Gaia, Mother Earth! Book 3 of A Thousand Years of Peace!
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2018 by A Carpenter's Son

The Appointed President meets the Elected President.

John awoke some time later. He was on the floor. He looked around, there was a Golden Retriever lying next to him keeping him warm. His head had been on a pillow. He was all alone, he called out, “Johannes?”

“I’m in here John, we did it. We did it.”

The dog woke up and looked at John, “Mesha?” John barely said. The dog got so excited, she was in his lap washing his face and ears. Mesha was a purebred Golden Retriever that John and his first wife got 9 months after they were married. She was their first child. She reached down and picked up the tennis ball, dropping it in his lap. Her demand to go outside and play ball, “Let’s go.” John got to his feet. The room spun around, and his stomach jumped again. He forced himself to swallow in order to keep it down. His mouth tasted horrible. A water bottle with the lemon-flavored Emergency-C was in his hand. He opened it and took a good drink. Better. He took another drink. Much better.

John heard the thoughts, “You think your 70 plus years is bad, look at our 3 million years. I don’t think we are good material for Saint.” John took another drink. Mesha was at the door with the tennis ball in her mouth with this come on look. John heard voices and just followed the dog. They got to an area where there were picnic tables with everybody sitting there. He threw the ball. Mesha ran after it. By the third time, Jenny was next to him, “Howdy stranger, I see you have another friend. Female too.”

“She was my first child. We got a CD (Companion Dog) attached to her name. We went on a vacation and our friend had given her a bath in sheep dip to get rid of the horrible fleas that summer. It destroyed her liver. We had to put her to sleep in September 1982. She was twelve years old.” John said, “Just before Johnny was born.”

“I’m glad I saved the best for last.” John heard in his head, “Thank you Johannes.” John hugged Jenny. “I love you.”

“I did not realize you had John the Beloved in there. How much of the Bible is accurate?” Jenny asked.

“It depends upon how you read it. The message is there. As long as you don’t put Jesus or me or anybody else up on a pedestal then the Bible is fine. I like Admiral Skee’s advice better to do unto others as you want done unto yourself. Oh, oh, here comes trouble.”

“John that was pretty amazing. What do we do with it?” Vid asked as he sat at the picnic table with John and Jenny under the tree.

“If you have a project that you want completed really bad, then see it as completed and thank God for the completion of it.” John smiled, “Then watch as the project is completed. As we get good at this it will become second hand and instant. Remember the towels that appeared in our laps. Some of us needed more than one towel.” John was pointing to himself.

Peter and Patty joined the table, “Some of that was pretty...” Patty tried to say.

“Horrible? Frightening? Understanding why you might not like cats? Or get really upset when you hear a word like witch?” John asked, “Or Satan.”

“I have been killed by a lion in Rome, I got burned at the stake because I had a cat, I drowned because an earthquake caused a tsunami and flooded my village and the Roman soldiers killed my baby.” Patty shared, “Now I understand why I have nightmares and can’t stand cats.”

“Patty, I have neck issues, I fought against King Henry the 14th in France and got to experience the guillotine, I was Sir Walter Raleigh when Queen Elizabeth died, and lost my head by an ax. In Italy I was a gypsy and got my throat slit. I was a healer in Japan and got my head chopped off. Slowly I am getting my neck issues healed. I think death was part of life. How we deal with these things that come up is going to reflect on this life. Jenny is there any councilors we can have Patty, or anybody talk to that will reduce these items from past lives?” John asked.

“What if we had an open counseling session once a week?” Jenny asked.

“That might work, especially if you take everyone to God.” John said.

“Dad are you going to teach this?” Sally asked.

“Yes, but no one is allowed to eat before the session.” John laughed with everybody else.

“Dad, can we keep this really neat dog?” Ben asked.

“Her name is Mesha. Do you want to help me take care of her?” John asked.

“Yes, she’s really smart.” Ben said.

“We’ll give her some of that C-60 water when we get home. It will extend her life and make her feel like a puppy again.” John said.

“Okay dad. Come on Mesha, I’ll throw the ball for you.” Ben and Mesha ran off.

