Genins Girls of the Nations - Cover

Genins Girls of the Nations

Copyright© 2023 by Broken Gunny

Chapter 103

Robert

Tim said he arranged for me to meet BGen Harvy at 1000 at his request to discuss a personal matter and he would cancel it or arrange another time if I wanted it. I replied no I will see BGen Harvy at 1000 but I wished him and Art to attend.

Harvy showed up at 1000 with Byron, John Boy, Doral, Hernandez, and Wilber who all stopped and had a seat outside my office as Harvy knocked and requested to enter. I replied enter and bring the rest of your posse with you. Just as they closed the door, I saw my Granddaughters and their entire entourage enter the command area.

I said Tim, Art we need to move this to the large conference room as I have a feeling that my Granddaughters and their entire entourage are involved. Harvey just smiled and that confirmed my suspicion. I replied to Tim call K, Mrs. Ruth, and Consuela and ask them to join us as soon as possible. All Three replied that they were in the Command Building and would join us in just a couple of minutes.

Tim opening my office door said everyone involved with BGen Harvie’s personal matter to the large conference room now. We will start the meeting as soon as Mrs. Kariwase and Mrs. Ruth join us. Just as everyone sat down Kariwase, Mrs. Ruth, and Consuela joined us. Tim closed the door.

Your Dime Harvey even though I know it was handed to you by members of my family.

Harvey

MGen Pierce, I will admit that your and BGen Fox’s girls started the ball rolling with the hope of being a participant. All involved have said emphatically NO. If you permitted it, they would resign from your employment.

The girls have noticed and brought to our attention that there are things with the Air Force contingency that are just not right. E-5, E-6 that are doing jobs like aircraft ground handling and cargo handling that are little older than they should be for their rank and the job performance is of someone that does not normally do that job on a day-to-day basis.

Byron, John Boy, Doral, Hernandez, and Wilber have look really close at them and have identified from past operations Six instructors from the Par Rescue School, Seven former members of the Air Force Rifle and Pistol Team, and a Medical Officer in the uniform of a Medic. The Air Force plans to send a team of ringers into the Artic Assault Competition.

The Detachment from Fort Drum has upon examination similar people doing job that are not their day-to-day jobs and are a little old for rank they are wearing.

The National Guard and Engineers have just the Three or Four that you would expect to be there if you wanted to win, like Engineer School instructors mixed in with the troops. The Marines according to John Boy and Wilber have not tried to add ringers as they would know them right away. But anything is possible with the Marines.

We feel that if those units can play the game like that, we also should play that way. A team made up of personnel attached to the Operation Flash Freeze Command Element but not part of the HHC should participate as a small unit Team in the Artic Assault Games. A team commanded by me with Wilber Rotuman and Hernandez Martinez the Section Commanders. Byron Red Sky Nelson and Doral Elwood Hayes, the Section Sergeants. Martinez Sanchez Davis and Greagory Falter are our Medics/Corps Men. First Section First Squad: Jackson Andrew Davis, Johanna Warren, Lela Downs M-2. Second Squad: Jefferson Alexander Davis, Janice Lincolnshire, Lester Miller Squad Automatic Rifle. Third Squad: Alexander Boone Davis, Eloise Quayman, Herald Tiller Assault Squad. Second Section First Squad: Marcus Alton Night, Christine Shepard, Lillian Oaks M224 60 mm Lightweight Mortar System. Second Squad: Morris Abraham Hamilton, Cassidy Sherman, Shenna Wright Mk 153 Shoulder-Launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon. Third Squad: Joseph John Boy Flaherty, Roseland Forest, Maybell Starks M-107 Barret Anti-Material Rifle.

Our team would be an All-Service team. Sandra Lee Pierce, April Joy Pierce, Aleshia Jasmin Pierce, Elizabeth Anne Pierce, Jennifer May Silver Fox, and Wynette Lee Silver Fox would support us by electronic suppression support on nonauthorized days.

