Gaia, Mother Earth! Book 3 of A Thousand Years of Peace!
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by A Carpenter's Son

Cleaning out another SWAMP: The Galactic Capitol.

John and the crew of the Patricia stood and watched as about a third of the thousands of workers for the Galactic Capitol went into the sun. Jenny was hugging him, and his kids were all around touching and just being in the energy of love. Amen Bible was nearby, but he was taking in one of the most spectacular scenes he had ever heard of or ever imagined. Again, John realized this was a different star than our Sun. They also watched as millions of rats went into the star. There appeared to be other things also going into the star. John wondered if it was the things the rats were eating.

When the things going into the star had stopped, John called for the transport to God. He held up one finger, then two, then three followed quickly with his closed fist. The transport to God took place. John and the crew went among the people telling them this is God. Go sit down and ask your questions. God will answer them. Like usual John had no idea what the questions were or what the answers were. John sat down in his Christ Port. Three men approached. One from the right and two from the left. John went to stand and one of the men on the left said, “Please stay seated Lord John.

The man on the right bowed at the waist to John. The two on the left took a knee and bowed their heads. Jenny was beside John and squeezed his hand and giggled.

“Gentlemen, please stand and explain.” John directed.

“John, you have gotten much further than I,” Jesus said.

“Was that not the plan?” Jenny sounded very much older than the almost 17 Earth Years she was.

“It is time for you to take over the leadership of what Earth calls The Milky Way Galaxy.” The second man on the left (Moses) said. More men in robes were gathering, taking a knee and bowing.

“We have tried six times before on Earth and six times in other places. You have finally pulled it off, Lord Taillefer.” Director Bible on the right said. He too had gone to a knee.

“What is to happen to Earth?” John asked.

“It will become the most powerful planet in the Galaxy. It will be 100’s of times more powerful than any other planet. The positive forces will join with you and the negative forces will never be able to pull the numbers together to touch you. In the next ten years, there will be three attempts and all from planet Earth will return home victorious while only rumors will tell of the demise of the offending force will spread.” Director Bible said, “You will need to create a cultural center where off landers can come to Earth for a short time or more to learn of Earth’s charm and many wonders. From there will spread more stories of your victories, making you more powerful.”

Why were there so many rats in the Galactic Capital?” John asked.

“The positive forces in the galaxy have been reduced, replaced by negative forces that have drawn forth the rotting of the structure of the walls. Ants have entered and have built their homes in the decay and the rats have followed eating the ants.” Director Bible answered, “The balance will swing back to the positive side with you in the Emperor’s seat.”

“Director Bible, why am I being asked to be the Emperor? What happened to the seat on the Galactic Council?”

“The book that Lord Heat gave you tells of your coming to power. It even mentions bringing everyone to God. No one had any idea of what that referred to except for Lord Stensit may have had an idea, because when he first heard of it he reacted in fear shouting “NO!”

“We have been without an Emperor for over 100 of your years. The Galaxy has gotten dark because of it. We have known of your coming for a while now.

“When we try to leave, will the containment beam be turned off?” John asked.

Director Bible listened as he heard from God, “We call that a Capture Light. It is controlled by the Controller, you would call that the Central Computer. We will get you registered when we go back? Can we go back? John, you said this is God. I have read that others figured out how to go to God, but I thought it was with their mind and not with their physical body. What was with all those that went into our Star?”

“That fits with all that has ever been written in our Holy Book or any other mythology about what we call Hell.” John answered.

“So, you control who goes to Hell?” Director Bible asked.

“No, not at all. God controls that. God tells us our duty is to bring everyone here. Our Holy book tells us that if we judge others, then we will be judged. God has also told us not to judge others and to live by the Golden Rule.” John looked at Director Bible. It was apparent he was in a personal chat with God as he sat in the Christ Ports nodding his head.

An Hour later:

John, Jenny and the members of Patricia were sitting in front of the desk of Director Bible. The Director had been working on what looked like a very old computer terminal, “Please come with me.” Director Bible was out his door and down the hall to a very elaborate door. He placed his hand into a device on the wall. The door slide to the right into the wall. Director Bible ushered the crew from the Patricia into the room. The room took up most of the space on the upper level of the Galactic Capitol. It could easily sit 1,000 or maybe twice that standing. “John there’s your thrown.” Vid pointed to an ornate gold chair with red cushions.

“If I am going to sit here, I will need another seat next to mine for my Empress. I will need hundreds of seats for my family and friends.” John wondered if this was a dream or the beginning of a nightmare. The air was clean. Did not smell of a nest of rats like that hallway. John looked at the rest of the hall. It reminded him of all the fun they had in Canada with the 11’ moon people, “Director Bible, what power comes with the position of Emperor?” John asked.

“Very little my Lord. The Galactic Council has portioned off all the responsibility into the bureaucracy. I dare say a large number did just go into the star.”

“So, the position is just for show?” Jenny asked.

“No, my Lady. When we have had an Emperor is when the Galaxy has had its greatest growth and prosperity. It will become what you and your husband decide it to be.” Director Bible said.

“I will be gone a lot helping Lord Heat build a replacement for this building. Are there any maps or plans of this building?” John asked.

“Yes, there is. They are used to help guide everyone around.” Director Bible said.

