Genins Girls of the Nations - Cover

Genins Girls of the Nations

Copyright© 2023 by Broken Gunny

Chapter 120

0530 January 30 Jackson

We cancelled our morning PT to have a good breakfast, as lunch would more likely be a box lunch for those participating in the DRCS with The Flying Vampire System. I was to be the Chief Capture Drone Pilot. I found Three other experience Drone pilots and Four military aircraft pilots who had Drone experience as well as piloting aircraft we could press into duty.

After Currahee Nations announced the evaluation Moria, her team, and a host of others worked through Sunday and informed Mrs. Pierce, we will have Two complete systems available by 1000 so you would need more drone pilots. They all had orders from me, to meet us at the Longhouse at 0545 for breakfast.

As I came down at 0530 all Seven were standing waiting for me outside the breakfast area. I motioned them to follow me into the breakfast room and instructed the to get breakfast and join me. As I sat down the rest of the shadows and the girls came in. I introduced our capture drone pilots.

DRCS team, meet our associate pilots. Mr. Joseph Milinski, former Global Hawk Pilot, currently a level IV Power Plant Technician in the Aircraft Maintenance Division. Mrs. Shella Washington, also a former Global Hawk Pilot, currently a level IV Liberian in the Air School Publications, Bulletin, and Notices Department. Miss Augustine Romeu is a former Atomics MQ-1 Predator Drones Pilot, currently a Level III-Senior Aviation Maintenance Technician and Inspector in the Overhaul Division. Mrs. Lavenia DeMarce, a former E-6B Prowler and F-18G Pilot who has Twelve Hours of Drone Flight Control, currently a Level IV-Instructor Pilot Entry Students Cessna 172S Skyhawk. MR. Jay Cooper, a Former F-35C Test Pilot who has Forty Operational Test Hours on the Atomics MQ-1 Predator Drones Pilot, currently a Level III-Assistant Senior Instructor Pilot Advanced Pilots Beechcraft King Air 350ER at the Flight School. Mr. Ellington Farnsworth, a Level IV-ERJ 145 Chief Pilot in Charter Operations, a former E-3 Sentry AWACS/ Boing 707 Pilot, a Drone Hobbyist with over One Hundred Drone Flight Hours. Mr. “Pops” Peter Overton a former A-10 Pilot and has experimented with Drones for use in Aviation Agriculture, currently a Level-IV Senior Pilot in the Aviation Agriculture Operations.

Pilots our Design and Operations Team Members: OIC Colonel Dr. Kariwase Pierce USAF, Lieutenants Martinez Sanchez Davis USN and Morris Abraham Hamilton USCG, Captains Jefferson Alexander Davis USMC, Alexander Boone Davis USAF, Marcus Alton Night USA Janice Lincolnshire USMCR, Lillian Oaks USA, and Lester Miller USA. First Lieutenants Roseland Forest USMCR, Johanna Warren USMCR, Eloise Quayman USMCR, Christine Shepard USMCR, Cassidy Sherman USMCR, Maybell Starks USA, Lela Downs USA, Herald Tiller USA, and Shenna Wright USA. Second Lieutenants Jennifer May Silver Fox USAF, Wynette Lee Silver Fox USAF, Aleshia Jasmin Pierce USAF, Sandra Lee Pierce USAF, Elizabeth Anne Pierce USAF, and April Joy Pierce USAF.

Yes, the girls are not Eighteen, for that matter not yet Fourteen, but all have letters from RPI certifying that they have Engineering BS Degrees. They are the designers and Code writers for The Flying Vampire System that is the heart of the DRCS. If you cannot take orders from them, you need to leave now. By you, all remaining seating I will take it that you do agree to take orders from them. Now let us finish breakfast and move to the hangar.

Colonel Kariwase, these people I have requested security add to the security access list. You know how people sometimes lose things in the last-minute shuffles. Could you accompany us to the hangar to ensure I can get them in? She said no need and picked up her phone and dialed Mrs. Ruth and explained my concerns. After a minute Col K hung up and said Mrs. Ruth replied I have cleared them. Tell anyone who disagrees to call her and give them her number. Our new pilots understood as they had heard how she brought down the Government of the State of New York and no one wanted to get oh her bad side. That arranged we left for the hangar.

