When Good Meets Bad - Cover

When Good Meets Bad

Copyright© 2017 by AllAmericanNerd

Chapter 24

“Welcome back, Penelope” Matt leans against my locker.

“Thanks. Did anything interesting happen while I was gone?” I threw a smirk at him.

“Well Natasha is to herself now.” Matt straighten himself up.

“That’s good.” I giggled.

“Hey.” Jordan comes up to me and Matt leaves. “Who was that?”

“Just a friend.” I told him.

“Well, we need a plan for Saturday” He told me and I was confused. “Homecoming” he reminded me. How could I ever forget?

“Well Violet and Emma wants to come with us. Is that okay?” I closed my locker.

“Yeah that’s fine-” the intercom interrupted Jordan.

“Penelope Farewell, please come to the office” The intercom went off and everyone stared at me.

I wonder what they want me for.


“I’m sorry to tell you Ms. Farewell but you’re not on the cheerleading team anymore because of your suspension” Ms. Montgomery sounded sympathetic. I’m actually pretty happy with the news. I only tried out because Caleb convinced me too and I was kinda hoping I wouldn’t make it. “Maybe next year. Heres your excuse.” She handed me a sticky note and I went to my second hour. Jordan is in there.

I went into the classroom and handed Mr. Blake my note and went to sit down next Jordan. He smiled and Caleb got up to sit somewhere else. I’ll take it he’s still pissed at me for not taking him back. He shouldn’t have left me for Natasha.

“Where were you?” Violet asked.

“The office. They told me I wasn’t able to be on the cheer team because of my suspension” I explained.

“You’re still going to the games though, right?” Jordan turned to me right after he heard me.

“Of course”I smiled and Violet winked at me; I rolled my eyes at her.

“We were thinking maybe eating at Au Poivre” Violet rolled her tongue.

“Sounds fancy” I said.

“It is” Jordan shook his head.

We talked about the Au Poivre the whole hour. From what Jordan said it’s very fancy and expensive. Now I need to decide how I’m going to do my hair and makeup. I want to do a smoky eye but I don’t want to look like a raccoon. I hope Jordan doesn’t like raccoons.


“We can just curl the bottom like you usually do.” Emma suggested.

“Nah. I want to do something different” I told her.

“Well we could always try Pinterest” Emma held up her phone.

She pulled up the app and looked up homecoming hairstyles. As soon as the results loaded, I already found the hairstyle I wanted. It was called the half up curled hairstyle. Its when you put your hair half up and put tight curls at the bottom, which I thought it the name was obvious.

“I want that one.” I pointed to the picture and she nodded.

“I was thinking maybe doing kinda of a nude color eyeshadow fading into a dark brown with a winged eyeliner” Emma suggested.

“Alright will do” I smiled and went into my room.

I plopped myself onto my bed. I never thought homecoming planning was so tiring and I have a football game to go to tomorrow then homecoming. This is one busy weekend but a fun weekend. My phone rang and Jordan was calling me. This is unusual he never calls me why would he call me now? I took a deep breath and answer the phone.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close