Jacob's Granddaughters - Cover

Jacob's Granddaughters

Copyright© 2016 by AA Nemo

Chapter 17

February 18, 2015

Standing in the bright afternoon sunshine outside the Rosewood Restaurant Keri Anderson turned and hugged Jessica. “Thank you so much for lunch.”

“Keri, it was my pleasure, after all a girl doesn’t get engaged very often.”

Keri grinned. “This is going to be my one and only.”

“Yeah, I think Joe’s a keeper.”

“Oh, it’s not Joe, it’s the girls ... Joe’s just a bonus!”

They both laughed.

They were dressed in what Keri called their ‘professional garb, ‘ skirts, boots with heels and expensive sweaters. Jessica had her cropped jacket on and Keri wore a fitted blazer. More than one man turned his head as the pair left the restaurant.

“Jessica, these days it seems we’re both so busy we hardly see each other, except at Joe’s office or at some board meeting ... we really do need to do better about getting together.”

“I know Keri, we’ll have to do better, and it shouldn’t have to wait for something like an engagement ... although you’re still planning on joining us for our San Francisco weekend?”

“Yes, wouldn’t miss it, just tell me when.”

“I hope it’s sometime soon but trying to coordinate everyone’s schedules and the hotel and finding things that might be fun to do have been tough. I should say tough on Natalie – that’s her job, but I figure we’ll hear something soon. Just stay flexible.”

“How about your new houseguests - are they coming along too?”

“Aleja is in, but Rashmi has decided to join Harrison and Jenny on a trip out to the coast. She says she wants to see the redwoods.”

“Redwoods huh? Did she tell you we met at Carmen’s?”

Jessica was surprised. “No she didn’t mention it. I think she was distracted by her new hair style and all the fuss they made over her at the salon.”

“It did seem a shame when they cut off all that beautiful dark hair, although I know the feeling. Sometimes a girl’s just got to have a change!” she laughed. “Plus that sort of short pixie cut looks great on her – not saying anything wouldn’t. She’s gorgeous.”

“I agree. She said the shorter cut made her feel more like an adult.”

“I think she said something of that sort to me, although I told her to enjoy her youth while she can.”

“Exactly, especially coming from an ancient, about to be married person like you, Keri!”

“And don’t forget, soon to be mother of twins.”

They laughed again.

“Jessica, Rashmi did mention that her parents were some kind of diplomats and out of the country now. What’s with that?”

“Actually they’re with the British Foreign Service, and when they got an assignment to the embassy in Jakarta – they’d been living in Washington DC and she decided to stay in the US. She finished her high school early and wants to go to college in California, so going to Jakarta for a few months didn’t make sense to her.”

“Oh, but how’d you meet her?”

“When I was at school at William and Mary I was asked to be the campus escort for Rashmi and her family when they toured the college. We became friends, and since DC is only about one hundred fifty miles from Williamsburg I would go up there to visit and would stay at their home. They’re very nice and treated me like a daughter. Anyway she was going to fly direct to Sacramento but when she found out I was in Chicago she flew up there with her parents who were catching a connecting flight to Asia and we got together there.”

“Well Chicago is certainly more fun than Sacramento, although this time of year I might have given it a miss. So now you’re what, her guardian? That’s a bit of responsibility.”

“Oh I really don’t mind. She’s fitting in well already, and Jenny loves her. She’s teaching Rashmi to play guitar.”

“You’d better watch out though. When Harrison came by the salon to pick her up, her smile lit up the room. I’m wondering if going to the coast might have less to do with the Redwoods and more to do with having a huge crush on Harrison.”

Jessica laughed, “Well there might be some of that, but she has to get in line. I think half the girls at Lodi High have a crush on Mr. Willets!”

Keri replied with mock seriousness, “I think I’ve heard something like that and maybe some of the teachers too.”

“Well they’ll all just have to find their own man. He’s mine!” she laughed.

“Certainly no mistaking that, Jessica. All those girls with crushes are so jealous when they see you two together. Speaking of the two of you together, that man adores you. When am I going to see an engagement ring on your finger?”

“Keri, Harrison and I have only known each other for three months, and anyway how long did it take to get Joe to get around to asking?”

“Jessica, you know that’s beside the point, Harrison loves you, as does Natalie and Jenny, and, well I expect any day she’ll start calling you ‘Mommy Jessica.’”

