Genins Girls of the Nations - Cover

Genins Girls of the Nations

Copyright© 2023 by Broken Gunny

Chapter 16

RPI had not told us where the meeting was to take place, so we went to the dining room and saw the facilities people leaving it. The supervisor said the room is ready for you Colonel and almost saluted and then taught about it and just nodded his head. Proper training shows thru even years later.

I said bathrooms, Tim took JR and the Third, Mrs. Ruth our girls. The shadows split one in the girls room, Two in the Hall, and one in the dining room. Then they rotated places as each finished their business. Dr. Chase and Dr. Tallman just looked in wonder as it was all these security actions and movements that the girls accomplished were without communication. It just seemed to flow like a well-oiled machine, as it was supposed to do. My Clan all finished, we sat down and waited for the meeting to begin. As the inquisitors also arrived into the room and took their seats. I noticed the Board of Governors was present as well as Department Chairs that had not played a part in the Inquisition.

Dr. Chase

We started this academic review with the intent on determining if Four well-adjusted to society, verry well educated, and extremely intelligent girls. With a desire to learn, who would like to find a place in our institution of higher learning? We were not prepared for what showed up for the review. A Fifth came with the group and brought national and international attention to this institution from an essay written with her application. This really the upsets the idea of how people achieved university education. I will turn this meeting over to Chair Gifted Student Program Chair Dr Allison Cho

Dr Allison Cho

Thank-You Chancellor Chase. I assembled this panel to review the education standing of Nine-Year-old; Sandra Lee Pierce 1599/36, April Joy Pierce 1600/34, Aleshia Jasmin Pierce 1600/35, and Elizabeth Anne Pierce 1600/34. I though not another spoiled, maladjusted, savant but Four of them. I have to apologize for my snap judgment. As Chancellor Chase stated, the team found Four well-adjusted to society, verry well educated, and extremely intelligent girls. With a desire to learn the how and why, not just the facts.

It is the determination of this panel to recommend to the Chancellor admitted to RPI Sandra Lee Pierce, April Joy Pierce, Aleshia Jasmin Pierce, and Elizabeth Anne Pierce as non-traditional students in non-traditional class level standings.

It is the recommendation of this panel that the admission of:

Sandra Lee Pierce to the School of Engineering as a Computer Engineer student, needing: 21 hours, with a 4.0 grades to receive a GPA 4.0 BS Computer Engineer. If she expects a B in Technical Writing I, and a C in Technical Writing II. Her graduation will only require 15 Credit hours from RPI but not have a 4.0 GPA upon graduation.

Freshman Orientation- Credit Hours 1

Technical Writing I- Credit Hours 3 Technical Writing II- Credit Hours 3

CSE 2010 - Electric Circuits 4 - Credit Hours 3

ECSE 2500 -Engineering Probability - Credit Hours 3

MATH 2800 - Introduction to Discrete Structures - Credit Hours 4

Professional Development II - Credit Hours 2

ENGR 4010 - Professional Development III - Credit Hours 1

April Joy Pierce to the School of Engineering as a Mechanical Engineering student, needing: 19 Hours with a 4.0 grades to receive a GPA 4.0 BS Mechanical Engineering Degree. If she expects a B in Technical Writing I, and a B in Technical Writing II. Her graduation will only require 13 Credit hours from RPI but not a 4.0 GPA upon graduation.

Freshman Orientation- Credit Hours 1

Technical Writing I- Credit Hours 3

Technical Writing II- Credit Hours 3

ENGR 2600 - Modeling and Analysis of Uncertainty Credit Hours 3

MANE 4610 - Vibrations Credit Hours 3

MANE 4800 - Boundary Layers and Heat Transfer Credit Hours 3

ENGR 4710 - Advanced Manufacturing Laboratory I Credit Hours 3

Aleshia Jasmin Pierce to the School of Engineering as an Electrical Engineering student, needing: 22 Hours with a 4.0 GPA for a 4.0 GPA BS Mechanical Engineering Degree. If she expects a C in Technical Writing I, and a B in Technical Writing II. Her graduation will only require 15 Credit hours from RPI but not have a 4.0 GPA upon graduation.

Freshman Orientation- Credit Hours 1

Technical Writing I- Credit Hours 3

Technical Writing II- Credit Hours 3

ECSE 2210 - Microelectronics Technology Credit Hours 3

ENGR 2250 - Thermal and Fluids Engineering I Credit Hours 4

ENGR 2530 - Strength of Materials Credit Hours 4

ECSE 4130 - EPE Laboratory Credit Hours 4

Elizabeth Anne Pierce to the School of Engineering as an Industrial and Management Engineering Student, needing: 21 Hours with a 4.0 GPA for a 4.0 GPA. BS Industrial and Management Engineering If she expects a B in Technical Writing I, and a B in Technical Writing II. Her graduation will only require 15 Credit hours from RPI but not have a 4.0 GPA upon graduation.

Freshman Orientation- Credit Hours 1

Technical Writing I- Credit Hours 3

Technical Writing II- Credit Hours 3

DSES 2210 Production and Operation Management and Cost Accounting Credit Hours 4

DSES 4530 - Information Systems Credit Hours 4

ENGR 4760 - Engineering Economics Credit Hours 3

DSES 4960 - Topics in DSES Credit Hours 3

All the girls scored passing grades during their evaluations but not 4.0 grades the girls always have receiving on tests. We set the bar high and these girls in most cases cleared it. I would encourage them to go for the 4.0 GPA.

In addition if each girl takes Two English Courses and One Math Course as decided by the Chair of each School they will qualify for a BA in English and a BS in Mathematics.

Dr. Schafer would like to talk to the girls about a BS in Physics that he feels they could accomplish by reading the required books, changing the courses, and taking the final and excepting the grade for record.

Of the courses each girl RPI requires them to take after Three weeks of classes they may challenge the course but will keep the grade earned on the test as course grade. All labs are eligible for challenged also after three weeks also but the final lab reports the girls write up must show why the experiments achieving the results required.

We will offer these services under a full ride scholarship to include all tuition, books, individual required equipment, individual required clothing, fees, Meals, and accommodations as needed.

Do you Sandra Lee Pierce, April Joy Pierce, Aleshia Jasmin Pierce, and Elizabeth Anne Pierce except these conditions for your admission to RPI and agree to follow these recommendations for your graduation?

Sandra Lee Pierce? Yes. April Joy Pierce? Yes. Aleshia Jasmin Pierce? Yes. Elizabeth Anne Pierce? Yes.

Do you Dr Robert Hayowentha Pierce Senior Kariwase Twin Lakes Tall Elk Pierce as parents of these minors except these conditions for your admission to RPI and agree to follow these recommendations for your graduation?

Dr. Pierce? Yes. Kariwase Pierce? Yes.

Pending no legal complications we will register these girls this afternoon and they can talk to individuals Schools about buying books and setting up the required challenges and reviews.

Our legal Consul will draw up these agreement as we have agreed to the admission and graduation requirements of Sandra Lee Pierce, April Joy Pierce, Aleshia Jasmin Pierce, and Elizabeth Anne Pierce by RPI. We will send the finished copies to your legal consul for review. We will gather next Monday for Signatures on the Agreements.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close