Who's There, Zaya? - Cover

Who's There, Zaya?

Copyright© 2014 by Piggzz Stories

Chapter 2

After I gave Kayla some Pixie Dust I saw her wing had a tear in it.

"Oh, Kayla I Paused for a Second you have a tear in your wing," I said.

"Oh, I guess I do," Kayla said. She tryed lifting them but, she couldn't.

"I'm so sorry," I replied.

"It's ok. It happens, somtimes." Kayla told me.

"Well, we should get going," I said.

"Ok, are we going home? Back to Pixie Hallow?" Kayla asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Yay! I'm so excited to go back!" Kayla said.

Then we heard a purr, it almost sounded like a growl. Then shorly after we heard that a cat popped up out of nowhere. It almost got us but, I was to fast. I got Kayla to the balloon and set off to go home.

"Whew, that was close," I said.

Kayla nodded her head in agreement. We almost got caught. Anyway we were safe now. Once we got home everyone wanted to hear our tale. We told everyone our story.

We took Kayla to a Healing Talent fairy but, Kayla's wing was to damaged. We couldn't fix it. It was very disappointing. We continued looking but, had no luck. Until, we went to the theatre. We heard a tale maybe a legend that if we could find The Broken Mirror of Salentena it could heal anything, even a broken wing.

We got a map, first we must travel to the mainland, in the mainland there is a place called Disney World, at Disney World we must find Tinkerbell, then in the attic of where she is we will find the mirror. We gathered eveything. Extra Pixie Dust, food, and clothes. Then we got the balloon ready and set off.

We were ready for the adventure! Then we were almost to the mainland and got lost in a mist. That defenitly delayed our journey.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close