In 30 Days - Cover

In 30 Days

Copyright© 2023 by Lapi

Chapter 16

One would not think that Central Park in New York City might offer up entertainment on a Friday night; well you would be wrong; at least I found it entertaining to watch. There were three of them; all girls or female at least. Only one looked like she was an adult, and a young adult at that, the middle one was clearly a teen and the third, very young; at any rate she was small in stature. All of them had heart, I had to give them that. What was further apparent was that they were in the wrong place and at the wrong time; with the men moving around them, circling them like prey. On the other hand, they say necessity was the mother of all invention; so I stayed out of it and just watched.

Five big men surrounded them formed a killing circle of sorts. The three girls lined up back to back; remaining in the center of that circle. This was starting to get more interesting now, no doubt these girls were well-trained and had done this before. What followed was worthy of being called an exercise or an exhibit of ‘survival’. Within the first few minutes there was not any odds maker that would bet against them. I got up and started walking across the open field towards them.

The tall one, gave a kick between her opponents legs and put him down, the second attacker then protected his groin to find his head pushed up and to the back. Middle girl snapped a kick to the lower back of the now crouching first attacker while the tall girl kept three others at bay. Girl three, the little one jumped on the back of one attacker who must have been 200 pounds heavier and nearly two feet taller. Like a cat, her hands cuffed his ears, then proceeded to claw her fingers into his eyes. He fell to the ground holding both his hands to his torn, unseeing eyes. If only I had men like her we would be unbeatable. Girls two and one now proved my praise of only girl three wrong by flat hand strikes to the last attackers’ throats; dropping them gasping to the ground too.

I approached clapping. “Good show ladies! Almost perfect!”

The three beauties were again back to back and seemed ready to stop my advance.

“And what would a man like you call perfection?”

“Let me show you. They say seeing is worth a thousand words. I held out my hand and reached into my left side. “Don’t react, I will not harm you.”

The 22 Cal Huntsman came out from the left side then a suppressor followed and was screwed on. Five shots, at close range to their temples then a new clip and five more to the foreheads finished the job. “You took them down but did not finish the job. You hit them where it hurts but hurting them is not enough. You are all too rare and pretty to become their eventual victims.”

“We were hungry and ... we were just...”

“Shh! Come with me. We need to leave this place. My home is across the way. A warm bath, some hot tea, a safe place to sleep and a nice meal should make up for my interference tonight.”

They were not quite dressed for ‘The Ritz-Carlton’ on W 59th, but who in their right mind would look how these Platinum-haired angels were dressed. I noticed the look and nod that little one gave the others as they began to follow me. I dropped back and spoke to her. “There are robes in my suite so put them on and someone will take you to relax in La Prairie, the spa there. When you are ready they will escort you back and we will get you dressed for dinner. I was understating how very rare and beautiful you three are. Alas they say that ‘beauty is in the eyes of the beholder’ and I am fortunate enough to have seen you three in action.” That got me a nod and as we walked the little one took my hand in hers. She was an em-path and knew I had spoken the truth. Even more, that she knew I would never hurt them.

They came up from the spa alright. Security fore and aft leading them. They still wore the robes from my suite, one folded up and pinned so as to minimize dragging on the floor.

It was 9:00 pm and all three looked half asleep. Little one looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. “The best laid plans still make the gods laugh!” she said.

“OK! New plan, clothes tomorrow and room service for meals tonight.”

That got me three nods as confirmation. I handed out a menu and a phone. “Dial 7 and order whatever you would like. My name is Rolf.”

“Eve, Mia, Inge.” my three sang out.

“I found you, brought you home, will feed you so from now on you all are mine. Therefore whatever you want or need I am responsible for; or I think that is what the old Chinese proverb states.” That got me a laugh. I pointed at the door to their room. “Bed, bathroom in there. Call the desk for anything else you need. I will see you for breakfast then we will order something more appropriate for you to wear.”


Try to sleep with living dolls so close; try it why don’t you. Needless to say I took a cold shower at 5 am and ordered three sets of meals spaced 30 minutes apart, coffee, milk, juices and fresh fruit to be delivered every meal time. Eve, girl three was up by 5:30 am, she stuck her head out; saw me, asked to use my bathroom and scampered away. I think her forgetting a robe was a test of sorts. A few minutes later the smell of coffee must have gotten to her. Out she came, hand towel in-hand, plopped on the couch and took up some coffee; then two juice, one giant half of melon, some berries, toasted muffin then more coffee.

“More meals should be here shortly if you can find the room?”

“Oh yeah I can. You have no idea how long it has...?”

Her words were interrupted first by the bedroom door then the serving cart rolling in. Girl two, Mia, repeated the streaking act Eve did; back in less time though and holding an even smaller wash cloth. Lucky us, there was more food now. Mia acted like she had eaten a bit less than Eve these last few days; it was understandable. I had to re-think getting them any real clothes to wear. They were looking pretty damn good the way they were undressed.

