Genins Girls of the Nations - Cover

Genins Girls of the Nations

Copyright© 2023 by Broken Gunny

Chapter 2

One month later 20 February

Consuela

Dr Pierces residence how may I help you?

Kariwase

Consuela this is Kariwase and I need help fast. I was attack for the second time this week by a group of young men on the reservation. The first time there was Three of them and I fought them off, with a possibility of permanently preventing them from fathering children. Today there was Eight of them and I shot Four of them in the groin and hips, the rest ran away. I am in custody of the Tribal Police Force for assault with intent. The leader of my clan has said that I am an over educated, single squaw that was causing trouble on the reservation. I will either marry who he says, or my clan will disown me and then force me off the reservation. I have until tomorrow evening to decide. Can you help me, sister-in-law?

Consuela

Let me ask Dr. Pierce to come to the phone, one minute please.

Dr. Pierce my Sister-in-law Kariwase Twin Lakes Tall Elk is on the phone and in need of real help. Can you speak with her?

Robert

Kariwase is it? Tell me your problem and I will see if I can help.

Kariwase

Sir I was attack for the second time this week by a group of young men on The Mohawk Nation at Akwesasne reservation. The first time there was Three of them and I fought them off, with the probability of permanently preventing them from fathering children. Today there was Eight of them and I shot Four of them in the groin and hips, the rest ran away. The Tribal Police have detained me for assault with intent. The leader of my clan has said that I am an over educated single squaw that was causing trouble on the reservation. I will either marry who he says, or my Black Bear Clan will disown me and forced me off the reservation. I have until tomorrow evening to decide. The real problem is that I have a trust that will come to me from my Grandfather’s investments in early IBM and Apple computer companies. It will be mine when I turn Eighteen. With limited access before if I need it for my daily care. I just found out about the trust and its value, Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand. My clan leader is trying to get me into a forced marriage to gain control of the money. The husband that I was supposed to marry led the first attack, his elder brother the second. Both sons of the clan leader, Can you help me?

Robert

Are you safe at this time, and who is in charge of your custody right now?

Kariwase

Yes, I am safe at this time. Officer Timothy Silver Fox is the officer in charge of me and my safety well in custody. The Tribal Police will release me from custody tomorrow at 300 PM after 24 hours of detention.

Robert

Ask him to come to the phone please.

Officer Timmothy Silver Fox

Who am I speaking with please.

Robert

I am Colonel Robert Hayowentha Pierce Senior USA, A full member of the Mohawk Nation of New York, A member of the Mohawk Nation Little Bear Clan by marriage to Martha Morning Birdsong, and A War Chief of the Kwahadi Comanche Nation.

If any harm comes to that young lady or if the young lady made to do something she does not want to do, I will hold you Officer Timothy Silver Fox personally responsible.

I have her Sister-in-law Consuela Leandra Tall Elk under my roof and am raising the children of deceased warrior SSGT James Tall Elk USA as my own.

Kariwase has come to me and asked protection and I have granted the protection of my Wolverine Sup-Clan Longhouse. She on acceptance of the protection of my Wolverine Sup-Clan Longhouse has severed all links to her present Clan. I will arrive tomorrow before 1400 to get her and relieve you of her custody. Do you understand me?

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close