My Molly - Cover

My Molly

Copyright© 2023 by Allan Kindred

Chapter 42: A School Full of Molly’s

“What is a Minotaur?”

“It is a mythological being, or at least I thought it was myth, of the combination between a man and a bull, more or less.”

“Is it evil?”

Gabriel looks to the Headmistress, “All the stories I’ve heard about it are bad, but specifically I don’t know.” Gabriel turns to the Headmistress, “Why don’t you and the girls just leave, even temporarily?”

All the girls cry out, “No!”

“As you can see this is our home and we will not be chased out of it.”

“If you are all charismatics, why don’t you rescue your friends yourself?”

“We are willing to try or at least help, but Gabriel told us Molly and her knight would be coming to do it, to protect the human race once again.”

Changing the subject Gabriel asks, “How many girls are here?”

“Forty, there are always forty, ranging from eleven to fourteen years of age. That is not including the eleven who have gone missing. We now have twenty-nine still here.”

Gabriel can hear several of the girls crying.

Molly turns in his lap to look at him. From out of the blue the Headmistress says, “It must be very hard for you two to exist in more than one place at a time. All of us can feel the power, the love between you ... I hope it is enough.” Molly and Gabriel look around at the girls and they all have dreamy looks on their faces, except a couple of them seem almost embarrassed, but they smile.

“More than one place?” asks Gabriel.

“Yes, in the eyes of God since her awakening at Easter and your bonding not so long ago you two have been ... well...” She looks at Molly who shakes her head no with fire in her eyes. “Well, what I mean to say is your actions here will be felt for generations.”

Gabriel looks at her like she is playing at something, but at the moment the girls are his focus. Maybe later he’ll get some answers. “I trust in God.”

“Yes, of course, but for some reason God feels he needs to test you Gabriel; before he welcomes you home, or something like that. I don’t get it either. The love we all feel between you two is very ... stimulating to us all.” A few more of the girls turn red. “I guess it has ... I guess all of this has to do with the Will of God.”

Molly and Gabriel had been feeling a pure innocent energy since they walked in, but now they too are highly charged. They are very close to having another explosion of divine energy ecstasy. Then Gabriel goes silent and seeks a connection with the spirit and something seems off. Molly senses something and turns back to him. She raises her eyebrows in question, but keeps it between them.

The girls misunderstand and from the girls a collective pleasure moan fills the room.

“Molly and I have chosen or been chosen, for now, to live out our lives as soldiers of God.”

“Of course,” Gabriel can tell she is lying and he is not buying any of her kind act.

“Ma’am, can you all excuse us for a second?”

“Of course, sir. Girls, come along let’s give them a second.”

“Ah, I want to stay next to Molly’s knight.”

“Gabriel.”

“What Molly?”

“My knight’s name is Gabriel.”

The Headmistress smiles and ushers the girls out. Just as she starts to shut the door Gabriel says, “Headmistress?”

“Yes.”

“The news paper article said your name is Tara Beelzulbee.”

“News paper article?”

“Yes, that is how we found out about you.”

“As far as I know there has never been an article written about us, but yes my name is Tara Beelzulbee.”

“That is awfully close to Beelzebul.”

“What is Beelzebul?”

“Remember in the Gospels the Pharisees told Jesus he was casting out demons by Beelzebul; which is a Hebrew word for the Devil?”

“Oh yeah.” Molly squints her eyes in suspicion.

“My name is Bulgarian, that’s all.”

“We’ll be out in a minute.” They watch her shut the double doors. “Molly, do you sense anything?”

“Just overwhelming joy from the girls.”

“Hmm. For now we’ll go along with it.”

One thing for sure the girls are happy to have Molly and Gabriel around. They lay their hands on both Molly and Gabriel whenever they can. Even the staff seems relieved to have them here, especially Headmistress Tara.

“But why I just don’t know.”

The girls give them the grand tour and show them around. The school is old and beautiful and full of ... memory. More than once Gabriel trips over one of the girls, so close do they feel they have to be. Eventually the tour takes them outside and the backyard is a giant amazing flower garden that rivals many to those at royal castles.

Molly is in absolute heaven. Not only are the girls surrounding her, but the longer they are outside more and more animals show up and walk with them. Rabbits, squirrels, even a fox, plus bees and birds overhead, but Molly’s favorite is the many butterflies flying around her, and the other girls, of course.

As they are making it deeper and deeper into the garden Gabriel starts to feel a growing shadow. They come to a well in the middle of the garden. Molly feels it also and comes over and takes Gabriel’s hand.

Gabriel turns to the young redheaded girl who has been giving them most of the history of the place, “Mary?”

“Yes Gabriel?” she says dreamily coming up to the front of him just inches away and looking up at him. Even for fourteen years old Mary is short. Molly is not showing any signs of jealousy; in fact, she seems to be reveling in the fact that all the girls adore her knight.

“What is this?”

“It’s an old well. We don’t use it except to water the plants.”

“Do you know if you are on well water here; to where you might be using the same aquifer?”

She has no idea what Gabriel is talking about. “I don’t know.” she seems a little sad she could not help Gabriel.

Gabriel sees it and bends down and hugs her, “It’s okay, it wasn’t a fair question; most people would not know the answer. And not to mention this far out in the middle of nowhere, you would have to be.”

“Gabriel talks to me, holds me and caresses me as a ... equal. Gabriel loves girls and has spent his life making up for his bad life between the ages of fifteen to twenty-four. Everything he does and says is to build girls up so they, we, will know how wonderfully special we can be.”

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close