When Good Meets Bad
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2017 by AllAmericanNerd

“What’s the coordinate?” I asked Jordan as he’s drawing the next shape.

“5,2”

I wrote the coordinate on the paper then help hold the ruler for Jordan. Caleb kept trying to text and I ignored him but he just texts me more. Like I know I’m your girlfriend but don’t text thousands of times or I won’t answer at all. My phone vibrated again and I decided to finally see what it saids. The message said can I come over?:). I replied NO and returned to my project.

“Your boyfriend again?” Jordan teased.

“Yeah. Sometimes he doesn’t know when to shut up” I complained and Jordan laughed.

“I don’t think he likes me very much” Jordan joked.

“Yeah he showed it at football” I told him.

“You saw it?” he laughed.

“Yeah I had tryouts and he told me that you shouldn’t be whiny about it” I rolled my eyes and Jordan scoffed.

We were almost finished with the project, we just needed to draw the reflection of the shape. And DONE! I wrote down the last coordinate and put both our names on it and of course Violet’s. Jordan grabs the poster and the paper from me.

“Well I guess I will see you tomorrow” Jordan walks down the stairs.

“Okay. Do you need any help with that?” I offered.

“Oh no that’s fine” he smiled with all his teeth showing.

“Well it’s nice meeting you, Jordan” Mom smiled at him.

“So Jordan you going to homecoming?” Emma smiles trying to look all cute.

“I don’t know probably not” He went to the door”

“Well tell me if you change your mind” Emma tried to say before Jordan went out the door.

“Don’t you have a date?” I blurt out.

“Yeah, but that can change very quickly” Emma smirked at Jordan and went to her room.

My mom was just sitting on the couch, eating a box of chocolates and watching this all happening. Where the hell did she get a box of chocolates?

I decided to call it a night, take a shower, and head to bed.

I have a huge craving for chocolate now.


I was sound asleep until I heard a thump on my window. At first I ignored it but I heard it again so I decided to see what it was. Oh Gosh it’s Caleb. He’s throwing rocks at my window at two in the morning. It’s too early to be woken.

“Help me up.” He whispered.

I pointed to ladder that was next to my window.

“Hey” Caleb came into my room. “Why didn’t you text me back?”

“Because you texted me too many damn times.” I told him.

“Well, you had me worrying” He starts kissing my neck.

“If you think anything is happening tonight, you have another thing coming” I tried to push him off my neck.

“Oh come on for me” He sat on my bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close