Genins Girls of the Nations - Cover

Genins Girls of the Nations

Copyright© 2023 by Broken Gunny

Chapter 24

Dr. Tallman

I must ask you the people on the Thesis Review Pannel, a show of hands has Kariwase Twin Lakes Tall Elk Pierce successfully defended her thesis? All of the panel members raised their hands.

Thank-You panel I believe you may face repercussions for your vote on the successful defense of Kariwase Twin Lakes Tall Elk Pierce thesis on a Plasma powered electricity generating plant. I Thank- You for your honest vote.

Leaving the stage I went to my boss and asked him if he would sign the memorandum of understanding with Wolverine Clan Industries and DOE on the ownership of the Hydrogen Plasma Creation and Control for Production of Electrical Power System?

He said yes and I presented it for his signature. Surprisingly, he signed it, and Two witnesses sign also. SOE had an Ade hand him the seal of DOE and made it official.

I then reached into my purse and presented my regeneration effect immediately. I would not work for a government that acted in such bad faith. And with a blatant acknowledgment of private corporations controlling the flow of federal funds to research innovative ideas to help our country. Besides Martin Chase has asked me to marry him.

I walked over to Robert and Kariwase celebrating her PhDs defense and handed him the signed Memorandum of understanding between DOE and the United States Government with Wolverine Clan Industries and on the ownership and right of use of the Hydrogen Plasma Creation and Control for Production of Electrical Power System.

I said Martin Chase has asked me to marry him and I have accepted. I also have gotten the Secretary of Energy to sign the memorandum of understanding between the United States Government and Wolverine Clan Industries on the ownership and use of the Hydrogen Plasma Creation and Control for Production of Electrical Power System. Before I presented my resignation effect immediately due to a private corporation setting government energy policy through less than ethical campaign funding methods.

I have a feeling that you have added something to this agreement that will cause the Chairman of Consumer Electric Corporation to have a fit.

Robert

How about DOE and all other Government Agencies acknowledging ESSAY as the property of Wolverine Clan Industries and the authorization for us to build an ESSAY power system that could provide at a maximum 25kh with private funding and on private land to study the effectiveness of a full- size system, its environmental impact, and the operational safety of the system with DOE oversight but no DOE control. and a clause that if they fight us in court and lose, they will pay our legal expenses at DC rates. Also an Aberration Pannal to review all OSHA, EPA, and any other alphabet State or Federal Agency that would review or construction and operation and file violation clams against us. With rulings to take no more than Two weeks from us reporting to the Pannal. The ability for us also to sue for harassment.

Dr. Tallman

I am glad I am on your side as this will get ugly and you stacked the cards for you to win no matter how or who Consumer Electric Corporation pays or buys off or how they try to deal seconds or re cut the deck. O here comes Martin, let me give him the good news.

Martin dear I was right Robert has a killer of a clause in the Memorandum of understanding. DOE and all other Government Agencies acknowledge ESSAY as the property of Wolverine Clan Industries. Wolverine Clan Industries has the authorization for them to build an ESSAY power system that could provide at a maximum 25kh with private funding and on private land to study the effectiveness of a full-size system, its environmental impact, and the operational safety of the system with DOE oversight but no DOE control. and a clause that if DOE fights them in court and loses, they will pay the legal expenses at DC rates. Also an Aberration Pannal to review all OSHA, EPA, and any other alphabet State or Federal Agency that would review the construction and operation and file violation claims against them. With rulings to take no more than Two weeks from us reporting to the Pannal. The ability for us also for them to sue for harassment.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close