Academic Hero: a Late Beginning - Cover

Academic Hero: a Late Beginning

Copyright© 2021 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 5

Edwin woke from a very disturbing dream in which a giant caterpillar was climbing up his leg. He opened his eyes and discovered that the caterpillar was Elise. She was, to put it delicately, humping his thigh. Although he knew he should have been enjoying it, her gyrations were putting painful stresses on his testicles. His leather pants had twisted so that a crease was cutting across his crotch in an unnatural manner.

He tried to move her off of his body, but she wrapped herself around him even more. He thought he might be able to distract her.

He asked, “What are you doing?”

Elise answered, “Nothing.”

“For doing nothing, you’re moving around a lot.”

“I’m just trying to get comfortable.”

“Is that what it’s called?”

“Yes.”

“Maybe it would be a little easier to get comfortable if you weren’t on top of me.”

“No. This is fine,” she replied.

Edwin asked, “Why aren’t you in your bed?”

“I was cold?”

“It’s not cold.”

“I was ... sleepwalking?”

“Sleepwalking?”

“Yeah. I was sleepwalking,” Elise said.

Trying to shift positions to relieve the pain, Edwin said, “You’re not asleep now, are you?”

“I’m sound asleep. I’m pretty sure I’m dreaming this,” Elise said. She bit her lip and muttered, “Just a little more...”

“I’d say you’re wide awake,” Edwin said.

“Ohhhh. That was good,” Elise said suddenly. She sagged down on Edwin. She added, “I needed that.”

Edwin finally managed to wiggle out from under her. He sat up and adjusted his pants to remove the pressure from his testicles.

He sighed in relief. “That’s better.”

Sitting up, Elise said, “I’m awake, now.”

“Really? I thought you were asleep,” Edwin said looking over at her.

“Let’s go.”

“Where?”

“We need to get to the bank.”

Edwin said, “Let’s eat.”

“There’s no time for that. We’ve got to get to the bank.”

“I’m pretty hungry,” Edwin said.

Edwin put on his belt. It took him a minute to be fully armed. He glanced over at Elise and found she was staring at him with that look again. Elise walked over to the larder. She grabbed a piece of cheese and tossed it to him.

“You can eat that on the way to the bank.”

Edwin chuckled as he asked, “Are you in that much of a hurry to get to Crossroads?”

“Yes. I can’t wait another minute.”

“I need to visit nature’s facilities,” Edwin said.

“I’ll hold it for you,” Elise said.

“I can manage by myself,” Edwin said.

“That’s okay. I’ll be glad to help,” Elise said.

Firmly, Edwin said, “I’d rather do it myself.”

“Are you sure?”

“Just stay here,” Edwin said firmly.

He stepped outside closing the cabin door behind him. He ran around to the side of the cabin where he could get a little privacy. He untied the laces on his leather pants.

He had just fished his cock out when he heard, “Ah! There you are!”

“Oh my God!” Edwin said.

It was too late to stop. His stream hit the side of the cabin.

“That’s bigger than I thought it would be and you’re not even erect yet!”

“Do you mind?” Edwin said.

“Not at all. I’m enjoying this,” Elise said brightly.

Edwin muttered, “Only half a day to the bank.”

“You really did have to go, didn’t you?”

“Yes.”

He finally finished. He shook his cock and started to tuck it back into his pants. It took a little work to deal with the pants.

Elise said, “You don’t have to put that away.”

“It’s not very comfortable walking around with it hanging out like that,” Edwin said.

“I didn’t think about that. I guess that would be kind of like walking around with my breasts hanging out,” Elise said.

“That’s right,” Edwin said.

She followed him back into the cabin. He washed his hands. He grabbed his travel backpack and strapped it on his back. He grabbed the second backpack and slung it over his shoulder. He looked at the piece of cheese and grabbed it. There was no sense in going hungry during the trip to the bank.

She picked up a piece of sausage. Holding it up, she said, “This gives me ideas.”

“It’s good to have an active imagination,” Edwin said thinking it was going to be a long day.

After kissing the end of the sausage, she asked, “Would you like me to do that to you?”

“Not on Chaos,” Edwin said.

“On Crossroads?”

“Sure,” Edwin said.

“Will you walk around naked?” Elise asked.

“On Crossroads, sure,” Edwin answered thinking she’d get tired of seeing him hanging out like that after a couple of hours.

“What’s your recovery time?”

“My what?” Edwin asked.

“How long do you have to wait after doing it before you can do it again?” Elise asked.

“I don’t know. I’ve never timed it,” Edwin answered.

Elise said, “I used to work in a bar where they had a guy who could get it up every evening like clockwork. He could even keep it up for three whole minutes.”

“Three minutes?” Edwin asked.

“Yes. He made a fortune. I spent a whole month’s salary for one night with him. I even had an orgasm. Can you believe it?”

“I’ll try to do better than that,” he said, rolling his eyes.

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“Do you think you can do it every day?” she asked biting her lower lip.

“Several times a day,” Edwin said.

“I don’t think so,” Elise said.

“I can definitely do it several times a day,” Edwin said.

Elise reached out and touched his crotch. Her eyes widened. She said, “You’re hard.”

“Yes.”

“We really need to get to the bank,” Elise said.


Edwin backpedaled out of the portal, followed by Elise who was on her knees while trying to undo his pants.

He looked over at Mercedes and said, “Help!”

Taking charge of the situation, Mercedes pulled Elise off Edwin. She guided the Damsel into the healing chamber. The whole time, Elise had begged for just a little one on one time with him. She was still begging when the door of the healing chamber closed.

Edwin sagged to the floor. He was happy to have survived the trip from the cabin. It had been a long walk, and each step had been accompanied by innuendo or overt sexual acts. He had been happy to reach town where she cooled it down a bit.

Mercedes came over to where he was resting and said, “You’ve got to go into the healing chamber.”

“Does it work on headaches?” Edwin asked.

“Yes.”

“Does it work on busted ribs?”

“Yes.”

“Does it work on blue balls?”

“What’s that?”

“It is a condition that results from listening to a woman describe the sexual acts that she’s going to perform on you while rubbing your cock for six hours straight,” Edwin answered while scrubbing his face with his hands.

“I don’t think that’s a medical condition. I doubt the healing chamber will help,” Mercedes answered.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close