My Molly - Cover

My Molly

Copyright© 2023 by Allan Kindred

Chapter 44: Leave No One Behind

As soon as the angel said another big battle was coming, they knew exactly where: Appalachia.

They are not five miles from the school when Molly asks, “Do you think that it is true that our bond in the service of God is something ... more? And that He is not letting us know the whole truth just test us; to be mean to us?”

“Babygirl, it is not in God’s nature to be mean. No I do not believe that our bonding in God’s eyes is anything other than the same type of bond as the Church being the bride of Christ. A bonding of spirit and in that instance you are my pure and innocent bride. Something was not right there. I have no doubt a great battle was fought between good and evil, but I don’t really know who was on which side. As far as I know we could have been duped into fighting for the wrong side. Keep in mind it is the nature of evil to lie and...”

Molly cuts in, “I know the girls are good.”

“Yes, the girls are not just good they are something special. The only reason we left them there was the assurance from the angel that they would be safe until Halloween.”

“That’s not really what the angel said. She only said they wouldn’t be safe anywhere if we lost the coming battle. I don’t want to leave them there. I feel as if one of the main victories the evil is seeking is to distort the Divine Truth in those precious girls.”

Gabriel pulls over and stops. “Shit.” Gabriel ponders that for a moment while continuing his earlier thought, “It appears she was trying to get us to sin to pull us away from God so perhaps we would lose that battle and maybe more, but definitely so the truth would be clouded from our gifts.”

“Don’t the democrats do that to further their ultimate control in socialism?”

Gabriel looks at her and says, “Ugh, I can’t even think about that right now. In fact, how you have taking the center of my attention and stopped me from focusing on such negative things, it turns out we also took God out of the center of our lives. I don’t think we were tested, but I do think we were chastised. Besides I still have hope the good democrats will come around.”

“What about the girls?”

“We can’t leave them, can we?”

“No please.”

As Gabriel is in deep thought Molly unbuckles herself and walks over and leans into him while putting her arm around him. Gabriel looks out the windshield and sees a sign that says ‘Trenton Farm’.

“You know our ultimate goal is to buy a farm and rescue girls from the streets and bring them to it. I guess God is showing us we again are doing things in our own time, even though we run around saying we are obeying the will of God. Perhaps we need to stop and pray and ask if we are truly walking the walk.”

“Narrow is the way.”

“Oh shit!”

“Gabriel!”

“Oh, sorry babe, let’s call that FBI Cult Crimes Task Force guy that came to the girls rescue at the commune and get him to investigate the school.”

With the credibility that Molly and Gabriel built with the Special Agent he immediately mobilizes his task force and meets them at a nearby town. Even though they never actually introduced themselves, the Agent knows them; partly from the tales of Samantha. By the time Special Agent Bruno shows up he is concerned himself, “We have researched the school and there is no school either by that name or at that location.”

Molly and Gabriel tell him everything that happened and you would think this highly trained law enforcement agent would scoff at them, but he has seen too much not to believe. Not to mention what he saw firsthand what Molly and Gabriel can do ... sort of. Wait, was that this reality?

“We have high flying aircraft keeping an eye on the place and we sent in a recon team, highly trained to remain hidden, also watching the place.”

“Agent Bruno, do not forget there is true spirit power there so just because human eyes can’t see them doesn’t mean they aren’t being watched themselves. The school probably already knows they are there.”

“Damn! What do we do?”

“We have to help the girls.”

“Molly’s right we have to get to the girls. Do you have probable cause to go in?”

“With your testimony and the fact that we can’t find anything on them, yes we do.”

Three days after Molly and Gabriel left there they go in hard and fast, but by the time they reach the school the entire faculty and students are lined up at attention just as they were when they first came there.

“Welcome.”

“Can it Headmistress.”

Gabriel looks at his Molly and back to the Headmistress and says, “Well, you wanted her, now you got her.”

“What is this about?”

Special Agent Bruno fills her in, “You have no permits, no legal authority to be here as a school. Without oversight you cannot be a school or summer camp. Even with the permission of the parents you have to be filed.”

As the legal forces start searching and researching everything, Molly can tell the girls are bursting to get out of line. All she has to do is hold her arms out to them and she is once again surrounded by another forty Mollies.

As Molly and Gabriel are keeping the girls busy, Special Agent Bruno has not been able to find any information on the girls. Not in the official channels and not in any paperwork in the school files.

“You told Molly and Gabriel that these girls parents brought them her knowingly, but we cannot find any information on that. We are going to need to contact the girls’ parents.”

“I’m sorry, but there is a confidentiality clause.”

“Theirs or yours?”

“I’m sorry there is nothing I can tell you.”

“I’m sorry, but the girls cannot stay here. They are coming with us and their parents can contact us and we’ll go from there.” A roar comes from deep inside the mansion.

By this time they have worked their way into the study; where they spent the night with the girls. Then quite inexplicably stuff starts flying around the house and more than one agent gets knocked off his or her feet. Molly and Gabriel with the girls can feel something coming. Gabriel goes to the door and yells, “All agents out of the house now!”

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close