Aztlán Portal
Chapter 23: “Charlie Mike” (Continue Mission)

Copyright© 2021 by Paladin_HGWT

by Paladin: Have Gun – Will Travel

Hidalgo Task Force Ground Control Station Cannon Air Force Base, near Clovis, New Mexico
0034 Hours
(12:34 AM) MST Thursday March 29th 2018 (23:34 PM ZPT)

USAF RPA pilot First Lieutenant Marshal “Wash” Washington was in the process of turning their RQ-9 “Reaper” back around. He was going to head it back to where it could keep the designated Drop Zone under observation. They had been just barely able to view the approaching MC-130J; confirmation of a recently received radio transmission from Staff Sergeant Eileen Brussels (nicknamed “Sprout”), that the aircraft had recovered and was going to “Charlie Mike” (Continue their Mission).

Lieutenant Colonel Edgar Martinez, the Executive Officer of the Hidalgo Task Force had neither returned, nor called with further instructions. He had left USN Lieutenant Commander Akira Ellis in charge during his absence. Akira ordered Wash to return to the figure-eight race track pattern he had been flying the RPA in to keep the AO(1) under observation. Soon they had the helicopter Landing Zone, the designated DZ under observation, Akira scrutinized their feed for any indications of potential problems.

During the ten or so minutes of the absence of the RPA, the personnel of Operation Nightingale had set up additional beacons to guide the approaching USAF aircraft. More importantly the expected canisters, delivered by parachute, were designed to home in on particular beacons; on this operation, four different codes; to minimize potential collisions, which might damage the critical equipment being delivered by the canisters. There is a sensor/guidance package attached to the “nose” of each canister, and fins, as well as a system to adjust the parachute risers; so as to steer each canister to its designated beacon.

Akira and Wash were able to identify the eight members of Operation Nightingale from the twenty-some Mexican soldiers that were gathering a short distance from the LZ/DZ. They were able to identify their fellow soldiers due to the ‘glints’ attached to the shoulders of their uniforms, and their helmets. It seemed that few, if any other Mexican soldiers were aware of the impending parachute drop. Nor did they detect any hostile forces outside the Mexican perimeter.

(1) AO: Area of Operations

Aboard the MC-130 J Commando II “Bach’s Kar” approximately 20 miles WSW of Chihuahua
0045 Hours
(12:45 AM) MST Thursday March 29th 2018 (11:45 PM ZPT)

Up in the cockpit Major Josephine “Hoser” Bach appeared serene, even though she was dealing with challenges similar to a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest. She was throttling back the number one and two port-side engines, while her co-pilot Captain Murgatroyd “Mug” Reinbeck was using his left hand to adjust the power to the number three (and only functioning starboard engine) so that the aircraft continued to fly roughly straight despite the number four engine being out.

It was more complicated than merely balancing power output, both pilots were working in tandem, manipulating the foot pedals controlling the tail rudder, and other controls to keep the aircraft straight and level to make things easier for the personnel in the back of the aircraft who would soon be deploying the cargo containers that would deliver by parachute the essential medical supplies, weapons, ammo, and commo gear to the Operation Nightingale team and the Mexican soldiers they were assisting.

Mission. It’s not just your job. It’s a sacred calling. If you don’t do your duty people might die. One of the tenets of leadership of the US armed forces is: “Mission, Men, Me” A slogan that is meant to inculcate a dedication to accomplishing your assigned duties as the most important priority. Not forgetting that concern for your soldiers is important, albeit in the brutal calculation of war that objectives should be evaluated in the cost of soldier’s lives. Good leaders should put their duties to accomplish their Mission, and the welfare of their Men ahead of their own lives and careers. Too few do.

If too few fulfil their obligations, it does not mean that none do. Many who have proven that they have what it takes to serve in special operations forces are committed to ideals such as Mission. Men. Me. Many of the officers, NCOs, and men of the Mexican 25th Infantry Battalion proved they did too. Major Bach and her crew were aware of the risks, as well as the capabilities of their aircraft and themselves; they did not hesitate to commit themselves to completing their mission, realizing the consequences might cost them their lives. (Although it seemed unlikely this time.)

