New Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 - Cover

Preview

New Return of the Condor Heroes 2006

by Romance Wuxia Modern genre

Copyright© 2020 by Romance Wuxia Modern genre

Romance Story: The story focuses on the Mohist School who rebels against the Great Qin Empire that had conquered the 7 States at this time and had united all of China into one big state. The story also tells about the rivalry between two disciples of the same sect and their different paths that they will choose in life which will determine even the fates of the Kings.

Tags: Romance   Fan Fiction   Historical  

(Author’s Note: This story is still ongoing, it would be great if you can give me as many story ideas as you have for this story in the comment section below each part.

It can be about anything: dialogues, character interactions, new characters, story ideas to add on to any part of a chapter, story ideas for upcoming parts of the story, etc.

If you want to see something happen within the story such as: certain character interactions, certain scenes, etc. You can let me know in the comment section below of each part.

Also, it would be great if at the end of each chapters, you can comment down on what you think would happen next and what you want to see happening next before moving on to the next chapter. This would help me get more story ideas for the story and would help me to make the story better.

I would be reading all of the comments you guys write.

Thanks!)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close