We arrived at the hangar just as Moria and her band of warriors finished connecting the last of the installed wiring harnesses. She said to Mrs. K that the Two new ones were ready for testing.

Kariwase

Moria informed me that the Second DRCS pair was ready for uploading The Flying Vampire and then testing. I turned to Wynette and told her to upload The Flying Vampire into both vehicles. I turned to Jackson and told him to get Two pilots in the first Two DRCS and have Two standby the Second Two.

Jackson

Mrs. K told me to get Two Drone Pilots into DRCS vehicles #1 and #2 and have Two pilots standing by DRCS vehicles #3 and #4. Selecting the pilots, I said People get into your vehicles and get comfortable in your seats. The Rotation Pilot will man station Six. The Drone pilot station Five. The team assignments were:

Vehicle Team Commander DRCS #1 Lt. Martinez Sanchez Davis USN, System Operators One 1st Lt. Roseland Forest USMCR, Two 2nd Lt. Jennifer May Silver Fox USAF, and Three 2nd Lt. Aleshia Jasmin Pierce USAF. Joseph Milinski Pilot Five with Lavenia DeMarce in rotation Operator Six. Driver/System Operator Four Capt. Marcus Alton Night USA, Asst. Driver/Generator Operator1st Lt. Maybell Starks USA

Vehicle Team Commander DRCS #2 Capt. Alexander Boone Davis USAF, System Operators One 1st Lt. Eloise Quayman USMCR, Two 1st Lt. Cassidy Sherman USMCR and Three 2nd Lt. April Joy Pierce USAF. Shella Washington Pilot Five with Ellington Farnsworth in rotation Operator Six, Driver/System Operator Four Capt. Lillian Oaks USA, and Asst. Driver/Generator Operator1st Lt. Herald Tiller USA

Vehicle Team Commander DRCS #3 Capt. Jefferson Alexander Davis USMC, System Operators One Capt. Janice Lincolnshire, Two 2nd Lt. Sandra Lee Pierce USAF, and Three 2nd Lt. Elizabeth Anne Pierce USAF, Augustine Romeu as Pilot Five with Jay Cooper in rotation Operator Six, Driver/System Operator Four Capt., Lester Miller USA, and 1st Lt. Christine Shepard USMCR, Asst. Driver/Generator Operator.

Vehicle Team Commander DRCS #4 Col. Kariwase Twin Lakes Tall Elk Pierce USAF, System Operators One 1st Lt. Johanna Warren USMCR, Two 1st Lt. Shenna Wright USA, Three 2nd Lt. Wynette Lee Silver Fox, “Pops” Peter Overton as Pilot Five with Capt. Jackson Andrew Davis USMC in rotation Operator Six, Lt. Morris Abraham Hamilton USCG Driver/System Operator Four, 1st Lt. Lela Downs USA Asst. Driver/Generator Operator

Kariwase

Here is our plan, it is now 0645. At 0650 we will launch both Predator Drones with a preprogrammed random flight path profile selected by a computer and unknown to anyone operating our system. The girls will do the challenging work capturing the Drones, You Pilots must safely land each one to complete the mission. You will each get a landing opportunity before MGen Pierce arrives to review our progress.

At 0900 there will be a briefing on the Evaluation Exercise and us working bees will not attend. We will be perfecting our techniques. At 0930 we will land our target Drones and move our DRCS vehicles to prepared sights around Wolverine Field to protect it from attack.

The operating parts limited camouflage to the body of the vehicle leaving the Radar, Targeting Lazer, and Receiving Dish clear to operate. But do camouflage as much as possible to help keep the opposition from easily locating us. Each vehicle has Three prepared positions, do not be afraid to move if you believe you have been located.

Each team will receive a Ten Percent bonus of the value of the Aircraft they capture. We will split equally among all team members. Even if not actively working a target, work done early will influence what operators do later so all will share. Now let us get started.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close