My Molly - Cover

My Molly

Copyright© 2023 by Allan Kindred

Chapter 31: Operation Freedom

After Gabriel gets some sleep they tell him all about Samantha and what is going on. “Okay, let’s starts planning the rescue operation.”

“To the southeast, just south of a town called Moriarty there...”

“Great.”
“What, Gabriel?” asks Christina.

“Well, sweetheart, I think Moriarty is Spanish for death. Sorry, Samantha, continue.”

“Anyway, there is a farm where we girls come out to work in the morning. All of the girls will be there.”

“Since that is where you ran away from, I think that might change”

“I don’t think so. Not only do we need the food ourselves, but we sell it on street corners making enough money to pay the bills.”

“Very observant young lady, I’m proud of you, but I’m sure security will be increased. So, sweetie, do you know how many guards are there normally?” Gabriel is trying in every way to make Samantha feel loved and safe.

“I think only four; one at each corner. Now I don’t know, sir.”

“Gabriel. Call me Gabriel.”

“Yes, sir,” Gabriel smiles, “but in the compound itself there is a giant tower exactly in the middle, really tall too, and a bamboo wall all around it that is locked at night; after dark. Oh wait there are two guys in the tower so that makes six I think. Hmm, beyond that there are two groups of two or three that walk around. They try to listen to our talking.”

“Any idea how many armed guards there might be altogether?”

“I don’t know about armed guards, but there are about thirty adults and...”

“What?” Gabriel turns to Molly and waits as if Molly is listening to someone, “Huh hmm. Okay and...”

“Who is she talking too?” Gabriel puts his finger to his lips to silence Sandra and he listens.

“Okay, I’ll let him know. Thank you.” Molly turns to Gabriel and everybody is staring at her.

Only Gabriel truly understands, “What’s going on, babe?”

“The Commune of Heavenly Light is actually a demon religion cult and they have true demonic backing ... as you found out several days ago.”

“Okay. And?”

“And we have angel support. An angel named Urial will come with a host of angels at her command.”

“Urial? The Christian Bible hints at other archangels and the Jewish writings state that Urial is an archangel serving alongside Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and several others I believe.”

“Wasn’t it seven?”

“Molly, my love, you are not just my heart and soul, but you have become quite the memory daughter.”

“What’s a memory daughter?” wonders Sandra.

“An amazing beautiful young lady with long blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes and a tushy to...”

“Gabriel!”

“Oh, right, please continue, my memory love.”

Sandra did not get her answer, “What is a memory daughter?”

“Sandra, a memory daughter is a person; wife, daughter, granddaughter, secretary or whoever else who helps an aging or diseased person remember things in a way that they just don’t tell them the answer, but they help them work it out in such a way making that person not feel bad for slowly losing their memory.”

Little Lisa says, “You do that when you prompt us with hints to work out the answer for ourselves.”

Gabriel is not the only one staring at Lisa in awe, “Oh, think you’re smart, huh?”

“Yep.!” The smile on this precious six year old girl named Lisa shines God.

Molly smiles and wrinkles her cute nose and continues, “And speaking of which, Michael will also be standing by in case more is needed.”

“Let us pray: Heavenly Father, the Son Jesus Christ and the Radiant One Holy Spirit, we are grateful to go forward in your name one more time. We are honored for our spirit family there to support us. We pray for the safety of the girls and the success of our mission.”

It is Eric who asks, “What is our mission, exactly?”

Gabriel stops and thinks about it for a few seconds before answering, “Well obviously we have to rescue the girls. Since they are Satanic they are probably killing the girls at certain points.”

“Yes, Gabriel, girls do go missing from time to time. In fact, they will probably just tell the girls that I was allowed to go home for a visit. That way the girls have hope.”

Molly looks at Gabriel because it is hitting way too close to home. She was going to be sacrificed by a satanic cult. It is now early September and Gabriel is running the calendar through his mind trying to find a date the girls might be in greater danger during.

Then it hits him, but it is both Molly and he who say it at the same time, “Halloween!”

Little Lisa smiles and says, “I love Halloween!”

Gabriel smiles and caresses her hair and then kisses her hair. Halloween has become, like most holidays, a money making scheme, but Halloween is actually a very powerful spirit time.

At this point they are on the road again heading towards a more secure place; back towards Albuquerque. They come to a very nice hotel that has little cottages on the back property. As they are getting their supplies tucked away Gabriel asks Sammy, “How many girls are still there?”

“We are never allowed to socialize with anyone outside of our own cottage. There are thirteen girls in each cottage. There are six cottages. Now that I’m gone they will probably go out soon and kidnap another girl. Oh and there are a handful of girls in the main house, serving the leader Damian.”

“Thirteen times six plus a handful equals a lot of girls. We’re not going to be able to do this on our own. I’m going to have to do some reconnaissance missions.”

“I’ll go.” Gabriel is grateful it is Eric offering, not Molly. Not that she doesn’t have the ability and even training, but she is even more powerful than he is and since there is true demonic backing they are safe nowhere.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close