Genins Girls of the Nations - Cover

Genins Girls of the Nations

Copyright© 2023 by Broken Gunny

Chapter 26

0630 Tuesday 26 June Robert continues:

Allen, I wish to form an LLC corporation, Wolverine Clan Industries, to take control of the ESSAY and its assets. How soon can you do it? He replied get me Five to Ten board members and I will have the paperwork into the New York State Secretary of State Office when they open in the morning. I tell I have the smartest, fastest, and ableist Paralegals anywhere.

I called the adults to the dining room table and Kariwase, Johanna Warren, Eloise Quayman, Roseland Forest, Janice Lincolnshire, Timothy Silver Fox, Consuela Leandra Tall Elk, and Mrs. Ruth came in. I said we need to form an LLC corporation, Wolverine Clan Industries, to protect the assets of ESSAY. I will put up Five Million for Five percent of the shares. Kariwase said she will take five percent, and it went around the table Timothy and Consuela five percent, Johanna, Eloise, Roseland, and Janice each five percent. Mrs. Ruth said my husband was a forward-thinking man and I have 11. 4 Million in stocks and bonds, 6.5 million in immediately redeemable penalty free certificate of deposit. I will also take Five percent. I am not going to live forever, and I might as well try to get rid of it well I am still alive and kicking.

Allen

Robert, you need to call the board of Wolverine Clan Industries LLC to order and have a secretary, Cindy, will you please record the minutes.

Your first order of business is to elect a chairman/CEO/CFO The second elect a board of directors. The third is to decide on the number of stock shares to issue and their value. The forth issue stock to shareholders and record what will the corporation do with any unissued shares and what is the method of issuing them. The fifth is to establish what are your major assets?

Kariwase

I make a motion to call this first board meeting of the board of directors to order and elect Dr Robert Hayowentha Pierce Senior Chairman/CEO

Timothy

Second

Allen

Robert, you are to say all in favor say I, apposed nay.

Robert

All in favor say yea, opposed nay.

Cindy

Seven Yea, One Nay, from Robert. Those present and voting approve the motion.

Robert

I nominate Kariwase Twin Lakes Tall Elk Pierce, Johanna Warren, Eloise Quayman, Roseland Forest, Janice Lincolnshire, Timothy Silver Fox, Consuela Leandra Tall Elk, and Ruth Ann Harper Jackson to the Board of Directors of Wolverine Clan Industries LLC. With Kariwase Twin Lakes Tall Elk Pierce as Vice Chairman/CEO, Consuela Leandra Tall Elk Secretary, and Ruth Ann Harper Jackson CFO. Second, Kariwase. Discussion, None.

All in favor say Yea, opposed Nay. Those present and voting approve the motion.

I make a motion to issue One Hundred Shares of Wolverine Clan Industries LLC Private Stock. Wolverine Clan Industries LLC will value these shares at One Million Dollars a Share. These are private shares and Wolverine Clan Industries LLC are the only entity authorized to buy back the shares, or a standing board members if approved by a Two Thirds majority vote of the board of directors.

With a Hundred shares of stock we have issued Forty shares:

5.00% Dr. Robert Hayowentha Pierce Senior 5 Million

5.00% Dr. Kariwase Twin Lakes Tall Elk Pierce 5 Million

5.00% Timothy Silver Fox and Consuela Leandra Tall Elk 5 Million

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close