The CSO (Combat Systems Operator) Major “Ram” Ramirez was responsible for their navigation. He was also responsible for their defense using ECM (Electronic Counter Measures), and other assets of the MC-130J. He had discontinued the use of chaff and flares once it seemed they were no longer being shot at. Similarly, he had shut off the active ECM, because it was possible the Mexican armed forces, or others might be monitoring, seeking to gain knowledge of US electronic warfare capabilities. Since there was not supposed to be any aircraft in the vicinity, he left off the aircraft navigation (or ‘anti-collision’) lights that he had turned off when he first realized they were being shot at.

On some missions in “non-permissive” environments; what some people would call combat zones, the flight crew would likely wear NVGs (Night Vision Goggles), however, the avionics and cockpit of the MC-130J were significantly advanced from even half a decade earlier - much more advanced than most nations’ combat aircraft, let alone their logistics aircraft. The cockpit of an MC-130J is practically something out of science fiction, even compared to the “glass cockpit” of a modern jetliner.

Similar to a high technology civilian jetliner, the fully integrated avionics are displayed on configurable liquid crystal displays. Smart systems assist the pilots and CSO in their multitude of tasks, and components that must be monitored. Navigation, while the primary responsibility of the CSO, is made easier by dual GPS displays, one for each pilot. An inertial navigation system and low-power radar provides data on a multi-color digital display between the two pilots. So that the pilots don’t often need to take their eyes off of where they are flying, to glance at the displays and gauges, they have a HUD (Heads Up Display) that projects the most pertinent information.

Mounted on the ‘chin’ of the aircraft is a turret mounting an electro-optical infrared/light intensification camera system (some also have thermal imaging capabilities) that may be displayed between the pilots. This is often preferable to the pilots wearing night vision goggles, which make it difficult to read the cockpit displays (while the wearer is focused upon what is outside the cockpit windows). Using NVGs causes eye strain when they are used for more than an hour or so. NVGs also significantly reduce peripheral vision.

Ram said, “Approaching Initial Point.”

Major “Hoser” Bach acknowledged, “Initial Point identified.”

She then activated the red “stand-by” warning light in the back of the aircraft.


Standing at the hinge point of the tail ramp the Crew Chief (Load Master) Lou “Hammer” Hamm immediately noticed when the red light came on; he announced, “Get Ready!”

The Assistant Load Master Staff Sergeant Jevon Brown, aided by Rigger Technical Sergeant Howard Hill were responsible for pushing the parachute delivered cannisters out of the aircraft; a potentially very dangerous job. The two Air Force NCOs had attached a safety line to their parachute harnesses to reduce the possibility of them falling out of the aircraft while working near the open tail ramp. Jump Master (PJ) Master Sergeant Brock “Easy” Eszterhas was the Safety, and assisting Sergeant Hamm in supervising the evolution.

Further back (or more accurately forward in the aircraft) were the two Marines, Colonel Stanislaus Wojciechowski and Corporal Clarence Thomas. Their duties were to push the canisters toward the tail ramp, under the direction of Sergeant Eszterhas. Rollers built into the cargo deck of the aircraft may be hydraulically raised or lowered, to expedite moving cargo fore or aft. Despite concerns about damage to some elements of the hydraulic system, it was decided to enable the rollers in the rear third of the aircraft.

Staff Sergeant Eileen Brussels terminal was somehow still functioning, despite the damage that had knocked out the adjacent terminal that had recently been used by Technical Sergeant Okamoto. His terminal had been damaged by a projectile that pierced the fuselage of the aircraft, then it caught fire, which had been extinguished by “Easy” Sergeant Eszterhas, before he began treating the injuries to Sergeant Okamoto. Okamoto had been stabilized, and he was being watched by Sergeant John Johnson, another Load Master, who had plussed up this crew, but had suffered a minor injury when the aircraft had been attacked.

Sergeant Brussel’s terminal had been jury-rigged where the monitors and controls for the aerial refueling of helicopters or tilt-rotor aircraft could be conducted when the MC-130J was configured for such an operation. Because of constraints of time, and that most of the facilities that would be used by the Hidalgo Task Force had not yet been constructed; Sergeant Brussels could only receive the video and other data transmitted from the RQ-9 “Reaper” RPA.