Jessica frowned.

“What?”

“Harrison’s ex-wife reappeared last week.”

“Damn, but other than Joe having to get Natalie out of jail for attempted murder, how does that change things?”

“She bought a house here in Lodi and she says she wants to be part of Jenny’s life again.”

Keri thought for a couple of seconds, “Which means the ex is going to be part of Harrison’s life again too.”

“Right, and she has a job at the country music radio station in Stockton as a morning deejay.”

“You’re not talking about Cindy McCabe over at KAT Country are you? The one everyone’s talking about for her performance at the Wine and Chocolate Festival?”

“The very one.”

“But she walked out on Harrison and Jenny, you don’t think...”

“No, Harrison is forgiving by nature, but he won’t forget what she did. It just complicates things.”

“And the former Mrs. Willets has seen the two of you together?”

“Yes.”

“Then she must realize she has no chance, but what about Jenny?”

“Jenny just knows ‘Mommy Cindy’ has reappeared. I’m not sure she gets all the family dynamics yet, especially the fact that Cindy’s not going to be living with them again, but so far she’s accepted her mother’s return and she’s very happy. I think that’s a testament to Harrison and Natalie not bad-mouthing Cindy while she was gone.”

“Which they may now regret...”

“I don’t think so. Harrison thinks Cindy’s learned her lesson but time will tell. Seeing her around Jenny makes me think he’s probably right, but as he says, time will tell. Anyway Jenny is happy and that’s what’s important.”

“Okay, but what about Natalie?”

“Natalie’s been avoiding Cindy. She saw her sing at the festival over the weekend and she’s struggling. She hated her for a long time and now? She’s pretty confused about the person who walked out on her and the family, now being this talented woman who is remorseful and sings the kind of songs that make you want to cry with her.”

Keri looked serious, “I only had the ghost of Ellie to contend with, which was hard enough, but you have real live Cindy.” She took her friend’s hand. “Jessica, Harrison loves you and Cindy or no Cindy that’s not going to change.”

“I know, but why’d life have to be so complicated?”

Keri laughed and hugged Jessica. “Jessica, I’ve seen you in action. Cindy would be well advised to cultivate your friendship!”

Keri’s phone chimed and she fished it out of her shoulder bag and looked at the screen. “Well back to the grind.”

“I know the feeling. This morning it was wake up at five and go to the ‘Y’ with Harrison, breakfast with Harrison, Jenny and Natalie, while Natalie briefed me on the day – usually Natalie and I have some time later to do that but she had an exam today. Then it was drop Jenny at school followed by a meeting with Alicia Estrada then a meeting with my property manager then a meeting at the bank. When did life get so complicated?”

Keri smiled, “Plus you’re taking on Rashmi.”

“True, but what’s one more person around? That’s why I have Natalie taking care of me.”

“You know Jessica, when I was in school someone mentioned that having a job was like having an eight o’clock class every morning – well that wasn’t half of it.”

“That’s so true. When I was in school all I had to worry about was classes and assignments and Jacob took care of everything else. Now look at me - I’m a business woman with an attorney, an accountant, a property manager, a banker, a trust officer, plus a bunch of employees, a business, a board of directors, and a personal assistant. Good grief!”

Keri shook her head. “Sometimes don’t you just wish you could chuck it all and become someone else?”

Jessica just stared at her trying hard to keep the look of shock from her face. Keri had hit pretty close to home.

“Of course, but I’ve got responsibilities.” She smiled. “So I’ll try to soldier on.” The friends hugged one more time, said their goodbyes and went their separate ways, Keri back to Joe’s office and Jessica to her car a short distance away.

As she walked she muttered, “Damn, Jessica, when did things get so complicated?” It wasn’t until she got in the car that she realized what she’d said. She sat in the car with one finger poised to push the start button, but her hand froze with the realization that she had called herself Jessica.

She thought about her day so far. It had been all about Jessica – Jessica signing documents, Jessica in meetings, Jessica being greeted by people at various offices and institutions and then at the Rosewood, Jessica signing the credit card bill at lunch. The whole day she’d been Jessica Brandt and she’d never given a thought to the fact she was playing a role created by Kate Brice.

