In 30 Days - Cover

In 30 Days

Copyright© 2023 by Lapi

Chapter 17

We have a plan! Wee! Our new mantra maybe. I guess things can get better even. Five new and one old Royal Saudi Air Bases were coming back on-line to be co-manned by friendly forces. Ukraine Air Forces were getting a few dozen fast-flyers and 53 rotary beasties. We just added a little insurance to the Crimea and ‘our’ back up in Istanbul. Germany was happy to conduct some NATO training events, Iran not so much. Those ancient Saab fighters would be no match for a F-15 or F-16 let alone new Ion things from the space fleet if they were needed. Someones hopes and dreams needed re-thinking, I think.

Re-supply also got a new twist, like a chess game a lot of moves saw our forces ready themselves and put an advance guard in-place. Drinking water made from the sea made a few ‘True-Believers’ re-think going to war.

73 new(old) ships pretty much became ‘targets of opportunity’ for the OPFOR when and if they got past our air defenses. All of us no longer would miss not having the $3 billion whales, little desire to capture sand dunes or sea shells by the sea shore. There was little need to go to the incursion that may never happen. ‘Ali Baba’ or whatever he was calling himself today was not a ‘happy camper’. I know, one starts at the beggining then moves on, but ‘where does one start’ when your world turns to shit, inquisitive minds wanted to know.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close