importance to an individual, a Clan, a Tribe or a Nation by treaty is a Federal Court issues that government officials must first try the issue by the People Nations Courts. The appeal of the People Nations Courts ruling by claimants can only be pursued thru the Federal Court System as guaranteed by United States Senate approved Treaty and not a State or Local matter.

LTG Pierce your family is on its way back to you by a pair of Black Hawks with your Coup Stick. On landing you will say goodbye to your family and travel with all people you can transport as your staff on those Black Hawks to Pennsylvania. I hope you will end further bloodshed and hold those giving the orders in custody until you can turn them over to the Federal Court system for judgment.

The Vice President is on his way to the Governor of Pennsylvania to stand him down.

Good Luck.

Robert

Sir, I want trained Federal Troops here to be a buffer group. Soldiers or Marines from one of the North Carolina alert units. He replied to me as soon as I finish this phone with you, I will order it.

I arose and went to the stage to hopefully head off the report. I was in time. I stood and called, Brothers, a massacre has just happened. Police, National Guard Troops of Pennsylvania, and Pennsylvania Militia stopped our brothers who were on their way to us and when The Nations People refused to stop, the Governor of Pennsylvania authorized the order for the troops to fire on the Nations People. All stopped and looked at me for instructions.

I continued, The President of the United States Alfred E Newman has just appointed me The Lieutenant General in charge of Nationalized State Troops to find the guilty and punish them for firing on People Nations in their rightful practice to travel as was their constitutional right. I would ask that you stay and prepare yourself. If I fail in my mission, you will need to defend, with force, your right to exist and travel about this country without hindrance.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close