My Molly - Cover

My Molly

Copyright© 2023 by Allan Kindred

Chapter 7: The Word of God

In the beginning was the Word:

the Word was with God

and the Word was God.

He was with God in the beginning.

Through Him all things came into being,

not one thing came into being except through Him.

What has come into being in Him was life,

life that was the light of men;

and light shines in the darkness,

and darkness could not overpower it.

It is in the Word of God that we are shown the way. It is true one of the reasons Jesus, i.e. God, came down and walked amongst us was to show us firsthand what He, the Divine species, is asking of us can be done, even under hard circumstances. But the Word is the code, the building blocks, the binary code that put into motion this creation. The Father looked at the Son with such love that Jesus became the Prism of Creation and with the Big Bang this creation was put into motion and the Father gave it to the Son as a gift. I don’t know about you, especially since the Son came down and put us back on track, did not abandon us, but I am going to do my best to make sure I’m not the one who is going to desecrate such a marvelous gift ... anymore. It is all quite elegant and wonderful and I feel sorry for those who cannot see it for the truth and glory that it is.

“Good morning, babygirl.” Gabriel is greeted with a giant smile and glimmering eyes as he awakens; Molly is already sitting up watching him sleep. In those trusting, loving, glimmering blue eyes is the memory of yesterday and Molly has given herself over to her knight in every way. Remnants of that divine bonding bolt of lightning that united two people still lingers deep in her body. She bounces her tush on her heels and flexes her hands in longing to grab hold once more and never let go. In her soft elegant pajamas that make her feel like the special girl that Gabriel knows her to be she can still feel his touch. Even more so she wants to be held so tight by her knight she can feel their heartbeats pounding through their bodies, minds and spirits. Molly is looking for any sign to begin.

For a moment he is taken aback because he sees this beautifully adorable girl looking at him and he remembers that yesterday she had mentioned that she did not think she was pretty. It angers and saddens Gabriel when life beats people down to the point that they can’t see the wonder and glory around them. She can scarcely contain herself. Gabriel starts to reach out for her hard and powerful, but stops himself just before grabbing her. Molly’s eyes go misty as she doesn’t understand.

Gabriel looks over to the other side of the bed and sees Kate still fast asleep. He looks back and forth between Kate and Molly. At long last he cannot live another moment without her being in his arms. There is nothing improper; it is simply two atoms that need to be bonded to make one stable element. With great force Gabriel reaches over and grabs Molly pulling her to him and on top of him. Molly grabs on as if she is ready to fall. She grunts from Gabriel’s powerful arms holding her safely and lovingly. He holds her to him with his left arm across her lower back. Molly takes a deep breath and although Gabriel can’t see the smile she has on it is pretty and it is in fulfillment of divine love. Gabriel takes his right hand and caresses her hair and leans his head into hers. Yesterday in the ‘bonding’ that felt like a bolt of lightning Gabriel understood it to be a command from the Holy Father to love and care for this beautiful daughter of God. Then he smiles and eases his touch and just holds her gently.

Molly lays her head on his chest. Though Gabriel still can’t see it Molly continues to smile and she melts into him listening to and feeling his heart beat. Molly quickly raises her head to look at him. The look in her eyes almost makes Gabriel’s cry because for a moment he sees in them true love, hope and faith, but especially trust. Molly knows that Gabriel is feeling what she is feeling, what they felt when that bolt of lightning bonded them for all eternity.

Gabriel takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly. Molly nods slowly with big beautiful eyes.

Molly gives him such a look and then she smacks him, “Is that God?”

“My precious girl, I don’t know how or why, but I love you so powerfully already. What happened between us yesterday is going to keep us charged for a lifetime. I believe we have been drafted into the service of the Lord and we must follow the will of God.” Though neither of them truly knows why, but their eyes flood with tears.

At long last Gabriel with gentle force puts his hands back on Molly and caresses her hair and back. Surprisingly, as Gabriel starts kissing her hair, she can feel their heartbeats beating through their bodies even more than when they were holding each other tightly.

Gabriel starts to laugh and then says, “Good morning, babygirl.”

Then Molly joins in and says, “Good morning.”

“My precious girl, I think we have passed the first main trial and tribulation. If we are to defeat the demonic forces that are arrayed against us, we must obey the will of God above and beyond all else if we have any hope of being victorious in the Lord’s name.”

Molly can feel the truth of it. She gets ready to say something, but Kate starts to cough. Gabriel furrows his brows in concern and reaches over and feels her forehead and Kate is running a fever.

Then Molly does the same thing. “She’s hot.”

“She’s sick. My guess is she has been so worried about you, sapped of energy and embattled by the negativity from the presence of the demonic, that she has become run down. We’ll get some breakfast into her then we’ll let her sleep the day away. French toast sound good to you?”

“Yeah!” she says it in a way that makes it clear she does not want to get up off her knight. A man, a glorious man, a warrior man who has already shared more with her than she knew existed in this world. Just for good measure she smacks him one more time before gently sliding off him.

Gabriel sits on the edge of the bed and then looks sweetly at Molly. He smiles and pulls her to him and she gets another wonderful powerful embrace. She really has no idea what is going on, but all she knows is thank you God and oh my God.

Again as they watch over each other as the other becomes vulnerable during their morning regiment they simply accept that it is right and proper, beautiful and pure and neither of them would have it any other way. As they share in their continued bonding they revel in each other’s attention.

They eventually go out to the kitchen and start putting breakfast together. Molly is more than happy to be the good little helper. The freedom Molly is experiencing is almost confusing to her, but marvelous. Yesterday she barely left her bedroom; today she is living a seemingly normal life. But in truth that is not the freedom that Molly is experiencing. Her freedom is inside of her and it has no boundaries to the limit that it can soar. For her body is her temple for housing the Holy Spirit and if Gabriel can get this little girl to understand the truth, she will shine.

As they are standing there pressed up against each other as much as humanly possible Gabriel feels he is being directed to teach. From out of the blue he begins, “There are all kinds of truths, many are hard truths and most are misunderstood truths. Misunderstood as in the left is slowly eroding away and perverting the true majesty of our Lord and the Great Plan that is under way. Firstly, not everybody is saved. Jesus was not all puppy dogs and kittens.” Molly giggles. “He spoke the hard truth all the way to his death. The main reason Jesus came down and walked amongst us was our sanctification and the defeat of the unbridled war of the demonic on us. The level of their pettiness, which is what got them exiled in the first place, is staggering. They have already lost the war, but they continue to influence battles purely for the joy of mocking the Holy Spirit: which by the way is a very bad thing to do.” Gabriel makes precious eye contact with Molly to make sure she understood the extra emphasis on that point. She nods. “Arrogance, pride, splitting lies and pettiness were the main causes for the fall, but here on earth they use very inventive methods to lure people away from the light. The most inventive and in truth sad and pathetic is they use our free will, meaning we willingly choose to die, condemn and often take gentle and innocent people with us. Everything you need to live a good life can be found in the Word. However, now we have no excuses that Jesus showed us it can be done.”

Gabriel switches from teacher to student, “My Lord, there are many little girls in this life being made to feel as if they are less. Give them strength so they will not be led astray. Give them courage so they will stand up for themselves and let your grace show them their true worth.” Gabriel often adds prayers to his thoughts throughout the day.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close