Accidental Family - Cover

Preview

Accidental Family

by Graybyrd

Copyright© 2022 by Graybyrd

Action/Adventure Story: A man scarred by injustice, a lost love, and wounds of combat, finds himself volunteered as a foster father, a protector, and a combatant in a lethal struggle against a past bully and a vengeful cartel lord.

Tags: Crime   Violence   Historical   Western   Military   Drugs  

Dedication: To my loving and supporting better half, she who must be obeyed, she of infinite patience and good humor, who selflessly tends to important matters while the author hides behind a monitor and plays with his ... keyboard.

Editor: To Jim7, “TeNderLoin” who single-handedly made a huge difference on storysites “StoriesOnline” and “FineStories” by removing cruft, killing glitches and gremlins, and otherwise turning unreadable batches of crap into more-or-less readable stories, downloaded by thousands of readers.

His impact on the pages of this work has been great, and necessary; his humor and patience boundless, and his generous assistance invaluable. To him, I can only whisper “Thank you!”

Graybyrd

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close