Magic - Cover

Magic

Copyright© 2020 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 29

Sean lay on the floor looking up at the very beautiful and completely naked Suzie. She was seated astride his chest with her breasts lowered to his mouth. He had no idea how he had gotten there. There had been a short little walk from the kitchen, a couple of kisses, and then he was suddenly on the floor naked. Of course, he didn’t really care how he had gotten there.

He was at heaven and just minutes from entering the pearly gates. Every part of his body was in perfect working condition except his mouth. Random sounds emerged from his mouth periodically, “Ik lik kak.”

Suzie wasn’t exactly sure of what he was saying and she didn’t really care. It had been Sean’s idea to see if he could use his magic to drive her wild. He had commanded some small pieces of silk to arouse her. They were floating around exciting her body with exquisite teasing touches. This had the consequence of putting her brain in a rather stupid state nearly equal to that held by Sean. She answered the best that she could, “Big badda big.”

“Big badda big dig,” Sean said lifting his head up to suck on her breast. In just a few minutes they were going to be doing it. His whole body shivered in anticipation.

Their conversation, however witty it might have been, was immediately cutoff when the backdoor slammed open. There was the sound of a low growl and then the noise of the door getting slammed closed. They both jumped and looked at the entrance to the living room with terrified expressions on their faces. Sean had images of butcher knives being used on his most treasured possession; which at the time was only too easily accessible for destruction.

Mrs. Emery marched into the living room grumbling, “When I catch that Leprechaun, he’s going to pay me with his blood.”

Sean was the first to see Mrs. Emery. His brain wasn’t functioning well enough to even look for something with which to cover himself. He stared in shock at the woman. It didn’t take Suzie long to scramble off of Sean leaving him looking up at Mrs. Emery from the floor completely exposed to her view.

Mrs. Emery was covered from head to toe with thick black mud. Sean had no idea where they even had dirt that black. The only clear spot was around her eyes. The mud was even in her hair. There were little muddy footprints on the floor where she had walked.

Suzie took one look at her mother and completely forgot the compromising position in which she had been caught. Shocked, she asked, “Wha...”

Glowering, Mrs. Emery held up a mud covered hand. She stood there with for a moment before she said in a tight voice, “Don’t ask.”

“But...”

“Don’t ask,” Mrs. Emery growled. She was still holding up a hand.

With both hands covering his private parts, Sean was frozen in place. He was sure that he was about to die and there was nothing he could do to save himself from the obviously angry woman. It was with more than a little relief that he watched Mrs. Emery stiffly turn and walk down the hallway. Even her back was covered with mud. There was a hand print on her bottom.

Based on the size, it looked like Liam had slapped her on the ass.

Sean whispered, “Leprechauns.”

“Yeah,” Suzie said.

Sean whispered, “Someone was having fun.”

“It sure wasn’t my mother,” Suzie whispered back.

Sean looked over at Suzie taking in her naked body. She was so close and yet so far. Pleased to have survived this long, he said, “I think we should probably get dressed.”

“You’re probably right,” Suzie said. She jumped upon hearing the bedroom door slam shut down the hallway.

“She’s going to kill us when she gets back here,” Sean said. He still hadn’t moved from where he was lying.

Suzy wasn’t paying too much attention to what Sean was saying. The little squares of silk were still floating around trying to excite Suzie. Two of them had just settled over her breasts and were lightly teasing her nipples. Simultaneously two of the cloths started running up and down her thighs; creating sensations that she didn’t think were possible. She gave a little shiver and said, “You might want to call off the sex toys.”

“Oh, sorry,” Sean said giving the command to return the cloths to their normal state.

“Is there any way you can leave them here for later?” Suzie asked immediately missing their touch. She watched them flutter to the floor.

“I don’t know,” Sean said thinking about it. He wondered if he could actually command something to accept commands from someone else.

Suzie got up and searched the room for her panties. After a few minutes of frantic searching, she gave up and pulled her skirt on. She did manage to find her bra and blouse at the other end of the room. Sean managed to get dressed without much difficulty despite being distracted by the sight of Suzie getting dressed.

Fascinated by the sight of Suzie putting on her bra, Sean asked, “Should I go?”

“That might be a good idea,” Suzie said hearing the sounds of the shower in use. Much to Sean’s disappointment she finished buttoning up her blouse.

“I’m staying here,” Sean said thinking that he didn’t want Suzie to get in trouble without him there to take some of the blame.

“Thank you,” Suzie said. Taking his hand in hers, she led him over to the sofa and took a seat.

Sean looked down the hallway with more than a little dread. Of course, his worries were competing with his curiosity. He said, “I wonder what happened to her.”

“She’s not going to tell us,” Suzie said. This wasn’t the first time her mother had come home from chasing the Leprechauns in such a state.

“My mother tends to encourage my curiosity except when it comes to the Leprechauns,” Sean commented.