Master Sergeant Cooper had also jury-rigged an AN/ARC-201 ASIP SINCGARS airborne tactical radio to provide emergency communications for Colonel Wojciechowski to communicate with the TF Hidalgo personnel in the GCS. She had broken Op-Sec by communicating with them when she believed the MC-130J they were riding in was going to crash. She would not compound that error by using the communications system to request the maneuver the RQ-9 to provide images of the ground below the flight path of their aircraft.

At least the images and data she was currently receiving indicated that the members of Operation Nightingale had gotten down safely, and seemed to be cooperating with the Mexican soldiers. The DZ was marked as planned, and they seemed prepared to receive the air-dropped supplies. The flightpath of the RQ-9, and how the guys in the GCS were manipulating the cameras and sensors to also scrutinize the area outside the Mexican perimeter, did not reveal any hostile forces.

Sergeant Brussels keyed the microphone of her JTRS MBITR short range tactical radio, and said, “Colonel, the LZ appears to be set up with four beacons, and I identify all eight Nightingales. No hostiles have been detected.”

Colonel Wojciechowski replied, “Tango Mike” (2)

Colonel Wojciechowski waved his right hand to get the attention of Master Sergeant Hamm, once the NCO was looking at him, the Colonel gave him a thumb’s up. The Hammer nodded. About a minute and a half later the red light went out, and a heartbeat later the green light went on. The Hammer signaled to the other Air Force NCOs and they began ‘kicking’ the bundles out of the aircraft. They timed it so that there was six to ten seconds between each canister and its attached parachute bundle, to reduce the chances of fowling.

‘Static lines’ fastened to a cable attached to the roof of the troop compartment, pulled the parachute packing cases off seconds after they plummeted away from the rear ramp, and deployed the canisters’ parachutes. The two marines were very busy for a couple of minutes pushing canister bundles back to the Load Masters and other Air Force NCOs to make a final check, before ejecting them from the aircraft.

Attention to detail is essential, because occasionally a foolish mistake, such as failing to ensure that the static line is properly hooked-up may result in the loss of essential equipment. In the wee hours of the morning, despite the harrowing experience of being shot at, damage to the aircraft, and a couple of their comrades being wounded, the crew of Bach’s Kar and augmentees who were helping them, conducted themselves professionally and the airdrop was completed flawlessly.

As soon as the guys in back began ejecting the bundles, Major Bach increased power to the port side engines. She and Mug worked together to begin a climbing turn to the right. This would increase the vertical separation between the bundles, but minimize the lateral distance to the DZ which should minimize the CEP.(3) The also used the climbing turn to alter their course to be more in-line with the most direct route back to Cannon AFB, while also avoiding the airspace in the vicinity of El Paso, Texas.

Once the last bundle was clear, Sergeants Brown and Hill began swiftly recovering the static lines so as to clear the ramp. Hammer supervised this and also verified there were no obstructions or other hazards to closing the ramp. Once the veteran NCO was positive everything was all clear, he began raising the tail ramp. Once he was certain the ramp was secure, he notified Major Bach. Meanwhile Sergeant Brown bundled the static lines, and secured them so they would not become a hazard.

Master Sergeant “Easy” Eszterhas went forward to check on his patients. Sergeant Johnson, who was monitoring Sergeant Okamoto, should be okay. After he had stabilized Okamoto, Easy had checked Johnson, who appeared to only have a bad sprain, and some contusions. Easy gave Johnson an 800mg “Vitamin M” (Motrin; actually, a generic ibuprofen) tablet; of course, Okamoto would need to be seen by a doctor once they got back to Cannon AFB.

Easy was considerably more concerned about Sergeant Okamoto. Blood was starting to seep through the compression bandage on his chest. Easy squeezed the last of the plasma from the bag hooked up to the IV and then switched it for a 1,000ml saline solution using the saline-lock he had established earlier. He checked Okamoto’s blood pressure and other vital statistics. The wounded man was semi-conscious and feeling significant pain, but Easy decided that it would not be prudent to inject him with morphine.

After his duties helping deliver the cargo were complete, Colonel Wojciechowski headed forward. He stood behind Sergeant Brussels, steadying himself by holding on the back of the NCO’s seat, while looking over her shoulder. Due to the multiple holes in the fuselage, it was both colder, and considerably louder than it had been on the flight into Mexico. They did not speak as both watched as the first of the cannisters descended by parachute towards the DZ.

