When Good Meets Bad - Cover

When Good Meets Bad

Copyright© 2017 by AllAmericanNerd

Chapter 25

“Please Penelope” Caleb kept begging me to come to homecoming with him in second hour.

“Look Caleb I have a date already” I kept telling him and Violet is getting annoyed with him. I wish Jordan would hurry so he can back me up on this.

“Penelope” Caleb was interrupted by me.

“If you keep asking I will pop you” I snapped the Jordan came in. Thank god.

“Penelope, please go with me” he tried to hold my hand but I pushed it away.

“Leave me alone” I argued.

“But-” Caleb got interrupted by Jordan.

“She said no plus she already has a date”

“Thank you” I smiled.

“No problem. He kinda annoys me too” he laughed.

“Y’all would be a cute couple” Violet blurted out and I kick her under the table. She smirks and my face is bright red. Now Jordan is going to know I like him.

“Violet, do you wanna come to the game with me?” I asked her before I forgot and gave her a look so she can know that I wanted her help not to embarrass myself.

“Nah I have to help my mom with something” She winked at me. She’s basically abandoning me with Jordan, she wants me to make a fool out of myself.

Jordan has his arm around me. Why is it still there? Should I say something? But what if that makes him mad at me again but I don’t want to seem desperate letting him keep there. It was nice having his arm around me though, I felt more comfort than Caleb its like it was safe. It’s probably the big biceps.


“Emma, you want to come to the game with me?” I’m trying to pick out a cute outfit.

“Duh my hot boyfriend is playing.” She smiles. I look at her with a confused look. Was she talking about Jordan or Dylan? “You’re dating Dylan?” I put the outfit on my bed.

“Not yet but I decided to go to homecoming with him.” She adored herself in my mirror.

‘“You met him just last week” I took my shirt off.

“I know but he’s special I couldn’t wait any longer” she blushed.

“Well you have to go get ready” I gestured her to get out of my room.

I’m wearing a solid white mid sleeve shirt with some dark jeans and some brown leather boots. I went to stick my face outside and it had a little chill to it. Thank god some cool air. Around here we never get cool air and if we do then its going to be a good year.

“Penelope you look cute. Jordan is going to think so too” Emma came out with a grey shirt with no sleeves that said ‘New York 86 Tigers’ and some white shorts.

“It’s little chilly outside” I informed her.

“Don’t worry Dylan gave me his letterman jacket” Emma pulled it out and I wanted to wear it. The chest area was black and the letters were in a gold yellowish color and the sleeves were white.

I grab my keys and went off the game. I still had Jordan’s number on my face from earlier, it never faded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close