As we were meeting to discuss this adventure this morning at Wilbers office your girls detected Two Drones that landed on the roof of the building. They were attempting to eavesdrop on our discussion. The girls shut them down and we brought them with us for you to return them. With the fried circuit boards, to their owners that your girls have traced by serial number One to the Par Rescue School and the other to the Delta Force Command Unit

Robert

Tim, call the BGens and request a meeting in Thirty minutes in my office. The rest of you I will make no decision until I talk with the Units Commanding Generals. Also, I will not allow the girls onto any of the Artic Assault Competition courses or training areas. If I allow your team to participate, they will ensure all teams follow the rules of no electronic aids in the First day of competition. Yes, you all were right in resigning if I would allow the girls to participate. Now go but leave the drones and I will return them. BGen Fox will inform you later of my decision.

After all those involved left, I looked at Kariwase, Mrs. Ruth, and Consuela and asked what had the Six of them created that could bring down Two hardened Drones of the United States Military? How have they traced the drones through the Par Rescue School and the Delta Force Command logistic systems?

Surely there will be questions by someone about the ability of the drone killing system and is there a defense against it. Also how did they get into the Par Rescue School and the Delta Force Command logistic systems?

Mrs. Ruth

You said you wished them to learn and build things. I did not know the exact abilities of the system they developed only that it interferes with the band hopping system and allows them to control a drone. The ability to destroy it was not in the information they gave me. It is an offshoot of the Vampire program they use to unlock electronic devices like the defense system we found, and they defeated at the Longhouse. The Vampire program is also the one they use to unlock computers. I did not realize they could use it remotely. I will be more inquisitive in reviewing their work from now on. I will request assistance from Martin and Naomie in the future when I am not sure of what I am looking at.

If the Government comes and asks questions or desires to acquire these systems. We will need to have them protected by a patent and software copyright. The girls do deserve to receive rewards for their work.

Robert

Kariwase, Mrs. Ruth, and Consuela, I need you to get with Allen, present the facts to him, and seek his advice on how to proceed with a patent on the systems and software copyrights. If the government purchases the systems, they will be highly classified. We need to tread carefully but not let the government run roughshod over them. Ask Allen if The Wappinger Nation could hold the patent in trust for the girls to keep them protected and yet earn the rewards?

Now if you will excuse me. Tim, I will meet them alone, just the BGens. After you offer and serve coffee leave and guard the door from the outside, please.

When Brigadier General Jedediah Johnston USMC, Brigadier General Raymond James Carter 3rd Calvary USA, Brigadier General Ellington Jeffers Greeley 20th Brigade, Engineers USA, BGen Malcolm James “ Not So” Rich 621 USAF, Brigadier General Gray Fox USMC, and Brigadier General Parker Peltola Alaskan ANG showed up with staff. Tim informed them the meeting was for Regular Duty General Officers only and no others. After he served coffee Tim left and locked the door.

First, Ray and Malcom, these belong to you as I pointed to the drones stacked in the back of my office. Do not allow your people to attempt to listen to my people’s conversations again. We have a system to prevent drones and other eavesdropping devices from working.

Second, why have your commands brought ringers into the Artic Assault Competition? Is it that important that your service wins? This was supposed to be a friendly competition to show what people have learned about Artic Assault Warfare and Survival. I know that by the rules any service member working on or associated directly with Operations Flash Freeze, Frozen Assets, and Flash Igloo are eligible to take part in the competition. But have instructors from Par Rescue School function as ground crew or a Medical Officer as a Medic just to participate.

My Command team is composed of Major Harvey USANG in command with Wilber Rotuman and Hernandez Martinez the Section Commanders. Byron Red Sky Nelson and Doral Elwood Hayes, the Section Sergeants. Martinez Sanchez Davis and Greagory Falter are our Medics/Corps Men. First Section First Squad: Jackson Andrew Davis, Johanna Warren, Lela Downs M-2. Second Squad: Jefferson Alexander Davis, Janice Lincolnshire, Lester Miller Squad Automatic Rifle. Third Squad: Alexander Boone Davis, Eloise Quayman, Herald Tiller Assault Squad. Second Section First Squad: Marcus Alton Night, Christine Shepard, Lillian Oaks M224 60 MM Lightweight Mortar System. Second Squad: Morris Abraham Hamilton, Cassidy Sherman, Shenna Wright Mk 153 Shoulder-Launched Multipurpose Assault Weapon. Third Squad: Joseph John Boy Flaherty, Roseland Forest, Maybell Starks M-107 Barret Anti-Material Rifle. They want to know why they cannot compete as a team.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close