(2) “Tango Mike”: = “Thanks Much” using the phonetic alphabet for the letters T and M

(3) CEP: Circular Error Probability (i.e., CEP-100m 50% would land w/in 100m of the beacon)

2km west of San Andres, Riva Palacio, 45 km ENE of Cuauhtémoc, 55 km West of the city of Chihuahua
0001 Hours local (12:01 AM) ZPT (1:18 AM MST) Thursday March 29th 2018{br}

(dialogue is spoken in Spanish, but written in English; some Spanish in italics)

Coronel Casmir Ehiztari and Teniente Coronel Heraldo de Ribera were watching some of the soldiers of the 25/a Batallon de Infanteria hustle as they moved the first eight canisters off the DZ. Upon the suggestion of Mayor Fernando Valesco, the Mexican soldiers were using the parachute that delivered each canister to more easily tote each one off the DZ. Under the direction of the NCO in charge of each team would gather the parachute, lay it out next to the canister, roll the canister atop the chute, and manhandle the package off the DZ.

Mayor Valesco avoided micro-managing the transportation of the canisters, because he needed to inspect the contents of each canister. The Mexican soldiers carried each canister to where the Mayor and two Coronels were standing. Valesco would verify the contents using his tablet computer, and make some notes. Occasionally he would remove some items, and set them near the rucksacks belonging to the members of Operation Nightingale.

After Mayor Valesco had checked the canister with his list and verified the contents, he would consult with Captain Segundo Gomez Garcia the acting S-4 (Logistics Officer) of the 25/a Batallon de Infanteria, who would direct the soldiers where it should go for now. Priority was for canisters primarily containing medical gear, in particular those containing stuff for treating burns.

Neither Coronel needed to interfere; Coronel Ehiztari overheard many of the NCOs instruct their men to conduct themselves smartly because senior officers were watching them. Perhaps the canisters, each containing several hundred pounds of gear each, motivated the prudent to not linger on the DZ. As the Coronels looked up, four more canisters were descending; a dozen more besides those accounted for were expected. Captain Segundo Aguilar knelt nearby, communicating with the MC-130J by radio.

Aguilar gestured for Ehiztari to join him, when he did, Aguilar said quietly, “someone shot at, and damaged the bird approximately sixty miles to the south-southeast. Damaged an engine, and wounded two of the crew. They should be good to R-T-B.”

Ehiztari nodded to Aguilar, then went back to Teniente Coronel de Ribera, and Ehiztari asked, “Coronel, what is your evaluation of the hostile forces arrayed against us, and how much of the territory of Mexico do you think they occupy?”

Teniente Coronel de Ribera arched an eyebrow, then with some hesitation said, “I and my key leaders were briefed that we would be facing criminals and other lawless forces in Cuauhtémoc. Probably some of them associated with various narco gangs, possibly some Sicarios. That is more of a matter for the Federales...”

Coronel Ehiztari looked Teniente Coronel de Ribera directly in the eyes, and said, “You know that is not what I am asking. Understand I am not here to take charge. Nor am I here to criticize your conduct. I am offering my services, and that of several of my subordinates to advise and assist you. I have seen videos of the battle you were engaged in, and the exemplary conduct of your men and you in managing to disengage from an ambush that should have resulted in all of you being killed or captured.”

While Teniente Coronel de Ribera was considering his words, Coronel Ehiztari continued, “You don’t need to answer me now. When you have Officer’s Call, after Stand To, I would appreciate it if you would allow Mayor Valesco, Captain Segundo Aguilar, and myself to attend as observers. Afterwards, with your permission, we could brief you and your key leaders about what we know about the forces arrayed against Mexico, and your battalion in particular. We will also disclose what we have to offer.”

Without hesitation Teniente Coronel de Ribera said, “I accept. I would be a fool to refuse. Worse, it would be dereliction of my duty, in particular to my men, for me to turn away such valuable assistance. It is my duty to the People of Mexico to defend them to the best of my ability. I believe that includes the resources available to me.”

They noticed that the soldiers and Federales at the ECP had become aware of the activity at the LZ/DZ. Teniente Coronel de Ribera went down to assure them that this was just a delivery of supplies. The Coronel then made the rounds of the outposts manned by the Cazadores Pelotón. In his absence the supply canisters began to accumulate, as Mayor Valesco continued to verify the inventories, and consult with Captain Segundo Garcia about the distribution of the contents.

