When Good Meets Bad - Cover

When Good Meets Bad

Copyright© 2017 by AllAmericanNerd

Chapter 26

I just put myself in my dress and I didn’t do my makeup or hair. Right now, I think I’m sweating in my dress. Emma comes in with everything all done. I take a deep breath so I don’t vomit everywhere. I’m really nervous right now. I shake my hands and arms to make the sweat go away.

“Penelope, sit down so I can do your hair” she sits me down on the chair at my desk.

She pin some pieces of my hair with bobby pins and starts curling the bottom of my hair. After she was done with my hair, she does my makeup. My eyeshadow was nude fading into dark brown just like how she said and she winged my eyeliner perfectly.

“Now you look hot.” Emma teased and we went downstairs. Jordan is already here. Oh gosh there goes my stomach.

“You look beautiful.” He gave me a hug which made me blush a little. “And this is for you” He puts my corsage on me. He looked so handsome with his suit and tie.

“Y’all all get together” Me, Emma, and Violet bundled up together next our date. Emma was going with Dylan and Violet was going with Alex from Geometry.

We go into the car and drive to the restaurant. I don’t even remember the name of it but I know its foreign. Maybe that’s why I can’t remember. I don’t know how I passed French. Jordan is driving like always while Emma and Dylan couldn’t get their hands off each other.

“Compliment him on how he looks.” Violet whispers in my ear and she signals me to do it.

“You look handsome, Jordan” my voice cracked a little.

“Well thank you” he smiled and continue to drive. I look at Violet and she smiles and gives me a thumbs up.

We arrive at the restaurant, its called Au Poivre. Jordan was right, it is fancy, it looks like those restaurants from the movies. The decorations and everything in the place was elegant. We were seated at a table for six people and they gave us menus. Everything one here was at least ten dollars, I want to work here. I bet I would get paid a lot.

“Can I get y’all drinks?” a waitress comes up to the table and pulls out a notepad.

“I will take a sweet tea please” I tell her.

“Same” Jordan gave his menu to the waitress “I will also have a seafood platter” he told her.

“We can share” he whispered to me and I handed my menu to her. I didn’t know it was a seafood restaurant. Everyone else order what they wanted.

“You’ve been quiet” Jordan points out.

“It’s my first homecoming so I guess I’m little nervous” I chuckled nervously.

“Well don’t be because you’re here with me. There’s nothing to be nervous about” he smiled.

“Here are y’all drinks” she handed me my drink and I take a sip.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close