Over the last three months she had inexorably become Jessica Brandt. Actors talked about getting into character. Well, she’d certainly done that. But her character of Jessica Brant was not for a movie or a play; it was looking increasingly like it was for the rest of her life. It occurred to her that when she had signed the credit card receipt for lunch and all the documents at the bank and at Alicia Estrada’s office she had without hesitation or second thoughts, written, ‘Jessica Brandt.’ People at the restaurant had greeted her as Jessica, and she had acknowledged them as Jessica.

Over the weekend at the wine and chocolate festival she’d been introduced to one of the teachers Harrison worked with. When the woman had asked her where she had grown up, she had automatically replied, Carmel, Indiana, not Chicago.

She looked back on recent events and decided her return from Chicago had been the turning point. Each day she met with Carolyn Kensworth as Kate Brice, and then she would walk out of Carolyn’s office, and as she got into one of Dmitri’s big black cars, she was instantly transformed into Jessica Brandt. She left Chicago without regret and it seemed as her plane headed westward she happily divested herself of all the remaining trappings of Kate Brice. She had vowed to never forget her brother and parents, but increasingly her parents were the doctors from Carmel who were killed in a plane crash, not the teachers from suburban Chicago killed by a drunk driver.

The silver BMW she was sitting in was her car, given to her by her loving grandfather, Jacob. Even the skirt and sweater combination and boots she was wearing – there was no longer a differentiation between what belonged to Jessica, and what was hers. She used to imagine someone from Kate’s life (or the police) showing up and asking her if she was Kate Brice and having to feign surprise while denying the possibility. These days she was quite sure she would be genuinely surprised and would immediately identify herself as Jessica Brandt. She wasn’t an actor playing the part of Jessica, she was Jessica – just ask anyone. She smiled at that thought.

Kate Brice was an orphaned young woman who lived in Chicago – probably still did. She had lots of money, attorneys and bankers at her beck and call, and if the suit against her uncle was successful she would have more. But that really had no meaning to Jessica Brandt. Kate’s actions mattered little to her. Jessica’s home, family, friends, and employees were here in Lodi, half a continent away. She was a successful businesswoman, employer, philanthropist, girlfriend to Harrison, surrogate mother to Jenny, friend of Natalie, protector of Rashmi, and someone who cared very much about her community.

She was jolted out of her thoughts by a tap on the car’s window. She was surprised to see the smiling face of Roy Sanders, a patrol sergeant with the Lodi police department.

She powered the window down and said, “Hi Roy.”

“Hi Jessica, are you okay? I saw you get in the car but you’ve been sitting for a few minutes so I thought I’d check.”

“Thanks for checking Roy. I’m actually fine, just a little preoccupied. You know how it is – life can be a little complicated and stressful once in a while.”

Roy laughed, “Not me. I’m a cop. What would I have to be stressed about? Well maybe if Jackson’s Donuts announced they were going out of business, but certainly nothing serious like a lot of people and half the politicians in the country thinking I’m a lawless thug ... nope move along nothing to see here, nothing to be stressed about!”

She laughed too. “Well I’m glad to hear that Roy!”

“Okay Jessica, I’m glad you’re okay. See you in the morning at the Y?”

“I’ll be there, and give my best to Kristine. She must be due soon.”

“Two weeks to go and she is more than ready and ready to get back to the Y.

“I’ll bet she is. Thanks again for checking on me Roy. See you tomorrow morning.” She started the car as she watched the tall body-builder policeman walk away, and then the thought struck her – as Kate Brice impersonating Jessica Brandt, she would have been nervous seeing a policeman at the window of her car, but as Jessica Brandt she was just another citizen of Lodi who knew lots of people.

“I’m Jessica Brandt.”


Once she got home, she headed towards the new modular home situated about one hundred feet behind the brick rambler. There, she spotted Natalie consulting her ever-present tablet as she talked to the driver of a large white furniture delivery truck. It said, ‘Lodi Furniture Company, since 1888’ in large red letters on the side.

After Harrison and Natalie provided a temporary home for the Netrebko sisters last month, Harrison convinced her that if she was going to take in anymore ‘strays’ perhaps she should have a place to put them other than either of their houses. They decided to building something on the site of a decrepit tool shop and machine shed located out back. They discovered that a modular home would pretty much fit on the concrete pad that remained after the demolition of the shop building and it could be in place and ready for guests a lot sooner than building from scratch. This being California, they could order and start using the modular home before the permits for a new building would even be reviewed. The home had been moved onto the site and hooked up with a minimum of fuss, and today Natalie was taking delivery of the furniture.