With only a couple of dozen Mexican soldiers to assist them, it would probably take about an hour, or a little more to get the canisters out of sight, and the priority items to the medical personnel. That was satisfactory, and would allow Ehiztari and Valesco would be able to get some sleep, near the canisters containing the 120mm mortars, and other sensitive items; while Aguilar provided security, and conducted a communications check using one of the satellite radios.

Cannon Air Force Base, near Clovis, New Mexico
0234 Hours
(2:34 AM) MST Thursday March 29th 2018

Clovis (the town near the base) is just a few miles to the east of the base. That is just one of the reasons, but still an important consideration for why the MC-130J “Commando II” “Bach’s Kar” was approaching from the west. From where Colonel “Smiling Jack” Smith Commanding Officer of the 27th Special Operation Wing and Cannon AFB, and Lieutenant Colonels Terry “Pirate” Lee, the CO of the 9th Special Operations Squadron, and Edgar Martinez, Executive Officer of the Hidalgo Task Force were standing there didn’t appear to be anything wrong.

Never-the-less two firefighting apparatus stood by with their crews suited up in silvery fire proximity suits looking like aliens from a 1950’s movie. A pair of ambulances were also standing by, a bit behind the fire apparatus, not far away were other service vehicles and personnel prepared to do their duties. Mingled in with them were the SUVs of the three Colonels, the other two had drivers and aids as well. It was quite a circus for “Oh-Dark-Thirty” as all night training activities had been cancelled more than an hour earlier.

Edgar may be “just an army “Grunt” (Infantryman; or in his case a veteran Special Forces officer), but he had plenty of experience with C-130’s and their variants over the years. Of course, he often exited the aircraft before the flight was complete. The MC-130J’s Rolls-Royce AE 2100 turbo-prop engines are quieted, and the advanced technology six-bladed propellers contributed to the noise reduction; LTC Martinez could barely detect that one of the engines was out.

The two senior Air Force officers seemed to be much more concerned. Major Josephine “Hoser” Bach allayed everyone’s concerns, as she brought her bird in for a near perfect landing on Runway 13 West. The aircraft taxied towards the collection of officers, trailed by the firefighting apparatus, and the ambulances. The aircraft halted temporarily, its engines still running, but at idle, as its rear ramp was lowered. The medical personnel did not run, but they walked with a purpose, bringing along a gurney.

They brought Technical Sergeant Okamoto down the ramp on a gurney and loaded him into the ambulance that had been backed to withing a couple of meters of the aircraft’s tail ramp. As soon as they had the gurney secured, they headed to the base’s medical center at a prudent speed; no siren, but the lights were flashing. For the last thirty minutes Master Sergeant “Easy” Eszterhas, a Para-rescueman who had been treating him was in communication with medical personnel on the ground.

Once the casualty was on his way to further treatment, the ramp was raised on “Bach’s Kar” and the aircraft taxied to a designated area on the ramp, near one of the maintenance hangers. Once the aircraft had come to a stop, and the engines were spooling down; ground crew rushed out and set wheel chocks and other duties. Apparently, the danger had passed, and the firefighting apparatus and other ambulance drove away. The ramp came down and the personnel aboard began to deplane.

One of the ground crew exclaimed, “What in the Hell is That!”

Fillings to a magnet, the three colonels, as well as Colonel Wojciechowski were drawn to the number four engine on the right side of the aircraft. Only because they were still in the cockpit, finishing their shutdown checklist were neither of the pilots, nor the CSO among the gaggle of gawkers. There was not much obvious damage to the fuselage. Approximately a dozen holes, roughly the size of a fist; most on the underside of the aircraft and some on top, plus a couple of scorched creases scraped down to bare metal. The interior of the fuselage appeared significantly worse.

Inside the aircraft the damage was more obvious, with blood on the cargo deck, fire damage, and the now-crusted firefighting foam made for a dramatic scene. Fuselage piercings that appeared to be fist-sized holes on the outside seemed more ominous inside, like jagged metal maws. Although several of the holes had been patched by the aircrew after they had headed back to base after dropping off the cargo containers for Operation Nightingale.

