Once and Again
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Kindred

“Wow!”

“Are you mad?”

“Of course not, baby. What made you do this?”

“I don’t know. I little bit so I can remember Cathy and a lot because I was feeling kind of dark in my moods.”

“Well, you look absolutely beautiful as a brunette, my beautiful girl.”

“I am your girl, Sorbo.”

“Of course you are, and I am your man.”

“Sorbo, look at me.” Dakota says while standing naked before him in her bedroom that has become their bedroom as they get prepared to leave for the Gathering.

“Sweetheart, I do everyday. There is not a mark on your almost fifteen-year-old body that I do not know. There is not a warmth of your being I have not shared in.”

“There is one warmth you have not shared in.”

“Babygirl, just because I haven’t put my penis inside you that doesn’t mean I haven’t been inside you. Every time you have shared your many beauties with me I have been inside you.”

“Who do you see when you look at me now?”

“I see an amazing pretty teenage girl who saved me from the dark recesses of my mind long ago and again many times. Your body has filled out to goddess level and your heart and mind are a true wonder of this existence.”

“My heart and mind already belong to you Sorbo, and so does my body that you can have at any time.”

“Oh really?” Sorbo says, walking over and gently taking the pretty and fit teenage goddess into his loving arms. He brings his left hand up to the side of her pale and perfect face and brushes her now long and straight brunette hair out of her eyes and then he brings his right arm around to the small of her back and then slowly moves down her to caress her taught tush and then he says, “Good, then I will start with your cute tushy.” and then he raises his hand and gives her a quick snap slap.

“Ouch, that hurt!” She says, reaching around with both hands and rubbing her bottom while looking up at him with her majestic blue eyes.

Sorbo turns around real fast and starts putting on his pants to hide the fact that her offers are actually starting to affect him. “Babygirl, the love of my life, we have many years to worry about the softness of flesh. For now we must work on the steel of our arms and our resolve.”

“Yes, we have many years.” She says it like she knows more. “Sorbo?”

“Yes, my beautiful girl.”

“When you were just holding me I felt your penis getting bigger and harder on me.”

“Well, what do you expect? I have a beautiful teenage goddess offering herself to me. Look, I’m not your blood father so what you are offering is acceptable, but my god girl I’ll be fifty later this year. Look, it is my job to watch out for you and I am telling you since we have been each other’s strengths and loves for six or so years now, and since I am the only man around, what you are feeling, experiencing and offering is normal, but I am also telling you that you are only fourteen years old and I do not need you or me for that matter getting distracted from our destinies. What the future holds I do not know, but for now you must remain pure. Even the stupid White Sorceress Prophecy says you are supposed to remain a virgin until after the great battle.

“Have you ever noticed the Prophecy doesn’t actually ever say you are meant to keep gods in line, but it only ever shows celestial events?”

“I looked at it a little before I tore it up and a couple of times since Andromeda slipped in another copy. I get the feeling we are not being told every thing. It is almost as if we are being used for something other than what I was meant to do.”

“I agree. One of these days we are going to have corner Andromeda and see if we can’t get her to tell us a few things.”

“Okay!” says Dakota, starting to put on her newest knee length red dress with black leggings. Sorbo?”

“Yeah baby.”

“You are a six-foot-three rock solid warrior who doesn’t look fifty at all. You look good to me.”

“Well, thank you, my darling girl.” They both finish getting dressed with smiles on their faces.


As they are riding through the front gates of the City of Divinity, Dakota turns to Sorbo and says, “Sorbo?”

“Hmm.”

“Do you notice anything different?”

“Hmm,” he says, looking around. “It does appear a lot of people are putting in a great effort not to look our way.”

“I waved and smiled at a couple of the squires that I had met at your party and they hurriedly looked away.”

“I thought you said you didn’t like the way they were looking at you?”

“Yeah, well, I’m fifteen years old now and if you won’t sleep with me I’ll get one of them to.” Sorbo turns quickly to Dakota, but she is only smiling at him from a glowing face.

They do their part in the opening ceremonies with their flaming swords, but these menial occurrences are becoming boring to them. They want to fight. They want to take it to their enemy and make someone pay for Cathy’s death.

As Sorbo and Dakota are walking back to their room, Andromeda pops in front of them causing them to stop. Sorbo looks over at Dakota to share an annoyed look, but all he sees is Dakota frozen in time and place. Sorbo walks over and waves his hand in front of her face. Nothing. “Yes.”

“We need to talk.”

“What do you want, Andromeda? We know there are things you are not telling us. We are getting the feeling that dealing with Loki is only a favor to you on the way to accomplishing the White Sorceress’s real destiny.”

“Really, and exactly what would that be?”

“What do you want, Andromeda?”

“Dakota must be a virgin. She will be stronger if a virgin.”

“How can you get stronger than indestructible? Hey wait a minute is that why all the boys have stopped looking at her?”

“Yes, I have told them about the necessity of her being a virgin and I told them to stay away.”

“That is bullshit! This is Dakota’s life and destiny; leave it up to her to do it correctly.”

“Listen, Knight of Andromeda, the third and final piece of the Staff of Creation, the Star of Enlightenment, is in the underworld. You must go into the Accursed Land of Loki, into the part of the Canton Mountains that are home to the wolveris and Loki’s Dragons, find the entrance and retrieve the object from his minions.”

“His minions?”

“They are Legion and they are a legion of undead warriors. She will be stronger if she is still a virgin so she might actually live long enough to fulfill the prophecy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close