Genins Girls of the Nations - Cover

Genins Girls of the Nations

Copyright© 2023 by Broken Gunny

Chapter 118

Allen Pierre Lighting PA

As everyone entered, I saw my Six clients enter surrounded by their now Eighteen Shadows and protectors. The Girls sat and the shadows sat around them in a protective circle. Robert, Kariwase, Tim, Consuela, and Mrs. Ruth stepped up onto the stage and sat in the provided chairs, where Cindy my Wife and Co Consul were sitting.

Appellate Court Judge Quentin Olson arrived and with his Two clerks sat at a table in the center of the stage. POTUS asked him to be the Moderator and Non-Binding Arbitrator for our negotiation, and both sides accepted him.

National Security Advisor Melton Cree and his Deputy Simond Bond from NSA. Simond would be the OIC of The Winged Vampire Program if we came to a deal. They came on stage to the left with Two lawyers. One Major Jarman Ford from the Air Force JAG and One Salah Mohamed from the Attorney General’s Office.

Judge Olson stood and said this is a negotiation between The Wappinger Nation Inc. and the United States Government over a classified defensive anti-drone system. Classified aspects of the system we will not address at this negotiation. The capabilities of the system may be discussed. I will allow no audience remarks without a request from the audience member to me first. No audience members will record any part of this negotiation. Mr. Danial Larson will record an official copy under the authority of The Wappinger Nation Inc. with One copy to the United States Government negotiators. One Copy to the Moderator for reference and clarity purposes. The Third copy to The Wappinger Nation Inc. We will start with Mr. Allen Pierre Lighting PA Representing The Wappinger Nation Inc. Mr. Lighting you have the Floor.

Allen

I represent The Wappinger Nation Inc. who hold in trust all rights, patents, design, and manufacturing of The Flying Vampire Anti-Drone System. Cindy Spring Blossom Lighting PA represents the rights of the Minors that Designed, Developed, and Manufactured the System. This is under the authority of Lieutenant General Michael James Schepen and Mary Schepen the Executors of the trusts of May Silver Fox, Wynette Lee Silver Fox, Sandra Lee Pierce, April Joy Pierce, Aleshia Jasmin Pierce, and Elizabeth Anne Pierce.

Are terms being:

We require a Classified Patent/Copywrite for all their created, designed, and developed Systems and Software components. To be issued to Kariwase Twin Lakes Tall Elk Pierce, Jennifer May Silver Fox, Wynette Lee Silver Fox, Sandra Lee Pierce, April Joy Pierce, Aleshia Jasmin Pierce, and Elizabeth Anne Pierce. The Classified Patent/Copywrite will be held in trust by The Wappinger Nation Inc. for a 1/12th share for administration and expenses purposes. The fore mentioned minors each receiving a 1/12th share to be placed into their established trust funds. The remaining 4/12th shares, being divided among the others who assisted in the project. Distribution will use the formula The Wappinger Nation Inc. has already established for distribution of project assets to project participants.

All Software will remain the Property of The Wappinger Nation Inc. After the initial acquisition cost price per unit. The Software lease price is $1.00 a year per copy. The Wappinger Nation Inc. will lease the software only to The United States Government. The Wappinger Nation Inc. will be the sole manufacturer, provider, and maintainer of the software. Only The Wappinger Nation Inc. is authorized to perform maintenance on software or any part of the system that is directly inputting or receiving information to or from the software. Mechanical 1st thru 4th level maintenance the military may perform on the chassis, drive train, and generator. All level Five maintenance The Wappinger Nation Inc. will perform or their designated representative.

Tampering with or attempting to copy The Flying Vampire Anti-Drone System Software will void the lease of that unit. The Wappinger Nation Inc. will conduct a review of the security of all the Leased The Flying Vampire Anti-Drone Software. The Wappinger Nation Inc. will hold a show cause hearing on why The Wappinger Nation Inc. should not void all of the Leases to the United States Government of the Flying Vampire Anti-Drone Software.

All systems, flying crafts, and vehicles already captured, or we do capture during the testing on 30 January will remain the property of The Wappinger Nation Inc. We will dispose of it as we see fit under the system security rules applying to that system.

The Wappinger Nation Inc. shall have a veto power of all permanent personnel the United States Government sent to Wolverine Field, Wappinger Nation to work with, in, or on the DRCS. This will include students sent to learn how to operate the system.

We will allow the Services to retain all administrative control of all personnel sent to Wolverine Field, Wappinger Nation. This includes prosecution of violators of rules, laws and directives of Wolverine Field, Wappinger Nation under the UCMJ. We will reserve the right to expel any and all persons from the Wappinger Nation as we see fit.

We will provide Quarters, Medical Facilities, Dependent Education Facilities, and the use of any and all Facilities open to Wolverine Field, Wappinger Nation People for $5,000.00 a Month per Military Member. We will provide all needed Student Quarters, Medical Facilities, Food Service Facilities, and the use of any and all Facilities open to Wolverine Field, Wappinger Nation People for $1,000.00 a month and this is within the parameters we are currently charging other Federal Government Agencies.

We will review our support cost on November 1st of each year with changes in cost announced each December 1st with implementation on January 1st.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close