“My sister-in-law got her a package of three tennis balls for Christmas one year. We were all sitting on the floor having opened all our packages and she was looking for the one she had gotten for Mesha. No one could find it. My mother-in-law announced excitedly, “Look at the dog. She found it.” And sure, enough Mesha was so happy she had a tennis ball in her mouth trying to get a second one in too.”

“I don’t remember ever having a cat. Why would I also be allergic to cats?” Diane Charles asked.

“Many of us had past lives in Europe. Often the ministers of the local church would get the people riled up and they would lead their congregation on a witch hunt. Anyone with a cat would be judged as a witch and killed. Even if the cat was not found. If someone in the crowd said they had seen a cat on the property, the females of the property would be killed. During times like this everyone killed the cats. The rodent populations would explode, and it would bring on the plagues. Large numbers would die.” John turned to Diane, “Your allergy very likely has something to do with a past life involving this issue. Meditate and simply ask God what is the basis for this allergy with cats? If you can bring it to the surface and identify it, you can start the healing process.”

“Thank you, John, I will.” Diane said.

“What happened in there John?” Vid asked.

“Our souls have come together.” John said, “All of your aspects of your soul are looking through your eyes. I would guess that our average IQ of this group has jumped many hundreds of points.”

“Enough to change the Universe.” Vid looked around as if he was seeing things for the first time.

Inga and Brien sat down at the table, “John you were levitating around the room. Your body kept jerking almost in time to a heartbeat. When you came close the energy coming off you was just incredible. Every time you did, it felt like we were higher up the hill, the further we could see and the more we knew.” Inga shared.

“How do you feel John?” Jenny asked.

“I close my eyes and it feels like God is present. I open them up and I realize I am here.” John thought for a moment, “How did I end up on the floor?”

“You were levitating around the room in this big ball of light.” Willa shared, “Finally you slowed then settled to the floor very gently and appeared to be asleep.”

“Every time you went around it felt like you got me unstuck. I would focus on a face and I would get a flood of information, then it would fade, then another one would pop up and I would get another flood of information.” Vid said, “Sometimes I didn’t like the information I got.”

“Sir, what do we do now?” Willy asked.

“Come here son!” John picked up Willy and gave him a hug, “We learn from you and Skut. We go forth as if we are all Generals.”

“Or Admirals?” Willy asked with a smile.

“Or Admirals!” John smiled.

Lucy was there also wanting a hug.

John picked her up, so she could join in the hugging with John and Willy, “I just want to be a doctor.”

“Okay!” John said. Jenny was rubbing Lucy’s back looking into John’s eyes. Vid had Skut in his arms. They were talking very serious. Vid was nodding as his son said many things in Russian. Vid would later share that Skut had been his father in many past lives. He was back again to be one of Vid’s advisors.

“Vid how did you guys get here?” John asked.

“We flew in Galina.” Vid pointed to the spaceship Galina through the trees, “I was told to be here. I thought by God, but it may have been by Johannes.” Vid looked around, “Where is he?”

“I am here, I am one with John.” John sounded like Johannes.

“So all of those faces I saw... ? Vid switched to a very strange language.

Tony and Sally both stood and conversed in the strange language.

Amen had heard and joined the smaller group, “I believe the Natives on Funston spoke that long ago.”

Ada spoke, “I had a life in a place called London. I went by ship to Virginia.” She had spoken in very old English but was understood by all.

“That is wonderful Ada. Vid, you asked if anyone understood. Tony and Sally both thought they might have been related to you then.”

“So, you two know this language?” Vid asked in the strange language.

“Yes!” John stood up, “I believe our next step is to continue to learn about ourselves. To know our strengths and weaknesses so that one day we too can join with God our Father.”

Amen stood, “Jesus said to love yourself, love your family and love your neighbor. To do that we first must know ourselves, and to know our neighbors. To accomplish that we will have a better picture of how we fit into God’s plan.”

What John and Amen saw and heard next was amazing. Different people trying out different languages and many others were answering them.

Amen looked to John, “Sir John, this is truly amazing.”

“What’s even more amazing is I understand most of them.” John said.

Back at Sou’s in John’s current time.

“Daddy happy?” Bert asked in John’s mind.

“I am very happy son. I am so pleased you are alive and well. This will be a very exciting time for you, your sister and Matt to be alive.” John said. Bert giggled.