She walked up just as Natalie was signing the paperwork for the driver. She heard him say, “Thank you Ms. Willets.” He was probably in his early twenties with a muscular build displayed by his tight polo shirt, and from his body language he looked like he wanted to stay and chat with Natalie. She, on the other hand was all business. “Thank you Jerry, and try to get that desk as soon as you can.”

“We expect it to arrive tomorrow and I’ll bring it right out.” He looked pleased at the prospect of returning to see Natalie.

She only nodded. When he saw Jessica he figured out that attempting any further conversation with Natalie was futile. He turned to her, “Good afternoon Ms. Brandt.”

“Hi Jerry.” He waited and when there was no more conversation forthcoming he got into the cab of the big truck where his helper was already waiting and they drove away.

“I think Jerry has a crush on you Natalie,” she teased.

Natalie smiled, “Jerry? Why would you say that? He’s just a nice friendly kid.”

“Right and he was hanging around like a large lost puppy waiting to be petted by Natalie, and I bet he was more than willing to place every bit of furniture exactly where Ms. Willets wanted it.”

Natalie laughed. ““Guys are so easy!”

As they walked into the modular home Jessica looked around approvingly. “You did a nice job with the decorating Natalie.”

“Thanks, but that was Jerry’s mother, Adele’s doing. She’s a wiz at putting it all together, especially when it comes to helping Ms. Brandt.”

Jessica laughed, “And especially where Ms. Brandt’s money comes in!”

“Jessica, what a cynic you are.”

“Yes, that’s me - a cynic about what motivates people.”

Natalie frowned. “Jessica, Adele is a nice person and from her reputation she would do the same if you were buying a sofa and a couple of chairs.”

Jessica stopped in the doorway to the larger bedroom and turned and looked at her friend. “Natalie, Thank you. Thank you for keeping me grounded. I’ve never had this kind of money and I’m still getting used to being rich. You know, the kind of person who can whistle up a doctor and a plane on a freezing Chicago night, the kind of person who can buy a modular home and furnishing because she has house guests. That can be pretty addictive, but it can also make you cynical. I can understand why wealthy people get suspicious of the motives of people around them.”

“Well that’s what you pay me the big money for, to give you frequent reality checks. Maybe each morning I should start our meeting with ‘memento mori, ‘ – ‘remember you are mortal.’ Supposedly that’s what some slave riding in the chariot with a Roman general kept whispering in his ear as he rode through the streets during a triumphal parade.”

Jessica smiled. “Okay Natalie from now on you can add that to your job description, whispering slave, under ‘other duties.’ Anyway, where’d you learn all this stuff?”

“Oh, here and there. Probably from one of my hacker friends as Harrison calls them. I thought you were the one with the college education, General.” Natalie saluted.

Jessica stood very straight and with an imperious look said, “Business and accounting – we didn’t have time for Roman history, unless it has to do with the monetary policy of the Roman Empire, you know hard currency, preferably gold is good, free bread and circuses bad.”

“Guess that makes it even more important that I keep whispering in your ear.”

Jessica looked at her friend’s earnest face. “Please do that.”

They walked into the relatively spacious kitchen and Jessica observed, “It looks like we’re ready for our guests to move in.”

“Other than getting the curtains hung and the sheets on the beds, I would say so. Everything’s in, except the desk we ordered. Maria took charge of the new bedding and it’s already in the wash. The cable and internet installer just left.”

“I saw him as I pulled in.”

“Maria has a lady making curtains which should be delivered and hung later today, so once the bedding is on then our guests can move into their own house.”

“I expect Jenny will be happy to have her room back, again.”

Natalie looked thoughtful.

“What?”

“Maybe, maybe not. Jenny really likes Rashmi around. She’s become her big sister.”

“Well maybe Rashmi would like to have her own room and not have to share a shower and have a bit of privacy. She’s going to be around for a while. And you might like to have your room to yourself again.”

“Probably, but this morning I got up and got Jenny out of bed and went to fix coffee and when I got back Jenny wasn’t in my room or in the shower. I checked to see if she had gone in with Harrison. No, but I found her in bed with Rashmi, curled up against her sound asleep.”