Protruding at least a meter from the underside of the number four engine was a shaft as thick as a strong-man’s forearm; possibly made of wood. In the beam of a spotlight what must be the same projectile had pierced through the engine by perhaps half-a-meter. The projectile was topped by an obsidian colored conical “spear-like’ head. Fire damage to the engine was minimal, but noticeable; yet there was no obvious damage to the projectile.

It seemed like one of the groundcrew was reaching to touch the projectile when Colonel Wojciechowski commanded, “HALT! Don’t touch whatever that is!”

Turning to Colonel Smith, Colonel Wojciechowski said, “I’m not trying to step on your prerogatives. This matter has just been elevated well above either of our pay grades.”

Glowering, Colonel “Smiling Jack” Smith nodded, albeit with obvious reluctance; Colonel Wojciechowski announced, “Everyone here is on Lockdown. Until you are Read-On, or at least partially Read-On, and released back to your duties. Go on about your duties securing this aircraft. Colonels Smith and Lee, the AAR and debrief may proceed, but with the minimum additional personnel involved. They too will be locked down and have to be Read-On.”

Seeing that he had everyone’s attention, Colonel Wojciechowski ordered, “Corporal Thomas, collect everyone’s cellphones, label them, but get them ASAP. Also any cameras or anything else capable of taking a picture, government and personal. No one is to talk about what you have seen here. Or what you imagine is going on.”

Pausing to take a breath, and collect his thoughts, then said, “Colonel Martinez, you are in charge of Security. Cooperate with Colonels Smith and Lee, try to avoid interfering with their duties, but Op-Sec has priority. That means you need to have someone go to the medical facility, get the names of the first responders, and anyone else who speaks with Sergeant Okamoto. If he is drugged, one of our personnel need to keep him under constant observation.”

“Colonel Martinez, you are going to need many of our personnel. Exclude those in the GCS. If possible, exclude the personnel conducting construction and related activities. Remind our personnel to be Polite, be Professional. You know the rest(4)...” Colonel Wojciechowski said.

Colonel Wojciechowski walked over to Colonel Smith, and said quietly, “I need access to a secure phone to call the White House.”

(4) “Be Polite, Be Professional, but have a Plan to Kill Everybody.” USMC General James the “Warrior Monk” Mattis

A SCIF on Cannon Air Force Base, near Clovis, New Mexico
0355 Hours
(3:55 AM) MDT Thursday March 29th 2018

In the brief message he left with the White House switchboard operator, Colonel Wojciechowski had suggested that before he expected him to answer the secure line, Mr. Quincy Adams, aide to National Security Advisor John Bolton, should call Colonel Wojciechowski on his issued government cellular phone, fifteen minutes in advance. Wojciechowski was sitting in an uncomfortable chair, clutching a mug of steaming coffee for nearly ninety seconds before the phone buzzed.

As soon as Wojciechowski picked up the phone, and it clicked and made a few other noises syncing up, Mr. Adams was already speaking, saying, “ ... ou consider urgent. Before six A.M. I was already enroute to the White House when the switchboard called with your message. I had to attend a meeting, because Rex Tillerson is stepping down as Secretary of State on the thirty-first, and we have upcoming negotiations between North and South Korea, and POTUS intends to meet with the Norks personally. The staff is in a tizzy since Shulkin, the Veterans Administration Secretary, was fired with cause yesterday. We can’t afford another crisis.”

Colonel Wojciechowski said, “Cry me a river. I haven’t been to sleep, I was aboard an aircraft that almost got shot down in Mexico, and I have the base commander, a squadron commander, and several dozen personnel locked down until we get them Read-On. You need to decide what they Need to Know, so they can get back to their duties. We need some DARPA folks, or Project Blue Book, or if there really is an X-Files, send those people, to make some technological, or whatever assessments.”

Mr. Adams said, “Wait. What. The f•©king Mexicans shot at you? What the F•©k!”

Colonel Wojciechowski, “No sir. Not the Mexicans. Aliens. Whatever they are. We had inserted the Nightingales, and were about sixty miles south-southwest of Chihuahua city and about to turn around to deliver the equipment for the Nightingales, when we were hit. I estimate we were between eight thousand and ten thousand feet above ground level. They damaged one of our engines by what looks like a giant f•©king spear!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close