The Four Colored Samurai - Cover

The Four Colored Samurai

Copyright© 2011 by Dravkon Scraine

Chapter 1

Prologue

As the cult named "Koru Demon" or the "Black Demons" --A band of cultists who capture the very essence as tribute for their dark leaders-- was trying to create a ritual to bring the"Chi The Hornless Dragon" and "Guretoyohane no mokushiroku" or "Great Revelation" to this Earth. The only warriors able to stop such a thing were "Yon Samurai-Shoku" or "Four Colored Samurai", four fighters who have mastered one style each and can use them with deadly accuracy. After the Samurai had imprisoned the cult in "Eberesutomaunto" --or to the westerners "Mount Everest"-- they were no longer needed and disbanded. Then when the tension between the clans began they were recruited as Generals...

Now in feudal Japan as the clans fight in their bloody wars, They didn't realize what brewed beneath the Earth. Now the "Black Demons" have come back from their dark prison and are now trying to recreate the ritual that they once were going to use. And the Colored Samurai are in said war...


"We need more fire power! We're getting torn apart, we only have two battalions of 20 left." Said an officer of the Konpeki clan launching a fire-bomb from a cannon. "Hmmm, tell the troops to fall back to the canyons." Said the Azure Samurai. "We need to regroup with the reinforcements" He said throwing a lit powder bag. "Yes Sir!" The officer yelled over the sound of falling rocks.


"This canyon can't take the explosions sir!" Yelled a soldier of the Shinku-Shoku clan running frantically to dodge falling boulders and rocks, all the while the Crimson Samurai is walking and slowly spinning his Kunai, "We need to get out of the canyon and the only other route is guarded by a third clan..." Said Crimson Samurai thoughtfully. "Get our spare powder kegs and find a weak spot" He demanded.


The rumbling came from the cave as if Daimajin were escaping his great prison, but the archers of the Hisui clan knew better. They knew it was the Konpeki clan firing their bombs at the canyon. Now they wondered if the Konpeki would win and come through the cave to find their outpost, they prayed that the Shinku-Shoku Clan and the Konpeki clan would just bury each other in the rubble ... But that was just wishful thinking. "Be ready!" Yelled the Jade Samurai. Aiming his Crossbow at the rumbling cracks that just formed...


"Hear that?" said the Amber Samurai looking off a ledge to the fiery explosions and fleeing men, "I think the Shinku-Shoku just blew an opening, looks like they might just win. What do you think captain?". The Kohaku captain just stood there at attention like a statue in a monastery. Amber Samurai just sighed, "I forgot you boys don't talk much." She said tiresomely.


A lone apothecary is walking around the base of Mount Everest looking for plants and roots for his elixirs and notices a small medal and picks it up. "Hmmm ... The inscription says 'Kono shinseina medarion wa, hāmonī de sekai o shihai suru dai ryū o moromoro' so 'This Sacred Medallion Shall Bring Forth The Great Dragon To Rule Over The World In Harmony' I wonder why 'Harmony' is glowing purple." "Bring me to the well..." The man jumped back and dropped the medallion in awe as a misty shape of a hornless dragon formed above the medallion, "Take me to the well and you shall find harmony and power..." It said in a ghostly whisper "I-I will?" Whimpered the man then he cleared his throat and stood up straight "You mean I could be able to become king of the city I come from?" He asked with envy. "Yes ... Take me to the Well Of Dark Souls..." The man stopped for a moment and said "Dark Souls?". "So that I may cleanse it and be reborn..." Suddenly losing all doubts he picked up the medallion, put it on and started for the overgrown area of the rocks. As he made it to the well he felt the medallion grow colder and started humming. "We're here, now what?" He said impatiently. "Put me in and you shall gain what you seek..." So he dropped the medal in and the inside of the well glowed purple and he could feel the sickly purple smoke flowing into his body. And a man with long black hair and a black cloak writhing in purple flames floated out of the well. "I am Rushifa, now bow before my might worm..." Boomed the man as he shot a beam of purple fire into the man and forced him to bow. Rushifa just gave a dark grin as the man disappeared and a steaming crystal sat in his place.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close