“That’s so cute.”

“Yeah, and Rashmi’s pretty attached to Jenny too. So I’m having mixed feelings about having Rashmi move out. I know for the next week or so she’ll be sharing this place with Aleja, but what happens after Aleja goes back to Chicago? Rashmi will be living in this house all alone.”

“Okay, I see your point. Let’s talk to Aleja. I definitely don’t want Rashmi to feel neglected or thinking we don’t want her, because we do. I’ve also noticed Rashmi follows you around like Jenny follows her. You remind me of a mama duck with her brood.”

Natalie looked at her and chuckled, “I’m not old enough to have a brood, and anyway Rashmi is pretty sharp. When Jenny’s at school she gets bored, so I’ve been teaching her the ‘taking care of Jessica’ business.”

“Looking to replace yourself?”

Natalie looked a bit sheepish. “No, well, maybe.”

“Natalie, what’s going on? You’ve never said anything about being unhappy. Is it something I’ve done, or can I fix?”

Natalie sighed and then shrugged. “Jessica, nothing is for sure or imminent, but I’m in love with a guy from Chicago, who has a business in Chicago. Which means that if we stay together, eventually one of is going to have to move, but realistically that means me. All the time we were in Chicago I struggled with how to make that happen. I couldn’t do a Cindy on Harrison and Jenny ... and you, but now things are looking very different.”

“Oh?”

“Well, first of all Harrison has you, and actually so does Jenny. I figure it won’t be too long before she starts calling you ‘Mommy Jessica, ‘ and you love them both...”

“And that means we don’t need you? I thought we had this conversation at Christmas?”

“No Jessica, you misunderstand. Since we moved here you’ve become my best friend and my sister and I love you and you’ve proved we’re not in competition for Harrison and Jenny. It’s just that in the coming months and years you’re going to need me less, and that’s what I want. I figure I’ll complete my associate’s degree and turn twenty-one about the same time. I can then transfer to the University of Chicago where Brendon went to school and they have an amazing computer program.”

“And, conveniently, if Rashmi is interested she becomes my new assistant?”

“That’s sort of a wild card, but Jessica you may not know it but she absolutely adores you. You’re her hero and savior and she’d do anything for you.”

“As smart as she is I want her to go to Cal tech or somewhere like that, not hang around here taking care of me.”

“Sort of like what I’m doing?”

Jessica looked at her and saw she was teasing but her comment did hit home. “Natalie, you know darn well I’d gladly pay for you to go to any school you wanted.”

“I know that Jessica, but I’m happy here doing what I’m doing and two years at community college allows me to get those entry-level college credits everyone has to have anyway. Plus working for you I get a heck of a lot of on the job training in business that I couldn’t get anywhere else at my age. And I think Rashmi would see it that way too. Plus Lodi needs exposure to a token Indian girl who is smart, beautiful, and speaks like she’s from Downton Abbey.”

They both laughed.

“And then there’s Cindy.”

“What about Cindy?”

“Yesterday I drove by Cindy’s new house downtown. It’s beautiful, in an older well-established section and it makes me think she’s really going to hang around, promises to Jenny aside. I listened to her on the radio this morning – she’s a natural and she and the morning guy Tom, had me cracking up. They have terrific on-air chemistry. And you know after watching her on stage Saturday she seems so different from the Cindy I saw as she was chasing that country star dream. So what I’m saying is that with Cindy back in Jenny’s life, Jenny needs me less too. I know she and I will always have a special relationship, but now I can see a time when I’ll be free to go after my own dream, and right now that’s in Chicago.”

Jessica hugged Natalie. “You know you’re pretty damned smart for being nineteen.”

“Hey, I’m almost twenty!”

Jessica looked at her smiling friend and then asked, “And speaking of Cindy.”

Natalie looked uncertain. “She’s picking up Jenny after school today and they’re going to do some mother-daughter stuff which might include showing Jenny Cindy’s new house – she doesn’t get to move in until Friday, and then Cindy’s bringing her home.”

“And?”

“And we’ll see. Jenny usually naps after school so maybe Cindy and I will have a chance to talk.”

“If you and Cindy want to go somewhere I’ll be happy to stay with Jenny.”