“Do you think we can leave?” John asked.

“You mean go to Earth?” Director Bible asked with alarm.

“Yes, but we want to stop off at Nanux to give them some food.” John said.

“But, your Majesty, we have many things to do.”

“Director Bible, those things have been getting done for over a hundred years.” John smiled, “Where is the wealth of the Galaxy?”

“The treasure room is empty.” Director Bible said, “It was empty when I got here a thousand years ago.”

“Can we see it?” John asked.

Director Bible led them to a well secure room. They had gone down one floor. He looked around. He then put his hand in the little window near the door. The door opened. John noticed that only his family and Vid’s were with them. Ten feet ahead was another wall. They were in a 10’ X 20’ room. Why would anyone make a room twice as wide as long unless it is like a porch on a house?

John called his family together, “This is not the vault. Look for a hidden doorbell button or some other thing that might open up a secret door.”

John saw writing he did not understand about five feet up on the wall and a foot from the doorway. There was some type of control or junction box there.

He pulled his utility knife from his pocket and gently worked it around the cover. John found this too easy and wondered when it fell into his hands. There was an opening just large enough for his finger. John wondered what else he could stick in there. Ahh, an ink pen. He pushed an ink pen in till it hit what felt like the back of the box or wall. He pulled the ink pen out and slowly started to put his finger in...

“Don’t your Highness. You will lose a finger. It is a trap.” Amen Bible said.

“To keep people honest?” John asked.

“We did not have your methods.” Director Bible said.

“There is a hidden room here though isn’t there?” John said.

“The space does look like there should be.” Director Bible said, “And there is nothing else on this floor.”

John caught the look that Willy was giving him. He was pointing to a small intrusion in the wall. What John did not know is that Lucy had found an identical intrusion on the other end of the wall, 18’ away, “Listen up, and let me try something. Computer, as the Emperor I command for you to open this door. Now.” Two wall panels moved away several inches then slide apart leaving a 12’ entrance from floor to ceiling. Before the Taylor Family and Mr. Bible was Uncle Scrooges’ Money room. There was a false wall of about five feet tall with steps that kept the gold coins out of the doorway. The level on the other side of the false wall was at the top, “There is the money for the new capital.” John said. He took three coins, handing one to Vid another to Director Bible and the last one to Willy, “Look at it and pass it around to you brothers and sisters. I want it back, so I can determine gold content.”

“It feels like 5 or 6 oozes and the color is right for at least the high 90’s.” Vid said.

“This is one of our Galactic coins. I haven’t seen one like this for ages.” Director Bible said.

“Willy, can you come here, please?” John asked.

“Yes daddy?” Willy answered. John lifted him up, so he was standing on the coins, “Can you walk carefully over to the right and carefully see what is in those drawers?” John asked.

“Yes daddy.”

“Lucy?”

“Yes daddy.”

“See what Willy is doing?” John got a yes, “Think you can do that over to the left side?”

“Yes daddy.” Lucy said.

“Okay, be careful and take it slow.” John cautioned.

Lucy looked like she was stalking an animal. Willy in his normal fashion was strutting. When he opened a drawer he said, “Wow more money!” Willy held up a big silver coin.

“How many Willy?” John asked.

“Can he do this?” Vid asked.

Willy counted off ten back aloud. Then he counted six across. Then he counted off ten in a stack. Vid and John looked at each other and said 600 at the same time. Then Willy opened the drawer a little more and said 1, 2, and 3.

Lucy caught up to Willy and said, “Daddy, it’s the same here.”

“Willy, bring me 2 coins and Lucy bring me 1 coin please.” When John got the coins he first realized Lucy’s was different than the two of Willy’s, “Kids go over there and see if the room stops. Keep track of the biggest number on any one drawer.”

The two walked off and kept going until they could no longer be seen. Minutes later they came back, “Daddy the room is much bigger back there than it is here. Maybe three or four times as big.” Lucy said with Willy nodding, “It looks like it may continue for a long way.”

“Is the level of the gold coins the same as here?” John asked and both children nodded.

“What was the biggest number on one of the drawers?” John asked.

“Willy what was that number?” Lucy asked, “It started with a nine, and a four.”

“94,786” Willy said.

“Yes, almost 95,000. That’s it.” Lucy said.

As they stepped out of the vault, the doors slammed shut and it went back to appearing like the rest of the wall, “How much was covered with gold coins?” Vid asked

“I would think there is at least five or six acres of gold and it may be most of this entire floor. At a 75% density.” John said.

“That 43,000 metric tons from the Arctic didn’t take up the space we could see today when we got done making it into coins.” Vid shared. John would later figure up that what they had seen was about $23,528 billion dollars with gold figured at $500 an ounce. In the old money, that would have been one hundred and thirty trillion dollars. The silver too if all the drawers were filled the same way would equal over 855 million ounces or equal to more than seventeen trillion dollars at $20 per ounce. John would need a spreadsheet to figure up what the Galactic value of silver and gold would be, but forty to fifty trillion for an estimate was a start.

Director Bible, the dust in there appears that this has not been touched for a very long time. Are there any outstanding debts that the Galactic Council needs to pay off?” John asked.

“No, none.” Director Bible said with big eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close