Genins Girls of the Nations - Cover

Genins Girls of the Nations

Copyright© 2023 by Broken Gunny

Chapter 122

1440 Monday 30 January Robert

As I took my seat Lt. Col Harvy came to me with the idea that we need a Basic Officer Training Program. This to teach all those the Military people referred to as our “One Day Wonders” or in the case of the girls “Kindergarten Wonders.” The former enlisted had a clue of their responsibilities but Tim’s and my girls really had no clue. Their shadows and mentors were trying to guide then but in cases it was the blind leading the blind.

We could organize A Six-week course for the middle of June thru the end of July and he went over staffing for the course instructors.

He would encourage Mrs. Ruth, Kariwase, and Consuela to attend the classroom work, but the physical fitness, drill, and field training would not require of them due to age and pregnancies.

We could also include our Level III hires on a Ninety-day contract to see their leadership abilities in unfamiliar situations and see if they fit our multiple faceted employment responsibilities before hiring full-time.

Mrs. Ruth, Kariwase, Consuela, and Tim agreed we needed the training especially for the girls. Using it to screen Level III employees prior to full-time employment was a great idea. Mrs. Ruth added that especially the girls should have lesson materials they must complete every Two weeks from now until the class starts. This is to prepare them in advance for the training and it will be part of their education requirement. It would also give the Shadows, Mentors, and Associates a uniform prep program.

Harvy replied he would get the training staff to have something for us to review in a week with implementation in no more than Three weeks. He added that those graduating Universities and applying for jobs with us. HR would inform them of the requirement and Ninety-day temporary employment before they or us committed to employment.

Mrs. Ruth, Kariwase, Consuela, Tim, and I all agreed. K said she would inform Lesia, her HR team, and Recruiting of the new requirement. K also added that Level IV advancing in house HR would also inform them. If they did not pass, we would retain them as Level IV and encourage them to try again in a years’ time. We all agreed to it. K would get Lesia and her HR team to include it in our Employment Manual.

Danial Larson came to us and said Two minutes and we all again took our seats and prepared to calm the storm our girls and their team created. Danial called One minute, Thirty seconds, Five, Four, Three, Two, One.

Danial had us connected, over secured lines, with The White House Situation Room, The JCS Situation Room, NSA Situation Room, and CIA Situation Room.

Danial led off with I am Danial Larson Director of Communications, Director of Public Relations, Senior Press Spokesman for Wappinger Nation, MCAS Wolverine Field, and The Wappinger Nation Inc. This is a secured channel from The Wappinger Nation Longhouse Theater. We have secured the room and all in attendance had clearance to attend.

The Senior Officers in attendance are Major General Dr. Robert Hayowentha Pierce Senior, Currahee Nations, Commanding Officer Wappinger Nation Militia, MCAS Wolverine Field, The Wappinger Nation, New York, and Mr. Melton Cree POTUS National Security Advisor.

We have secured connections with The White House Situation Room, The JCS Situation Room, NSA Situation Room, and CIA Situation Room.

I will turn this meeting over to Mr. Melton Cree who observed the Evaluation of the DRCS and will review the results from the ground.

Mr. Melton Cree

Prior to the 1000 agreed start time of the Evaluation of the DRCS. Targets not on the evaluation syllabus were detected in the evaluation area. Two Drones in a pattern Thirty-Kilometers in diameter Five-Kilometers-high circle around Wolverine Field. An aircraft putting our multiple radar and electronic admissions was in a Fifty-Kilometers in diameter Three-Kilometers-high circle around Wolverine Field.

Two other aircraft were putting out multiple radar and electronic admissions. One to the West Sixty-Kilometers out Two-Kilometers high. The second to the East-Northeast at Three-Kilometers high. targets -4 and -5 were a couple of F-18G Growlers. Target -3 was an E-3 Sentry AWACS. Target -6 was an A-10 with a AN/ALQ-218 airborne passive Radar warning receiver and AN/APG-79 active electronically scanned array.

The DRCS Operations team engaged the aircraft. They captured and forced to land Two General Atomics MQ-1 Predator Drones, Two General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper Drone, Two F-18G Growlers. A hard kill on an AN/ALQ-218 airborne passive Radar warning receiver and AN/APG-79 active electronically scanned array Pod with serious damage to the A-10 that was deploying it and an Electronic kill on an E-3 Sentry AWACS damaging the electronic system.

From these results I recommend further development of the DRCS with the goal of deploying the system for the protection of the United States and its’ Allies. Comments.

Commanding General USAF General Frankling “Snuffy” Smith

The 960th Airborne Air Control Squadron reports the aircraft, nor the Electronic System received any major damage nor is the Electronic System locked out that operators cannot operate their stations. They had a short operations disruption, but they corrected it with little difficulty.

The 74th Fighter Squadron reports One A-10 with the Heads-up flight system destroyed, and the aircraft was only flyable because it is still basically an analog aircraft does not fly by wire. The aircraft dumped the AN/ALQ-218 airborne passive Radar warning receiver and AN/APG-79 active electronically scanned array Pod after it caught fire probably caused by a short that spread to the A-10. Judgment on the pod the USAF would reserve until Air Forse Maintenance Personnel examined the pod and aircraft.

The 50th Attack Squadron reports the loss of Two General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper Drone and Two General Atomics MQ-1 Predator Drones under an NSA operational control.

We will swap the drones for new ones as they are manufactured and make an offer for the AN/ALQ-218 airborne passive Radar warning receiver and AN/APG-79 active electronically scanned array Pod for the Air Force to examines the pod and determines the source of the short and fire. But not on the minor damage to the E-3 Sentry AWACS.

Admiral Robert “Scotty” McCalla

We will swap One CMV-22B and One MV-22B as they come off the assembly line for the Two F-18G Growlers. You will have to work out your own support, supply, and maintenance system with Bell Boeing and FFA Pilot and Mechanic Certification. Though with One Major Wynonna Far See Cook as the head of your Flight School and One Retired Master Gunnery Sargent Wilber Rotuman as your Aircraft Maintenance Program I do not see that as a problem for you.

President Alfred E Newman

Major General Pierce and Mr. Cree could you show us the AN/ALQ-218 airborne passive Radar warning receiver and AN/APG-79 active electronically scanned array Pod that I believe you recovered?

Yes, Sir. Robert replied to me. Here it is, as you see the inside components have all melted and there is nothing salvageable in the systems.

General Smith by the looks of this pod I would question the minor, already repaired damage to the E-3 Sentry AWACS. They may have made a transmission error, or they misunderstood the transmission. We know that no Officer would mislead a superior about damage suffered to a Military Asset and try to repair the asset without properly reporting the damage. Maby your IG should take a look at the Aircraft in question?

Robert

I handed BGen Rich who was also on stage a note that said if he has a friend in the 552d Air Control Wing at Tinker Air Force Base, Oklahoma he had better send a back door notice that POTUS has suggested to the Commanding General USAF that the USAF IG look at the aircraft in question.

He read the note and slipped out of his seat and took out his phone to find a number. He went into a side soundproof office, emerging Four or Five minutes later. His presents, thankfully those not in our building, did not notice him missing.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close