When Good Meets Bad
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2017 by AllAmericanNerd

“I’m fine. I just needed some fresh air” I lied.

“Whatever” He put his head down and walks away. I wanted to cry in a corner more than ever.

I shook it off and go to my next hour. Nobody was in there so I could be alone for a little while. I just needed some time to think and calm down before I kill everything that breathes.

To be honest, I didn’t even know what happened in my class today. I was too busy being angry and sad at the same time.

All I know that Natasha Goldman better watch it.


“If she even looks at you funny, you kill her and I will hide the body.” Emma joked to cheer me up and it kinda worked. “Good luck trying not to kill her”

She left to catch her ride with her beach hottie.

I grab my duffel bag out of my locker and changed in the bathroom then rushed to the field. I see Natasha flirting with Jordan again and he was in his tights. He doesn’t realize how hot he looks in those. She sees me and just gave me disgust look then turns back to Jordan. I can hear Caleb came right next to me.

“The hell do you want?” I acknowledge him.

“I know you don’t like me right now but don’t let her bother you. She only does that to piss you off.” He informs me. Why would I listen to him?

“Why should I listen to you?” I looked at him to see his reaction.

“Take it from someone who knows her.” He raised his eyebrows. “But if you’re really that pissed, you wanna go to a movie to get your mind off it?”

“No, I don’t!” I see Natasha coming towards us and she kisses Caleb. Whore much?

“Jordan is so funny” She sounded like the airhead she is.

“How would you know? You were staring at his tights the whole time.” I complained.

“You better watch your back, Farewell” She got in my face again.

“Maybe you should stop spending so much time on yours” I went to the rest of the squad and I can hear Caleb laughing behind me.

We did some basic stretches and mastered all of them. I used to be flexible because my mom used to make me and Emma go with her to her yoga classes for punishments. And I used to be pretty horrible to Emma so I got punished a lot.


I grab my duffel bag and went out to my car then Caleb was yelling out my name, I turn around and he’s running to me. I never had anyone run to me before and I sure as hell don’t want it to be Caleb. I try my best to ignore his existence and make my way to my car.

“You change your mind about the movie thing?” he bugged me about this again.

“No. Why would my answer change after an hour?” I unlocked my car and put my duffel bag in the passenger.

I go on the other side to get to the drivers seat and Caleb was blocking it with his sweaty body. He knows I won’t touch his disgusting body. He was getting smart and I’m surprise he even remembers my name.

“Caleb move!” I tried to make him move without touching him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close