Dawn Uppon World - Cover

Dawn Uppon World

Copyright© 2023 by Nikus Janestus

Intro: A Perspective of an Eternal Present

Introduction

Temerá e cairá—that’s the last word I heard from that man.

In someplace, there was a dark place that one couldn’t get a glimpse of, yet there were two beings there, but for their forms, it’s very hard to tell if there were any.

“That man had just let you get a glimpse of how you’d fall. If an opponent is not able to play the game, then it’s determined to fail.”

“No, you are wrong. If there is no need to fear, then it’s all going to be okay. Looking at that man, everything was made clear.”

“You can believe in your illusions as you wish. The next time we face others like this, only one of us will be left.”

The second being disappears.

“Ponguer ... The bigger the scale you strategize over, the more likely it is that you’ll forget the seemingly small things. Someday, a monster will grow in your back, and it will be over for you. As for me, I’m not going to fear anything.”

The darkness was absolute, it was made clear, and the resonant distortion was just beginning. Make sure that the down-upon world comes closer; however, the world was just beginning to enter the up-upon dawn. The dark was clear, albeit absolute; there is nothing that was made to be impossible to be unmade.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close