My Molly - Cover

My Molly

Copyright© 2023 by Allan Kindred

Chapter 16: Be Careful What You Pray For

Molly is taking it all with a grain of salt. Her trust in Gabriel is complete. Now that she has a life, she plans on living it. Whoever, or whatever she is, she is a presence like none other Gabriel has ever felt. The fact that she is only twelve years old is mind expanding to Gabriel.

For all of Gabriel’s life he has hoped for and now prayed for a wife and family: for someone to complete him. It is true these days God has made sense of his life for him. So much of his life he felt out of place and looking back on things they didn’t always make sense, but now with God and the knowledge of demons so many things have fallen into place and he is near complete. Many memories from the past he just assumed certain occurrences were the drugs or mental issues, but now he knows. And what he knows is his entire life the demons have been working hard to make sure he never came home to the light. Welcome home.

He is near complete, for better or worse, for whatever purpose when he looks at Molly he is a person he has never met. He hopes that is a good thing. When your children look up at you in full trust and love it fulfills something in you that you did not know you were missing. A life, a person, is a jig saw puzzle and it takes time to put together. As the saying goes, some lessons cannot be taught, they must be lived. Our God, our wonderful God has not and will not abandon us. It will break his heart when we condemn ourselves, but he will give us every opportunity to come to glory. He will even put trials and tribulations in our path to speed our recovery, but as Gabriel says, he does it with Leo love or tough love.

From the day of Molly’s twelfth birthday, though Gabriel believes it has more to do with her menstrual cycle and or puberty, the very day on which she was supposed to be sacrificed, lines are being formed and fortified and the battles are not just on the increase but are vamping up in tenacity.

The rest of Easter went without incidence; the calm before the storm. But Gabriel does not look at it as a storm; he looks at it like true and faithful opportunities to glorify his Lord.

The attacks and the graces are a daily occurrence now, usually quite a bit more than that, so much so that Gabriel’s brother is near catatonic. He becomes so terrorized that he has his son come and get him so he can get out of here. Gabriel looks at him in pathetic disappointment and a sad understanding that because of his reactions the demons are going to keep messing with him just for the fun of it. His only hope is coming home to the Lord, but he won’t hear of it.

At this point, that is before Molly arrived, Gabriel assumed that Saint Raphael’s Care Program would be his main ministry and then through that he might find people in need of Saint Michael’s Battle in the Spirit Prayer Group. He had come to the conclusion, especially since probably billions of dollars would be needed, that he would leave Saint Gabriel’s Love, Hope and Faith Charter Programs for Girls in God’s capable hands. Before that, mainly because of his strong discernment of spirits, he wanted Saint Michael’s to be his main ministry. Be careful what you pray for.

Since Kate told Gabriel that the Satanists possibly knew that she and Molly were living in Fiddletown they are limiting their trips to the immediate area, but life has to be lived. However, the .45 is either under the driver’s seat or within reach from wherever Gabriel is sitting or lying.

Though Gabriel firmly believes if a gun is in the house everybody should know how to use it, he continuously has to remind himself, this war is mostly of the spirit.

Now that Tom has scampered away, Molly is taking full advantage of it. She strips down to her skivvies and stays that way. Her cycle seems to make her hot. But as soon as her cycle is over Molly strips down to her natural self and walks about the house. Thankfully it is starting to warm up so Gabriel lets her or more to the point doesn’t get in her way to explore her freedom. Even though they live in an old ranch house where one neighbor is barely visible on the horizon he still had to ask Molly to limit her naked and even panty and cami walks outside. It took several conversations, but when she came to understand if anybody saw her Gabriel could get in trouble and she would be taken away. Gabriel mostly sees Molly surrounded in a saffron corona glow; meaning sees her spirit not her flesh; it is, she is beautiful.

From within the first hour of God bringing them together they have willingly and joyfully shared with the other all who they are. One pristine and pure, the other scarred and out of shape. They do not hide from their love. They are living in the spirit.

Gabriel knows since Aunt Kate mentioned that about her being safer if she was no longer a virgin Molly has been thinking about it. A normal growing girl, but every moment of everyday Gabriel looks at her and falls in love with her as if she is his daughter. She is his divine given daughter and he is her daddy. Amen.

They have become family. From the voice of her knight reverberating throughout her as he reads scripture to her and her learning the Word of God, she is one happy little girl or now Gabriel has to remind himself; a young lady.

Molly is brave and Gabriel has to admit powerful, but she still does not get out of Gabriel’s line of sight. Gabriel knows he is much older than Molly and will pass from this world with her still having a life to live, so he works slowly to wean her from such dependency, but in truth if he does not have his hand on her, he feels sad and incomplete. Gabriel prayed for God to send him someone to unite with, to be whole with: be careful what you pray for.

When they need supplies they go to Jackson. It’s more of a drive, but Gabriel feels safer. After they park and get ready to go into Safeway Gabriel is standing there with the door open making sure he has his stupid mask and everything else needed for such a sojourn. He is leaning up against his truck, still in the door well, when he gets a sense and even a push to move and within that micro-second the door slams shut hard.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close