When Good Meets Bad
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2017 by AllAmericanNerd

I went into my mom’s ‘secret’ place in her room and see a beer keg. My mom drinks? I would hate to know my mom’s other secrets. Well I know she shops at Victoria’s Secret and has a beer keg so I can’t imagine it getting any weirder than that.

“Emma!” I called her to help me pick up the beer keg into the living room. It must be filled with beer already to be this damn heavy.

“Who would’ve thought Mom would have a full keg?” Emma said in a struggling voice.

As soon as Emma and I put the beer keg down, Emma makes her way to the kitchen and she’s already made some punch.

“I think we should put some rum in it” Emma suggested.

“Not everyone drinks, Emma.” I told her.

“Then they have a coke from the fridge or something.” She begins dunking the whole thing of rum in the punch bowl.

The good thing about having a party is that I don’t have to carry Emma anywhere, she’s already at her house so she can just pass out anywhere and have nothing to worry about.

I go into my room to get dressed for my party. I picked out a peach shirt with no sleeves with some jean shorts. After I got ready, I went back to the kitchen and Caleb is already here and Emma sipping out of a bottle of wine already.

“Hey” I hug Caleb.

“Why are you even here?” Emma said in her rude voice to Caleb. Please don’t fight.

“Because I was invited.” He said with an attitude.

“Well I didn’t invite you, dillhole.” She crosses her arms.

“Both of all shut up!” I broke up of the fight that was about to happen between them.

After they stop bickering, the doorbell rings. It was time. Time for my party and I was excited then ever. I opened the door to let everyone in. Someone hits the stereo and the music starts pumping through the speakers.

Let’s have the best night of my life.


“Caleb I hate being tickled, stop!” I laughed while trying to push Caleb off of me.

“Then why are you laughing?” He finally stopped. My stomach felt so sore from laughing so much.

We leave my bedroom to join the party and I went to get something to drink to see that Emma is drunk off her ass. She is slurring one word after another and you can see Mary trying to hold her up. This party hasn’t been going for an hour and she’s already drunk. She must be an expert on this.

“Penelope, please help me with your sister” Mary struggles to hold her up. I felt bad for her because she’s small and I know how heavy Emma can be. I put Emma’s arm over my shoulder and Mary got the other arm then we put her in her room to pass out.

“Thanks. I got it from here.” She grabs the trashcan from the bathroom.

I leave Emma’s room and went to grab myself something alcohol to drink.

I found myself a bud light platinum and I accidentally bump into Jordan on my way out of the kitchen. He was looking really nice, not hot, but nice, more like a gentlemen. He was wearing a blue and white plaid shirt with some dark jeans and his hair is all fixed up.

“Hey Jordan.” I smiled.

“Hey”

“Do you like the party?” I tried to talk over the music.

“Yeah it’s great” he told me.

“Hey Farewell, great party!” Violet yelled and went straight to the dance floor. Yeah you can tell she had a little too much. We both laugh at her.

“Penelope, can I talk to you in private?” Caleb whispers in my ear and pulls me.

“I’ll be right back” I tell Jordan before Caleb can make me abandon him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close