John’s mind was back at the Sou’s Restaurant. Heaty and Ada were being escorted through the 10’ door. Heaty looked up and smiled big when he could stand straight for once. John with Bert in his arms and Bobby escorting met Lord Heat and his bride Lady Ada. With the couple was Lord Bible. When they got seated, Ada asked, “May I?” John carefully laid Bert down in Ada’s big hands, “Hi Berty.”

John turned to Lord Amen Bible and gave him a hug, “Hi son.”

Amen laughed and responded with, “Hi dad!” The two men watched as Ada and Bert interacted.

“Hi Lady Ada.” Bert said with his mind.

“Pretty soon, you will be running around.” The two talked for many minutes. Ada was so excited. This was the first baby she had ever held. Bobby promised to bring Gaia to her.

Heaty looked to John, “Thank you Sir John.”

“Love you three. We will talk more later.” John said.

“John, I believe my brother, sister and spouses along with mom and dad will be coming.” Heaty said.

“We’ll make room.” John said, “He turned to Patty and informed her.” Patty wrote the names down on table tents and placed them on the next three tables.

Sou’s was full. Every chair had someone. Word of mouth had brought everyone in to see the political showdown. It would be estimated that over one hundred million watched on the TV stations both nationwide and worldwide. The joke for a lot of the people in the know was the question: have you bought stock in haywire and duct tape lately? The National Television System is going to need lots of the stuff. It’s likely to triple in price. Even the Russia media tied into the broadcast which made a lot of Americans in the know scratched their heads as to how they got the link.

Two TV cameras were set up. One at the northwest corner and one at the southeast corner. They had about 95% coverage of all the people sitting in the area of the President’s table.

At 10:14 the mass of people that was associated with President Wesley Treece made their way through the people I n Sou’s Restaurant to the President’s Table. There was about fifty of them and Nancy and Patty had figured about right. All the seating along the outside of the east tables had been reserved for Treece Party.

Now that mass of people defined as the Treece Party were working their way down the six-foot isle that had been arranged. As the Treece party slowly made their way the place got quiet like at a funeral. The faces on the people were angry. If this man would have had his way, at least 50% of all the Americans still living would have died from starvation and possible 90% of the world’s population would have also perished. The people knew this, and it was easy to read that they did.

The feeling of the CIA men was, this is a mistake, this feels like a rattlesnake’s den. They all could be seen checking to make sure their guns were where they should be. Sheriff Mac and his two deputies followed the party in. They were seated on the outside of the east table near the opening where George and his sisters entered the area of the President’s Table from the kitchen.

Two of the CIA men laid the table tents down out of the way and sat down at the table assigned for Lord Tersely. In an instant Patty was standing at their table, “Gentlemen, this table is reserved for other guests, I need to move you.”

One of the agents thought they should’ve just killed everyone here today. He handed Patty the table tent, “Move them.”

“Gentlemen, we can do this easy or we can do this hard. Which is it?” Patty took the table tent.

The man said again, “Move them.” They were instantly transported to the field in front the school. The two men found themselves unprepared to stand in four feet of fresh snow. The temperature was right at 32 degrees and the foot of snow on top was wet and very cold.

“Smart move Fred.” The other CIA agent said.

“Next time I see her I’m going to shoot her.” Fred said.

“You stupid SOB. You piss her off again and we are going to end up in a lake with a foot of ice between us and air or worse.”

“How can somebody do this?” Fred asked.

“I think we are in trouble; I don’t think we are going to see home again.”

Back at Sou’s.

Admiral Kennady was walking beside Wesley Treece. When she came face to face with Sam all dressed up in the Marine Corp Dress Uniform with Full Birds on his collar, she fell in love with him again, “Colonel please take the appointed President Wesley George Treece to meet our elected President John Taylor.” Mary’s heart was wide open for this tall good-looking man in his dress blues. She had done it, so she bowed to Treece and made her way over to the seat next to Admiral Wiggins. When Mary had shaken all the hands of the other top brass and had gotten settled. Admiral Wiggins slide a piece of paper out of the way exposing three sets of two stars. They were on the table in front of Mary.

“What’s this?” Mary asked.

“It’s a promotion Rear Admiral!” Admiral Wiggins said with a smile.

“What, no fanfare?” Mary blushed.