Since she finally opened the door about 5 minutes after the third round of meals were delivered, I guessed this was Inge. One might think 12 meals was a lot of food, but, remember; this was New York and food at a luxury hotel does not a full plate make. Besides, this, all my girls, appeared to not have eaten much these last few days. Oh, Inge., never bothered much with any clothes. I think it was a defense mechanism for all the girls to keep me distracted from looking at the food and keeping my eyes on them instead. Oh, the things we men must endure.

“Well!” said Inge. between dainty bites on a muffin.

“Deep subject, girl!”

“Aren’t you going to ask?” this from Mia.

“He doesn’t care!” said Eve.

“Yes I do, did you have enough to eat?”

Three sets of eyes rolled and heads fell back. “Typical man all you care about is sex and food!” in Dolby followed.

“Let’s get one thing out in the open; shall we? You are correct; I am a man and having three gorgeous creatures like you three around is going to be hard on me. In-fact I already can see where I need to make some changes and add, ‘Yes Dear!’ to my vocabulary.”

No, no responses.

“OK! For my next attempt, I’m going to ask you for your ages, starting with you Inge, dear.”

Little Miss Spokesperson Eve sounded out loud and clear. “Inge is 19, Mia is 17, I’m only 16 and we don’t know yet, it depends?”

“I only asked for your ages to see if I was facing a jail sentence if I was able to seduce any of you. What don’t you know and what does anything depend on?”

“If we wanted to be in a harem or just independent agents. Everything depends on how you treat us and so far the bed, bath and meals were all 10’s.”

“Nothing but the best for ‘my girls’ but there are a couple of things we need to discuss. First, do you always eat this much? Second I like your outfits that you have on so should we bother with clothes for you? Thirdly, I sort of have a kind of work that requires travel, so any concerns about each of you getting a passport or four? My work, yeah, we sort of need to discuss that also. You know it would break my cold, dark heart if I lost you after just finding you. Did I tell you that I think you all are rare and beautiful?”

“Not enough times, Jack, or whatever name you are using today!” From Eve.

“And yes, we are expensive to keep ... especially in the manner we would like to be accustomed to.” In stereo from Inge and Mia.

“No problem. Rule one, no lies between us. Rule two, we make everything else up as we go along. Rule three. I, we, us, never will share; see Rule one if and before breaking Rule three. Day one starts now, when you get old and Grey we have a decent health plan and retirement program. One more thing, do any of you speak, read or write any foreign languages?”

“Yes!” In Dolby again.

“Smart asses, pretty ones too.”

“Yes! How did you ever notice?”

“Easy, I’m a guy!”

“No questions? Why? How? What?”

“Nope! Just remember them and follow the Rules; they apply to me also.”


We did discuss things a bit. Those distractions worked not only for food but showed up while trying to talk with them and ask the hard questions. Huh! Was often all I often could say. “Go back to bed and get more sleep, I can’t take you ... out undressed like that.” Eve stayed, patted the couch next to her for me to sit. I did. She curled up, head on my lap, placed my arms around her and said: “Just listen and I’ll tell you a story, but keep me warm, it’s cold in here!”

So I did. Second mistake, was the wet stuff on my cheeks while hearing her story. By now she was asleep and yes, she snored. I picked all 70 pounds of her up and carried her to my bed, arranged her long, silver hair on the pillow and covered her up, kissing her forehead lightly. Then exited to the bathroom for another long, cold shower. I did not know what to do?

If I was honest with myself, I’d have to admit all of them fascinated me. Eve though, the runt, was someone special. She might have been the youngest but to me she was wise beyond her years. I did not care to hear what happened to them; I only cared what we did in the future. Did I believe Eve? I had to, Rule number one was in-play, remember. If the future started with lies, what was next? I handled betrayals far worse than I did lies. Besides, I wanted to believe anything Eve said.


Giovanni came by that afternoon, his sister, Gina took the girls measurements and by 6 pm a new wardrobe of sorts was in-place. Good enough to go out and/or for dinner in the Hotel. John(Giovanni) reminded me that ‘this was New York’ and anything was there at anytime for the right price. Dinner that night was a learning experience for us all. I was glad we were dining at the hotel for there were few males that came sniffing around my girls. They thought it was funny at first, the fool who tried to sit down with us was clumsy I guess when the water glass landed in his lap. Even more fun was watching his date or wife pick him up by the ear to take him away. I would have done worse to him if given half the chance. Dinner was compliments of the hotel after that fiasco.

That evening we all discussed things some more. Inge and Mia marched off to their room claiming they were tired. No asking tonight, Eve just walked off to my room leaving a trail of clothes along the way. It did not take me long to understand where ‘WE’ were sleeping. “You’re on my side girl!” Followed quickly when I saw the look on her face, with: “but that’s alright as long as you don’t snore again.”

“I’ll be ‘sooo goood’ that if I do you won’t mind it!”

What’s a guy to do or say but: “Yes Dear!” I said she was smart, pretty, smart and devious. In between mutual explorations ‘WE’ discussed some things. I knew she was an em-path(The ability to feel and understand the emotions of others) but not to the degree she was. I now better knew why she was with me tonight. Opposites attract — or so we are told. While this rule has potential to broaden their horizons, people who are poles apart might be drawn together for all the wrong reasons. It was true in our case I guess. Up until meeting her, them, I really only cared about myself.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close