The Landing - Cover

The Landing

Copyright© 2010 by GhostWriter1

Chapter 1

Day one

They had landed the tiny things from space they looked like a strange version of leprechaun they had large pointy ears Asian eyes and bright yellow skin, I watched with awe as I was just in shock as I wondered if I was having a dream.

Day Two

Then i was awakened by a rather sharp stinging pain all over my body all around me time stood still there was no panic in my mind just a sence of inner peace i could feel thousands of minds going round in my head as if i was in a old time telegraph exchange and i was plugged in.

Day Three

Things are different i dont know exactly what they just are its just like a daydream i wake up have breakfast eggs toast and bacon but i keep hearing something in my head saying ah this is what people do and i think that is rather odd. Also I surf the net like mad i cant possibly be able to read so quick. and my hearing is very acute sence of hearing my Wife has noticed her sence of smell is better than normal. she has noticed that when i touch her there is pulsating throb from my hand.

Day Four

My cat Bill has weird scabs over his fur and gets great delight when he is brushed but no signs of any mites. strangely i have some as well as i just felt my head and found some, all rather strange if you ask me. At night my wife and i can hear in the distance weird banging noises they seem to be comming from all around us. Then for no reason a knock at the door and its the pest exterminator wanting to see if our house has termites and i feel no hesitation and let his go about his buisiness banging around the walls then after ten minutes or so he is gone and i feel flummoxed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close