Genins Girls of the Nations - Cover

Genins Girls of the Nations

Copyright© 2023 by Broken Gunny

Chapter 111

Jonathan Michael O’Tool Senior

My father called Mike Yancy Aulden, the current Deputy Commander of Officer Training New York State Police, and answered Jonathan here. If I were to ask you if you could find Thirty Trusted State Police Officers to arrest The Governor, Lt Governor, President of the New York State Senate, Three other State Senators and, Three Senior Assemblymen, could you find them. I have Federal Warrants though I hope not to use them.

I have seen video of The late Senator Jackson requiring people to count money he handed to them. He explained it was their share of Funds from the Renewable Energy Projects the State Legislature had put into law. The late Senator Jackson promised more after they passed the next round of Renewable Energy Projects. And records show the funds had ended up as contributions to all their reelection campaigns.

If you go out your back door and just cross the alley way, you can review the evidence and I will explain how it came into my possession. He did.

1430 27 January the home of Jonathan Michael O’Tool Sr.

After I explained the evidence and how I received it and how I planned to present it to those starring in the video to Deputy Commander Alden. He reviewed the evidence, he then grabbed his phone and called the State Police Training Academy

Deputy Commander Alden

Jack, this is Mike, I want you to hold all the staff and have them assembled into the secure training room in Twenty minutes. All staff to include the Three that are the Governors pets. Collect all cell phones and allow no outside communication. He smiled as he looked up and said those Three are the First ones to have a bad night and hopefully a bad rest of their lives.

I then told the Senior to get his wepon and uniform on. I was temporarily returning him to duty as the Personal Security Officer and head of a team of Two others to the Speaker of the New York State Assembly. It took him Five minutes as his wife had laid it out as I entered the house.

We then walked back across the alley way, and I kissed my wife and said take the kids and Jonathan’s wife Berettas, to your dad’s farm. Berettas will explain it all on the way. Then I check my service wepon and back-up. I motioned the Senior to the front and Junior to the back seat. Senior joked to Junior, I knew you would end up in the back of one of these someday, Junior just growled then laughed.

1450 We arrived at the Training Center. I confirmed my order with the Sargent Major that all cellphones and any back-ups he had collected. He acknowledged he had all cell phones in his possession. I ordered the Governors Pets front and center and ordered them arrested on corruption charges. Before they could move, other officers arrested them. My Officers then placed them into a detention cell we had for training purposes but did function as a real holding cell. They were strip searched and put into our handy training detention coveralls. Three down.

I went over the evidence and passed out Black mourning bands and said only take orders from someone wearing a mourning band, ignore all others or arrest and cuff them if they give you trouble. This is not a coup but a presentation of evidence and plan to put the people before a Federal Judge for arraignment based on the provided Federal Warrants.

Any questions? No saddle up.

1515 Speaker O’Tool

We arrived at the capital, and I saw the place still in a disordered manner with the Police wandering about, wondering what they were supposed to do. I went straight to my office with my dad and escorting Four Officers, the rest, dispersing themselves but staying in eye contact. I explained to my chief of staff what was going to happen and to send everyone home now. He did and wanted to remain with me. I said get our trusted senior people and get near the Governor’s Office to take it over and keep his people from destroying records. He replied he had just the people and good luck.

Before he left on his task I had him call my chosen small group of assembly people. Thay arrived and I showed them the evidence and explained my plan. I then called the Clerk of the Assembly and the Three Assemblymen, and they showed up after Five minutes as a group. I took them into my office where Three state Police waited in the side office. I presented the video on my tv so all Three could see and handed them the supporting documents. Two tried to run and my State Police tackled and then handcuffed them.

Here gentlemen, are your options, Federal Marshals, who are on the way, will take you before a Federal Judge and he will charge you with Federal Crimes. Or you sign this resignation from your office effective immediately. You will witness the statement that you are doing this willingly and will witness each other’s and I and the Clerk of the Assembly will also witness them. The State Police will hold you in this office until midnight when the State Police allow you to leave. You will agree to this detention without legal consul on your resignation. After a bluster, all Three Signed and signed each other’s, the Clerk and I signed them also. Three more down.

I called the President of the Senates Office and asked if I could meet with him and his leadership team to discuss what we need to do to support the Governor. After a pause, he said I was to come over to his office. I replied I was traveling with State Police at the suggestion of my staff for protection, I heard him say on the phone why did his staff not think of his protection.

Six State Troopers and my Dad arrived at the Senate wing, and we entered the President of the Senates office where he and the Three from the video were waiting. I said I brought Three extra Officers to give to you. He thanked me and shook my hand.

I said let me show you something classified as I closed the door. He agreed.

After the video with all in amazement, my father said I have Federal Warrants for your arrest, before anyone could move, My State Police handcuffed them.

Here gentlemen, are your options. Federal Agents take you before a Federal Judge and he will charge you with Federal charges. Choice Two, sign this resignation from your office effective immediately. You will witness the statement that you are doing this willingly and will witness each other’s and I and the Clerk of the Senate that you will call will also witness them. The State Police will hold you in my office until midnight when they allow you to leave. You will agree to this detention without legal consul on your resignation. After a bluster, all Four signed and signed each other’s, the Clerk and I signed them also. Four more down.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close