“My mother is the same way,” Suzie said shaking her head.

“Do you think she is going to yell at us?” Sean asked worried about what was going to happen next. The sounds of the shower suddenly cut off.

“Probably,” Suzie said shifting nervously.

Taking her hand in an attempt to comfort her, Sean said, “That’s about what I figured. I’ll take the blame.”

Looking over at him, she had a feeling that she wouldn’t be seeing him until school started.

Thinking about what had caused the sudden rush of desire that had overwhelmed her, she said,

“Thanks for the candy and the flowers.”

“You’re welcome,” Sean said.

She was quiet for a minute and then asked, “Not that I’m complaining, but aren’t you supposed to be at work?”

“I came over to tell you that I have to work tonight,” Sean said apologetically. He was still wondering how they had ended up on the floor of the living room.

Suzie sighed while thinking about how close she had come to having him and what was likely to happen now. She said, “We probably wouldn’t be able to go out tonight anyway after what Mom witnessed.”

“Yeah, I think you’re right,” Sean said. He could just imagine what his mother was going to do to him. He was pretty sure that she would have him cleaning the attic during the hottest times of the day.

After a very long and quiet ten minutes in which the young couple waited anxiously, Mrs. Emery entered the living room wearing her bathrobe. She paused at the chair by the door and picked up a pair of panties. She held them up between her hands so that it was obvious what they were. Looking at them and then at Sean, she said, “I assume these are yours Sean.”

“Uh,” Sean said starting to sweat. He wanted to say that they weren’t his, but his mouth wasn’t working. He couldn’t take his eyes off of the panties to save his life. It was as if they were the most fascinating things he had ever seen.

“Those are mine,” Suzie said. Her cheeks were turning bright red.

“You don’t have to cover for him,” Mrs. Emery said. She moved the panties back and forth while watching Sean’s eyes track their every movement.

“He doesn’t wear women’s panties,” Suzie said defensively.

“Don’t be silly. I wasn’t accusing him of wearing panties. I know that you gave them to him as a present,” Mrs. Emery said twirling them around on a finger. It looked to her like Sean was starting to get dizzy watching them.

“Uh,” Suzie said wondering how she was supposed to respond. She hadn’t thought of doing that, but now that her mother had mentioned it she felt that it wasn’t a bad idea. It would definitely keep Sean thinking about her.

“I wonder what he’s going to do with them,” Mrs. Emery said with a smile. She looked up at the ceiling and tapped her chin with a finger as if deep in thought.

“Mother!”

“All kinds of nasty ideas come to mind,” Mrs. Emery said with a grin. She held the panties up and wiggled them from side to side in a dancing kind of motion.

“There’s not a single idea in my mind,” Sean said. He was getting dizzy watching the panties. He was afraid that his ears were on fire.

Mrs. Emery said, “Isn’t that cute? He can’t take his eyes off of these panties.”

“Uh, yeah,” Suzie said thinking that it might be a good idea to agree with her mother.

Mrs. Emery tossed them to Sean and said, “It is clear to me that she wants you to have them.”

“Uh,” Sean answered staring at the panties crossed-eyed as they hung off his nose. It seemed to him that that whole world was suddenly moving in slow motion. It felt like it took him hours to reach up and remove the panties. The sharp pain when his hand slammed into his nose made him wonder if he had broken it.

“So are you still a virgin?” Mrs. Emery asked in a nice conversational tone of voice. It almost sounded like she was asking them if they wanted something to drink.

“Yes,” Sean answered thankful there was a question that he knew how to answer.

“I was asking Suzie,” Mrs. Emery said.

“Oh,” Sean answered sinking down into his chair. He looked down at the panties in his hands.

“At this rate, I’m going to be a virgin until I’m thirty,” Suzie said feeling more than a little irritated.

Mrs. Emery shook her head and said, “You only have four years and eleven months left on the IUD.”

“IUD?” Sean asked looking over at Suzie. He frowned while trying to remember what an IUD was. He asked, “That’s a birth control thing, right?”

“Yes,” Suzie said. She hadn’t quite gotten around to telling him that her mother had rushed her off to the doctor after that first afternoon when Sean had come over for a swim. Once the IUD had been in place, she had been allowed to wear the skimpy bathing suit.

“Wow,” Sean said. “All I’ve got is a box of condoms in my bedroom drawer.”

“Let’s see. You were here. Suzie was here. Your clothes were strewn all around the room and the condoms are nowhere around here. Have I got that right?” Mrs. Emery said fixing him to his chair with a simple stare.

“Uh, yes,” Sean said. As soon as the words were out of his mouth, he realized that he hadn’t been thinking about the consequences of his actions. He felt about six inches tall. Of course, he still hadn’t figured out how he had gone from kissing Suzie to being naked on the floor with her atop him. He remembered kissing her, some hands fumbling around with his belt, the pants dropping, and then landing on his back with her on top of him.

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close