My Molly - Cover

My Molly

Copyright© 2023 by Allan Kindred

Chapter 37: Round Trinity

It was no surprise to them that they are in a dangerous place, in fact, in the service of the Lord that is not a factor; you do what needs doing.

Molly looks to Gabriel and says, “Humph.”

“At least you were able to hold your pee or you would have really given our friends a rude awakening.”

Molly is trying her hardest, but all of a sudden she just busts out in a guffaw laugh. She can’t stop herself. Her eyes water.

All of a sudden there is a voice, “Do you mind, we are trying to do a ceremony here.” Molly jumps two feet right into Gabriel’s arms.

When they turn around the room is filled with black cloaked figures. Even straining to see they can’t see their faces. Martha’s dad Trevor is standing on the other side of the sacrificial table in a red robe, but his eyes are completely black. There is a teenage girl on the table slab and Martha’s dad has a sacrificial dagger in his hands ready to plunge it into her heart.

Upon closer inspection Gabriel realizes it is not a human girl on the altar, but the same ‘teenage girl’ angel that has helped them several times in the past. Molly grabs his arm, “I thought spirits couldn’t be killed.”

“Me too, at least not until the end time heavenly fire, as mentioned in Revelations.” Gabriel reaches for his gun forgetting he doesn’t have it.

“Are you looking for this.” and Trevor sets Gabriel’s .45 on the altar. “Anyway, young lady, in answer to your question, for the most part spirits cannot be killed, but there are worse things than death, as you well know.”

Molly looks over to Gabriel quickly, but Gabriel is not paying attention to the distracting banter. He positions himself in front of Molly and starts moving forward slowly, doing his own tactics, “So what is this then?”

“The big guy himself asked you how long you thought we were going to stand by and do nothing.”

Molly pokes her head around Gabriel and says, “And how long do you think God is going to stand by and do nothing?”

“It has been thousands of years and he has done nothing, not directly anyway. I mean look what the democrats are doing to his children and yet he still stays in his safe little heaven.”

“He has people like us.” Molly proudly nods her agreement.

“That’s true and you two together are truly impressive. I only wish my daughter would join with me, but oh well, after the angel, she is next. I’ll try again with Michael my grandson.”

“And Mary!” throws in Molly.

“Oh yes Mary, my lord certainly has the Protestants fooled into not calling on her when in need. She truly is one of God’s true and pure weapons. Just her presence and intercessory prayer alone can often change a battle. If not for her appearances our goals would be much further along; again thanks to communism and liberalism we are back on track.”

“Are you a lib?” asks Molly.

“No, no, we’re something else.”

Molly sticks her tongue out at him and says, “Boy is that ever true!”

He looks at Molly in amusement, “Anyway, we thought you would like to be present for the result of your actions. This is actually quite new. I’m kind of curious to see what is going to happen myself.”

“To what end?”

“Hmm, well we’ve already lost the war they say, so we’re thinking if we make things so bad that the Holy Father will bargain with us and settle for a stalemate.”

Gabriel cannot believe this nonsense, “You can’t be that stupid.”

“How so!?”

“God opened up the desert and killed thousands of his own chosen people; then he let them be taken into captivity on several occasions as punishment. As much as you would like to think you are running things down here and as much as you do influence negativity, the truth is, no matter what, a person has the choice so the culpability is on them. This world is not the end all, it is merely a choice. What comes next is the end all.”

“Hmm. Let’s find out!” he moves to plunge the dagger.

“STOP!!!” Molly is now standing beside Gabriel.

Martha’s dad is trying with all his might to plunge the dagger, but it is frozen in midair. Now when the thirteen black cloaked figures turn towards Molly and Gabriel they can see their faces and they are not human, they have red eyes and they are pissed. They try to move towards them.

All of a sudden there is a very loud trumpet sound. Then there are three quick flashes of light just behind Molly and Gabriel. The archangels Michael, Gabriel and Raphael have come to put a stop to this desecration. In all military forces there is a hierarchy of rank and it appears none of these demons want to mess with the archangels of light. In fact, as far as Gabriel knows Lucifer is the only archangel in the ranks of the fallen. Of course it doesn’t say that; exactly. It does say that it was Michael who led the forces of light and defeated and expelled him and his: a third of the host.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close