The Second Hundred Years-sequel - Cover

Preview

The Second Hundred Years-sequel

by woodmanone

Copyright© 2011 by woodmanone

Action/Adventure Story: The Randals at Eagle's Nest live on.

Tags: Drama  

I hadn't really thought or planned to continue this story. I felt that the first one was complete and finished at a good place. You can blame or thank, which ever, Denham Forrest AKA The Wanderer for this continuation.

At the end of his stories he always writes "Life goes On" and when asked explained, to me and others, that the lives of his characters continue on after we finish reading their story. Reading a recent posting of his, I again saw his statement "Life goes On" and it made me think.

The lives of the Randals at Eagle's Nest has gone on so maybe I should let you know what has and is happening with them. Anyway that's the excuse I've use to revisit some of my favorite characters.

I suggest you read "The Second Hundred Years" before reading this tale. The characters, their history, and the events that led us to this point are explained and this story will make more sense to you.

I hope you enjoy this revisiting to the story of the Randals and the Eagle's Nest Ranch. As usual constructive comments, critiques, and emails are very much appreciated and more than welcome.

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my work.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close