When Good Meets Bad - Cover

When Good Meets Bad

Copyright© 2017 by AllAmericanNerd

Chapter 2

As soon as the bell rings to leave my first hour, I leave so I can receive a key from the office to open my locker. I have to place my stuff in there before the day ends.

“Ms. Montgomery, can I please have a key for my locker? I’m having trouble opening it, again,” I asked, walking into the office, seeing her talking to a guy with light brown hair.

He twists around and flashes me his perfect smile which is one of the things that I notice about him. The main thing that I discovered about him are his radiant green eyes that you could probably make you melt like a snowman on a summer day. He turns his attention back to Ms. Montgomery with his grin still on his face. He’s absolutely gorgeous.

“Yes m’am, please have a seat,” she said, pointing to the chair right next to him.

There goes my face turning bright red again.

“I’m Jordan; Jordan Baker and you are?” he wondered, holding his hand out waiting for me to take it with a smirk on his face.

“Penelope Farewell” I replied with a grin. “Are you new?”

“Yeah,” he replied.

“Well, you kind of late for your first day, don’t you think?” I teased.

“I know. I’m not really a morning person,” he laughed. Even his laugh is perfect and he’s actually talking to me. Hot guy talking to me? That ‘s a miracle.

“Ms. Farewell, here is your key; Mr. Baker, here is your schedule” Ms. Montgomery smiled. “and try to get on time on Monday, Mr. Baker”

I walk out of the principle’s office, keeping the door open for Jordan and see Emma going to the bathroom while winking at Jordan. She’s so embarrassing. I start walking to my next class and someone takes a grip of my shoulder. Jordan, again.

“Do you know where Geometry is?” he asked, unfolding his schedule.

“Yeah, I’m headed there now, “ I said, pointing down the hall.

We both nod.

We walk to our classroom and I could feel everyone’s eyes on us. A rush of redness came to my face, I really hope Jordan doesn’t see this.

I arrive to the classroom and Jordan holds the door open for me.

“Thank you,” I muttered.

I grab my seat where I normally sit, seeing that Jordan has to stand in front of the class, waiting to be seated. I turned around to face my table and I see two guys and a girl. The girl looked popular. She had long, honey blonde hair with a petty bit of eyeliner and mascara; smoky eye shadow with nude lipstick. And she was wearing the exact same thing as me except she’s wearing a navy blue sweater. She’s actually really pretty. Most girls here are either sluts or wear too much makeup. I’m neither.

And one guy that was sitting beside me had dirty, blonde hair and he looked kinda cute in his white, button up shirt and khaki pants. He’s cute and all but he really needs to stop flipping his hair every five seconds. The other guy I knew. He was in my Algebra class and from what I can determine from him being my partner last year, he’s pretty smart. He has dark brown hair and wearing the same thing that the other guy right beside me.

“Okay class,” Mr. Robert continued, clapping his hand to get our attention. “we have a new student. His name is Jordan Baker. Please make him feel welcome here.”

Mr. Robert smiled and starting point my direction, whispering in Jordan’s ear.

Jordan pulls out a chair right next to me. There goes my face. One of the guys right beside me was staring at me. Like what the crudnut are you looking at?

“Ha she’s blushing,” the guy chuckled, pointing at my face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close