“It becomes a big deal again when you get to four or five of them.” Admiral Wiggins smiled.

“Thank you, Sir?” Mary wiped at a tear.

“My sister’s son was part of that last one. You brought them all home alive. Thank you, Admiral Kennedy. I am sure there are a lot of mothers that appreciate your success.” Admiral Wiggins smiled again.

“Thank you. Gentlemen, who is responsible for putting my man in Marine Corp Dress Blues?” Mary was laughing.

“The President thought it was a good idea and I did too.” General Nell smiled, “He thought we might stop a civil war.”

“Damn, he looks good!” Mary whispered. She looked in the direction of Sam in time to see him touch his hat in a salute to her. Mary picked up her stars and went to get up.

“Sit down Admiral, we’ll get you looking right. Turn this way if you would.” The Admiral tossed Mary’s hat to Skee along with a set of stars and he himself went to work on her collars. In a minute she was dressed as a real Rear Admiral, “You’ll have to make yourself a flag Mary.” Admiral Wiggins said.

“Perhaps something with the picture of my Virginia on it.” Mary thought aloud, “Do I need to have your permission to marry?”

“No, but you need to invite all of us to the wedding!” Admiral Wiggins said.

“It will be soon.” Mary smiled.

“Those Marine Corp Dress Blues gets them every time.” The Marine Corp Commandant General Nell said. Everyone laughed.

“Admiral Wiggins how would you like six 335s and six 445s per carrier?” Mary asked.

“I would love all of the fancy space ships you can give me.” Admiral Wiggins smiled.

“Commandant how are the 555s working out?” Mary asked.

“Another step towards a world without guns. We either adopt or get out of the way. The moral in my command is sky high with the new space ships. That’s all anybody is talking about. What else do you have in mind?” General Nell asked.

“For the two American Continents your base is in a very central location. Do you think it will fit a thousand ships?” Mary asked.

“Yes Admiral. This has been planned all along hasn’t it?” General Nell asked, “Where is Space Command going to end up at and who is that going to be?”

“I think you were correct. We either adopt or we get out of the way. Right now, the planet has 15 to 25 ships a week coming off the assembly lines. The plan is to have an Enterprise in two to three years floating over our heads. John wants us to figure this out today even if we need to sit here all night.” Mary was seeing absolute agreement all around the table. This would work out. She felt her two stars, looked to the ceiling and said a little prayer, “Look Grandpa, I have two now!” She felt love, and the word ‘wonderful’ and excitement being sent back to her.

John’s meeting of Wesley Treece went according to plan. John had Gaia in his arms when he went to shake hands with Mr. Treece. Sam had hit his marks perfectly with the identical introduction as Admiral Kennady. Introducing the appointed Treece to the elected President Taylor. The two men stared at each other. Finally, a question was asked, “Is she your only child?” Treece asked.

“Gaia is number thirteen. Do you have children?” John asked. Bobby was standing next to John and smiled so big it hurt. She knew she was part of the number thirteen.

“No. No, I don’t.” Treece had thought this would be easy. After all he had gotten everything he ever wanted from Santa Claus and this man in front of him certainly looked the part.

“How did you like the ride in the 665?” John asked.

“Remarkable piece of engineering. How did that come about?” Treece asked.

“Dad be careful, he is realizing he has made a mistake by coming here.” Gaia said.

“Lockheed has had the plans for the 665 for over forty years. All the systems had been thoroughly tested over twenty years ago. Our old Government had it locked up. Do you have any knowledge of why they did that?” John asked.

“The population was too ignorant to handle the concept of space travel.” Treece said.

“This whole world is excited beyond belief. The attitude is: it’s about time and can I see them.”

George was standing waiting for the two men to pass.

“George, what do you think of space travel?” John asked.

“Greatest experience of my life. When people find out I went across the galaxy and back, they get very excited and start asking hundreds of questions. Thank you, sir, for taking me.” George was all smiles.

“Thank you, George.” John turned to Treece, “Treece, we’ve been lied too. The treaty with Nanux was for them to take millions of humans every year for food for their people. I have friends and family members here that have lost family members with no trace and no reason. We had the technology available twenty or more years ago to stop them. Three million people times 20 years is sixty million people.” John was in Treece’s face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close