“Thanks, but I think I’d like to have her on my territory.”

“Okay. I’ll be home all afternoon, unless you’ve got me scheduled for something.”

Natalie shook her head. “By the way how did your lunch with Keri go?”

“As if you didn’t know.”

“What?” Natalie tried unsuccessfully to keep a smile off her face.

“Right. We had just gotten seated at the Rosewood and I couldn’t figure out why Keri was waving her left hand around when I spotted the engagement ring, but before I could even say anything, who should come by the table but Sandy Thompson. And what do you think Sandy said?”

“I can’t imagine.”

“‘Oh Keri, I understand congratulations are in order! You’re really lucky! Joe is such a wonderful person!’” Natalie laughed as her friend did a pretty passable impersonation of Sandy’s breathless voice and mannerisms. “Then of course it took us forever to get rid of her. I think she expected we would invite her to join us. Sandy’s such a sweet person but how she can talk! Finally we were rescued by David Anders, the owner, who came over and took Sandy by the arm and escorted her to a table. I definitely owe David.”

Smiling, Natalie just shook her head.

“You knew didn’t you?” It was more an accusation than a question, but said with a smile.

“Yes, but Keri swore me to secrecy.”

“So Sandy knew before I did? You’re supposed to keep your boss informed.”

“Oh back to being my boss again huh Boss? I thought you didn’t want me to call you that?”

“I don’t, but occasionally I need to remind you of who signs your pay check.”

“Oh, I thought that was someone named, Direct Deposit.”

“Smart ass!” Jessica laughed.

“But how was she? I know Keri was pretty excited on the phone when I talked to her.”

“Natalie, she was over the moon. Did she give you any details?”

“No, she just told me Joe had proposed.”

“Well they were on the winery tour like we were on Valentine’s Day and he maneuvered her out to the gazebo in the beautiful garden at the Forrest Winery and pulled out the ring and asked her right there. She said she was so surprised that she couldn’t speak. Joe was getting worried by the time she found her voice and accepted. And then two very excited ten-year olds came running up each holding a rose and gave them to her. Keri’s parents were in on it and Joe had arranged with them to have the girls standing by.”

“Sounds pretty romantic. Why do you suppose Joe finally came to his senses?”

“Maybe we should just ask Sandy.”

“Wait a second Ms. Brandt. You had me make an appointment with Joe last week but you didn’t tell me the topic – you said you just you needed to talk to Joe about some things. Would one of those ‘things’ have been why he hadn’t asked Keri to marry him already? Why didn’t you tell me?”

“If, and I mean if, I had anything to do with it, I was sworn to secrecy,” she deadpanned.

Natalie just laughed.

“By the way, where is everybody?”

“Nice way to change the subject. Harrison has parent-teacher conferences this afternoon so he’ll be a little late getting home, and Aleja and Rashmi have gone off to Red Bluff.”

“Red Bluff, what on earth’s in Red Bluff?”

“Gee I guess you’ve been so busy playing matchmaker that you haven’t been keeping up with Rashmi’s love-life.”

“What are you talking about? That girl has only been here for a week and a half and she’s been recovering from pneumonia. How’d she manage a love life in Red Bluff?” Jessica said with some surprise.

Natalie chuckled, “Well, it seems while she was camping out at O’Hare she met a Marine...”

“What?”

“I’ll never get this out if you keep interrupting.”

“Okay. Okay.”

“And they really hit it off – spent much of a day together mostly sitting around at the O’Hare USO while he was waiting for a flight. He’s in some kind of reconnaissance unit in southern California at a base called Camp Pendleton. While they were together he figured out she was in some kind of trouble and gave her his parents’ address in Red Bluff, and said if she ever need a place to go she could go to them.”

“And she’s going to meet them?”

“No, at least that wasn’t the plan. She just wanted to see the ranch where they live and where he grew up. She’s convinced she’s in love and in her teen fantasy she wants to be able to picture where they’ll live someday.”

“Oh, good grief! And how old is this Marine?”

Rashmi says he’s twenty-two.”

“That’s absurd, she’s only sixteen and he’s twenty-two!”

“She admitted she lied and told him she was seventeen.”

“That makes no difference, he’s six years older!”

“Hmmm ... let’s see Harrison is twenty-eight and Ms. Jessica Brandt is twenty two...”

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close