When Good Meets Bad - Cover

When Good Meets Bad

Copyright© 2017 by AllAmericanNerd

Chapter 23

“Can I come in?” Jordan rubbed the back of his neck. I moved out of the way of the door to let him in.

“I’ll leave y’all two alone” Violet went out the back door.

“Want some cobbler?” I point to the dish behind me.

“What happened today, Penelope?” He crossed his arms.

“Oh so you heard?” I cut a piece of cobbler for him.

“I saw it” He took the piece. “What made you so mad that you bruise up the whole side of her face?” he sounded like he was getting mad.

“Nothing” I lied.

“It didn’t look like nothing” he scoffed.

“Why do you care what happens to her?” I snapped.

“Because she’s still a person and it’s not like you to do something like that to someone who did you no harm” he told me.

“Why do you care what I do anyway?” I argued.

“Because Penelope you’re one of the sweetest girls I’ve ever met and I think this had a reason behind it” He shrugged his shoulders. “And I know we haven’t made contact in a while but it doesn’t mean I don’t care”

We stare into each other’s eyes and he stared at my lips and I stared at his. Whatever was going to happen then just let it happen. I really want him to kiss me and starts to grab my the back of my neck and leans in.

“What’s all the noise?” My mom interrupted us and we both pull away instantly.

We really have bad luck!


“Y’all almost kissed!” Violet yelled and felt like she busted my phones speakers.

“Then my mom walked in and he left” I explained.

“He definitely likes you!” Violet squealed.

“It was just in the moment.” I said.

“You’re so clueless, Penelope” she joked.

“Whatever” I exhaled. “I’m going to bed” I hang up the phone and got in under the covers.

Am I clueless? Nah


“Mom can I stay home?” Emma begged.

“No.” she kept telling her.

“If I fight someone then can I?” She connected her hands together and I couldn’t help but laugh at how ridiculous she looked.

“I have to go. Y’all have a good day” Mom kissed our foreheads then left.

“So I heard you and Jordan almost kissed” Emma smirked.

“How?” I put my bread in the toaster.

“Mary told me” she said. How would Mary know?

“Well yeah we did but I don’t want to hear it from you.” I pointed my finger at her.

“My bus is here” Emma got up and went out the door.

Finally the house to myself.


I’m struggling so hard right now trying to find something to watch on TV so I went to the list. There’s honestly nothing to watch on here instead of Teen Wolf. I want some lunch. I clicked on a random episode and started to watch it. So far, so good. I went into the kitchen then the doorbell rang.

“I thought I would keep you company.” Jordan was smiling and he was holding a shake. Is that Nutella shake?

“I knew you really enjoyed this shake.” He handed me the shake and came in. He’s really awesome to me right now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close