My Molly - Cover

My Molly

Copyright© 2023 by Allan Kindred

Chapter 32: A Mission is Only a Mission if You Carry it Out.

The Satanists have indeed become more talkative. They now have numbers, locations and intents. It is true Halloween is their big day, but they have plenty of horror-filled nights planned leading up to it. Once they realize their men have not returned, it is going to put them on high alert; if not make them run.

Molly follows Gabriel in the van up to the police station. At twelve she is a proficient driver. At every opportunity Molly makes Gabriel proud. Their divinely gifted love grows exponentially every day; as do their gifts. They write a note and set the car alarm off and drive away hurriedly. “Dear officers, these Satanists have been kidnapping and murdering girls and their friends have much worse planned. We go to see that doesn’t happen. Follow these directions. Signed: Soldiers of God.”

“Turn your damn alarm off.” The cop looks in the van, but can’t see anything. He walks over and opens the sliding door to find four men tied up and groggy. He reads the note. Hopefully the cop is not a mole for the enemy. Since the whole police station goes on full alert shortly after that, it appears the cop is truly a cop. Amen.

“I don’t think we have enough time to wait for help. Once their men don’t show back up, they may choose to get rid of the evidence.” Molly agrees.

One good thing is the Satanists had fully automatic MP 5’s with them; now Molly and Gabriel have them with packs full of extra clips. This means two things: one - these people are well armed and two - they may be over confident.

“Okay, I’ll tell him.” Molly is again talking to one of her friends that only she can see and hear.

“What?”

“The compound is on full alert; it appears they are getting ready to leave.”

“Damn!”

“What?”

“That probably means the cult has a friend on the force. It looks like it’s just you and me, kid.”

“And the angels!”

“Of course.” Molly and Gabriel high tail it back to the compound. They indeed are in quite the hurry. Several buses pull into the compound and shortly after that they start loading the girls onto them.

Gabriel is deep in thought and even in the dark Molly can read him, “What?”

Gabriel looks at Molly lovingly and puts his hands on her cheeks and kisses her. His experience of not so long ago comes back to him where the Molly Being said, ‘To save her, you will have to let her go.’

“What!?”

“As soon as the first bus gets halfway out the gate I’m going to floor the car into them, blocking the gate.”

“I’m going with you!”

“No you’re not.” Even though Molly is mad her eyes flood with tears. “When the time comes, you are going to have to lead the girls to safety.”

“I ... no, I ... no!”

Gabriel ignores her, “The first bus is getting ready to leave.” Molly starts to follow him. If she can’t have Gabriel she doesn’t want to live.

Just as Gabriel is getting in the car that same fifteen year old girl walks up to him and says, “Excuse me.” and gets in the car. She tears through brush and rough field, but when the collision happens it creates a very loud concussion sound wave.

Gabriel looks down at Molly and Molly hits him. “Humph.” And then Gabriel points the MP 5 at the ground and dumps a whole clip. After all you don’t want to shoot to the stars and have falling bullets hurt the wrong people. The whole compound goes on alert. Flood lights come on and a siren wails to life. He grabs Molly’s hand and they run as fast as they can. When they get another twenty yards they fire another clip each.

Not only are guards coming around the wreckage of the bus and car, but apparently there are small gates spaced throughout the wall. Small groups of armed men are converging on them. This time they aim and fire. A shootout ensues. Not only that, but both Molly and Gabriel can see demons in amongst the Satanists.

As a heroic last stand Molly and Gabriel open fire and the entire brush all around them comes to life. Men move past them without seemingly seeing them and they take down the Satanists. Gabriel can see golden beings taking on the demons. All of a sudden the sky is filled with helicopters. Molly and Gabriel look at each other and slowly start to back away.

Later, by the news, they come to find out the FBI had the cult under surveillance for a long time. When they get back to the freeway it is full of law enforcement, including a local police car that Molly walks up to, gets in and then waves for Gabriel to come join her. They get back to the hotel without any problems.

“I’m going to stay so I can give my testimony to the police and help the girls.” Molly and Gabriel both are very proud of Samantha. In such a short time she has accepted the responsibility and effort it takes to be a child of God. Amen.

They are packed and back on the road before the sun rises. Heavy a couple of MP 5’s and lots of 9mm ammo. By the time the beautiful New Mexico sunrise is well on its way to fulfilling its glory, they are heading towards the great state of Texas. They stay on Highway 40 until Gabriel sees a sign that says ‘Roswell’, so they take 285 south.

“What’s Roswell?”

Gabriel laughs and says, “This is too cool.”

They wanted to make some distance from the encounter, but not long after they hit 285 they pull into the first camp site they come to and Molly and Gabriel sleep for a day in each other’s arms. Amen.

Molly and Gabriel dream of the meadow Gabriel was in and they are sitting by the stream he was cleansed in. They are consciously sharing the same dream.

As they are sitting there with their feet dangling in the water Molly asks Gabriel, “Will you?”

“Will I what?”

“Let me go to save me.”

Once again one of Molly’s out of the blue questions catches him off guard. “What do you think that means?”

“I can’t answer that. Even if I thought I knew, the answer would only be right for me.”

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close