My Molly - Cover

My Molly

Copyright© 2023 by Allan Kindred

Chapter 45: Ride Free Be Free Let Your Life Be Your Dream

They were able to keep and spoil the girls for a whole week. Still Special Agent Bruno has not been able to find anything on the girls or their parents. The girls themselves know nothing. They came from a foster system somewhere and then when they turned eleven they were sent to that school.

“Agent Bruno, you may want to check DNA for missing and kidnapped girls.” Within a few days almost ten of them have been discovered to be kidnapped babies from homes and hospitals.

Slowly their families start showing up at the hotel to reclaim their lost children. The girls are a little scared, but the families seem to truly be happy at their return. Molly senses nothing wrong so she does not believe the girls were sold by or the parents are part of the cult, but to be on the safe side the FBI will have the girls under surveillance for a while; particularly during the Halloween season.

While everybody is doing what they can do for the girls, both Molly and Gabriel remember the warning that if the war wasn’t won by Halloween the girls wouldn’t be safe anywhere. They have to move forward.

Molly and Gabriel arrange for all the unclaimed girls to be taken to a convent of charismatic nuns in Texas. They tell them everything and give them more than enough money to care for the girls.

Molly often speaks for both of them and it fills Gabriel with joy to see her grow in the Lord and take charge, “Girls, we promise that we will not just come back and visit, but we will try to buy a farm and adopt all of you who don’t get claimed.”

“We want to go with you and Gabriel now.”

Molly continues, “Sorry, babies, but we have an appointment with destiny, but know this we go to fight for you again; for us all.” The girls are not happy, but they believe.

The last thing Gabriel says to Special Agent Bruno is, “That foster care place is obviously a fake; that should be your first effort to find and break them so no more girls get taken for demonic purposes.” Of course he was already on it.

Molly hugs Special Agent Bruno for after all they all have become very close in their short time together. Sharing a divine moment truly builds community. It is a tearful parting, but all soldiers of God have missions to be fulfilled.

They can see the mountains looming, but they are still far away. They decide to take 10 to 12 and then take that to 55. From there they go north into Mississippi always heading towards the Appalachians.

They drive by a Harley dealership and Gabriel flips a quick u-turn.

“What are we doing?”

“You’ll see.”

They pull in and buy an older Harley that is carbureted not fuel injected, but still from the nineties. They buy a full riding outfit for Molly and what is the minimal for Gabriel. Basically boots, leather jacket and gloves. They even buy a little trailer so they can pull it behind the motor home. Before they do anything else they check the weather and make their plans. Even though October is only days away, the weather looks good for a week, if not on the cool side.

They hire a transportation company and pick a town at the base of the Appalachians. “We’ll be there in less than a week. Just park the RV at the hotel where our reservation starts in two days and leave it.”

Molly is in a kind of shock. She has never been on a motorcycle and Gabriel never once asked her opinion. He knew what he wanted to share with his babygirl and did it. Molly likes it. Two hours down the road and her cute little bottom is making her rethink her choice. They stop at a rest stop and Molly is rubbing her tush while giving the Harley a dirty look.

“You’ll get used to it. What do you say we get a bite to eat and then we find a secluded camp site and watch the stars?”

Molly likes that. They ask around and are directed to a small river where there are a couple of swimming holes. “It’s called Moonlight Cove and it is very romant...” then the waitress looks at Molly and finishes, “Wonderful.”

As they are getting back on the bike Molly asks, “What was she going to say?”

“She was saying it is a very romantic spot.”

“Why did she stop saying it?”

“Because she probably thought you were my daughter and romantic often means a place for couples to enjoy each other.”

Molly gets annoyed and shoots another dirty look, this time at heaven. However, she does like getting to cuddle into Gabriel as they ride along. Eventually they find the turnoff and down a bumpy gravel road they finally find the place that can only be Moonlight Cove. The river opens up into a pool and the trees and hills spread out giving the area an open field of moonlight. It is well named.

When they get there, not long before nightfall, there are five other people in two vehicles: all fishing. “Come on let’s take a walk.”

“Gabriel?”

“Yes, my love.”

“Today is October first.”

“Right.”

“We now have thirty days to do what we have been meant to do since we first met.”

“Yes, I believe that also.”

As they are walking hand in hand along the shore heading back to their little camp site one of the fisherman says, “Shh, you’re scaring the fish.”

Molly waves her hand at him and says, “Leave.” All five of the people get up, pack up and leave, leaving Molly and Gabriel alone.

“What was that?”

“What?”

“You just commanded them away and they left. That is not respecting freewill.”

“So what, in one reality I’m your bride and then in another I’m your daughter and then your little sister and then your everything...”

Gabriel interrupts, “You are my everything. And what do you mean other reality?”

Oops Molly forgot. “Yes I know I am your everything; I meant in my dreams. It just looks like the way everything is timing out, that might not happen or meant to happen or...” Molly is getting frustrated and stops talking abruptly.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close