My Molly - Cover

My Molly

Copyright© 2023 by Allan Kindred

Chapter 53: The End is the Beginning

Gabriel wakes up and Molly is nowhere to be found. He looks around and everything is the same, but different. Everything has a kind of glow to it, including himself. He is already dressed in more of a glow than clothes, but it is pure and pristine. Gabriel opens the door and before him is a long road that leads to an amazing kingdom. At the beginning of the road is Molly holding her hand out to him. They smile to each other. He walks over and hugs her. She is wearing the same pure and pristine white dress, but not. She is a divine vision of love and godliness, but she always was to Gabriel.

“I found you.”

Molly smiles and nods, “Come, it is time to go home.” Hand in hand they walk joyfully along. “Are you ready for the truth?”

“I thought you were the truth.”

Tears come to Molly’s eyes and she smiles shyly, “God is truth. Let me tell you a tale of His will.”

“Molly?”

“Yes.”

“I love you, Babygirl.”

“We have never met, but you will, you will and I love you too. This is that tale.”

“Side by side, hand in hand?”

“Always.”

“Please go on.”

“You were on your way home from church and as you were driving through Plymouth you saw a van and some guys trying to kidnap a young girl, you came to her rescue; that girl was me. Even though there were three of them with guns, you charged them and I broke free. While I was running away they shot you to death.

“The police showed up just after that and they got into a shootout. One of the stray bullets hit me. I looked down and my dress, my lap area, was soaked in blood, then I woke up here.”

“Who were the kidnappers?”

“Satanists planning on using me for a ritual sacrifice, I guess. Anyway, I asked an angel where the person was who just saved me from being kidnapped? He told me you had a bad past and your entry into heaven was not assured. I went to the Lord and pleaded with him on your behalf.”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. And eventually He agreed to let you be tested in Purgatory to see if you would follow His will or yours.”

“I guess coming to the rescue of a young girl is not enough, huh?”

“Narrow is the way.”

“What was with all the sensual even sexual stuff in the beginning and periodically; were you or God trying to tempt me, test me?”

“No, one reason was it was my twelfth birthday and a boy named Tony had just kissed me. It was the first time I had been kissed by a boy. I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head on my way home for my twelfth birthday party. That is when all of that happened.”

“I see. That explains a lot. You knew you only had so much time to live a full life and you wanted to fit it all in. Are you sorry we came to be father and daughter?”

“No, but we are so much more.”

“Molly?”

“Hmm.”

“I’m sorry you did not get to live a full life.”

“Thank you, but now living this with you has fulfilled any life I could have ever hoped for. The last month has been a lifetime.”

“Last month!?”

“Yeah, the clocks are on eternal time up here.”

“Humph.”

“So, anyway, the scenario was a combination of your hopes and dreams and mine. You really care about girls.”

“Whoa, wait, does that mean the people we helped never really happened?”

“No, they happened, but we were more ghosts, then physical people. You’ll be happy to know the farm is a great success and is still rescuing girls off the streets and from cults three years later.”

“Three years later? You just said only a month has gone by.”

“Here, down there we popped in and out of time as needed. Remember time is not linear once you are eternal.”

“Does that mean we get to spend eternity together, or do you even want to since technically we have never met?” suddenly I wave of sadness hits Gabriel, but it is quickly vanquished by love, hope and faith.

“Actually, we are on our way to the Lord right now to find out the answer to that very question.”

“Don’t you have family up here?”

“Actually, human blood ties don’t bond up here. I could, and will, seek them out eventually, just to say hi, but family has never really been good for me.”

“What do you mean?”

“My mother and father were orphans and they really were sister and brother. Luckily, as you told me so many wonderful times when you were comforting me that the sin is not mine.”

Thinking of something quickly Gabriel looks down at his legs, they are good. He smiles. “Wow, okay, and all the action?”

“That was fun, but that was you. Even though you were being tested and cleansed, you were still being honored because you really had turned your life around and were true to the Word. That is a big deal up here. Many people don’t make it here because they manipulated, distorted and passed on what they wanted the Word to mean.”

“False teachers.”

“Yes. The Lord is very proud of you for standing up for Him.”

“Then why was my entry in question?”

“I don’t know; that is why I fought so hard for you.”

“Who is whose knight here?” Molly giggles.

“As I was saying people are not grouped up here by earthly blood, they are put into positions to continue their efforts they did on earth. If you actually walked the walk instead of just talking the talk, you will have a position of leadership and will be allowed to continue your fight. I assume you will continue to fight for girls?”

“Yes ma’am!”

Molly snuggles into Gabriel and Molly continues, “And...” then all of a sudden an angel appears in front of them blocking their path.

“Hey, you’re that teenage girl angel who kept showing up throughout our ... the ... test.”

“Yes” she says and kneels to Gabriel in honor.

“No.” Gabriel walks over and helps her stand. “I know scripture says angels will bow to us, but you are my brothers and sisters of light and never will I raise myself and lower you.”

The angel turns to Molly and Molly says, “See.” The angel smiles and then disappears.

The mosaic path of pearl and gold that looked like it would take years to walk and get to the ... kingdom, has found its way to the gates. There standing at the gates is Jesus. Molly kneels and prostrates herself, Gabriel nods and smiles.

“It is good to meet you again, Lord Jesus.” Gabriel has to squint his ‘eyes’ for the glow coming off of Him is mesmerizing.

“Have we met?”

“Every day of my life since coming home to God ... and even many times before that no doubt. Thank you by the way for standing with me when I came under demonic attack, even though I was lost deep in sin.”

Jesus smiles and it is like a refreshing waterfall purifying the pure even more. Jesus opens up a book and says, “You hurt a lot of people who loved you.”

“Yes.”

“You hurt yourself.”

“Yes.”

“Do you think you should be allowed into New Jerusalem?”

“I would not suppose to tell you how to do your Glory.”

“On earth you proudly proclaimed yourself to be a soldier of God, a disciple of Christ and a student of the Holy Spirit.”

“Yes.”

“You are so defined. You may enter.” Then the book in his hand catches fire and burns to white ash. It is a symbolic gesture stating that the flesh is no more.

“Yes!!” screams Molly. She runs over and hugs Jesus. Jesus looks at her and as he is shaking his head he smiles. Molly starts to glow a little brighter.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close