Once and Again - Cover

Once and Again

Copyright© 2016 by Allan Kindred

Chapter 22

Sorbo doesn’t know if it is the supreme feeling of family that he has been getting of late or if it is the knowledge that Cathy will be leaving for several weeks, but their last night together is a long and passionate one.

As they are lying there in bed Sorbo says, “You know I could get Lender to fly you back to your family. Then you can visit there for a week and he can come back and get you and you can be back here within that same day.”

“So you like me being around then?”

Lying side-by-side, facing each other with only the glow from the fire to allow the truth to be seen in their eyes, Sorbo runs his hand up her thigh, hip, waist and brings it down to rub her back as he says, “Oh, most definitely yes. Can’t you tell?”

The longhaired brunette with hazel eyes smiles shyly and whispers, “Yes, I can tell.” and then she starts kissing down his chest and it appears the night is going to last a little longer.

As Dakota and Cathy are making breakfast Sorbo goes outside. “Lender?”

“Yes, sir knight.”

“You know you can call me Sorbo.”

“Yes, sir Knight of Andromeda Sorbo, what may I do for you?”

“Would you be willing to fly Cathy to her home in Laraland and then go back and get her in a week and then bring her back here?”

“As you command, great knight.”

Sorbo sighs, but smiles as he says, “Thank you.” Sorbo bursts through the kitchen door and says, “It’s all set. Lender will fly you home, return in a week and bring you back to us.”

Cathy wipes her hands on her apron, but she can’t wipe the smile off her face. She walks over and stands on her tiptoes and clasps her hands behind his neck and kisses him. When they turn around, Dakota, who is sitting on the counter, is looking at them with a dreamy smile on her face.

Sorbo walks over and places both of his hands on her head and gives her a big kiss and then he attacks her with a million little kisses. “Sorbo! We’re trying to make breakfast.”

“Oh, sorry. I’ll just get out of your way.” Sorbo winks to them both before leaving the kitchen. The girls smile to each other as Cathy continues to teach Dakota how to cook.

After breakfast, and as the sun gets a little higher in the winter sky, and after Dakota and Sorbo have double-checked to make sure Cathy is good and warm, they put her on Lender and watch her fly away as they are holding hands.

It is a late day and neither of them has gotten dressed yet. Sorbo is sitting in his regular chair, but Dakota is sitting in the other chair quietly contemplating something. After Sorbo throws a couple more logs on the fire and sits down Dakota comes over and sits on his legs facing him with her feet on each side of him.

She looks at him. “Yes.”

“You and Cathy had relations last night, didn’t you?”

“Yes, of course.”

“She really seemed to be enjoying herself.”

“I hope so.”

“What is ‘relations’?”

“What is sex?” She nods her head yes. “Well, I guess I should have seen this coming. Uh, well, there are many aspects to it, physical, emotional, even spiritual. Which do you want to learn about first?”

The eleven-year-old petite and pretty princess pulls up her shirt again and unashamedly looks at her girl and says, “The physical, I guess.”

“The physical act of relations is when a man’s erected penis goes inside the girl’s vagina.”

“What is an erected penis?”

“When a man gets sexually stimulated his body pushes extra blood into his penis and it gets bigger, but more importantly harder.”

“Why more importantly harder?”

“I knew you were too smart for my own good.”

“Sorbo!”

“Yeah, yeah. Anyway, let’s see, well since we have snow outside I will use that as part of an analogy. Would it be easier to push a wet noodle into the snow or a carrot?”

“Oh, okay.” She says, as see spreads her legs further apart as she tries to bend down closer to look. “And the erected penis goes in here? Where? How?”

For a moment Sorbo is concerned about the direction this is going or the necessity of it, but to hell with it if it helps Dakota understand, and since knowledge is power and they have only ever been direct with each other he gives himself over to it fully. He embraces the moment as one of the sweetest and purest of his life and he realizes there is nothing more beautiful than this moment and it reminds him of the freshly fallen snow outside, as it is also as pristine as a virgin. “It’s the same hole your pee comes out of. That is where the penis enters the vagina.”

Dakota looks at it for a second longer and then she looks at Sorbo with big eyes. “But it is so small!”

“You think it is small with that in mind, imagine a baby coming out of there.”

“A baby!”

“Yeah, making a baby going in and having a baby coming out.”

Dakota looks at herself for a second longer and then gives Sorbo an almost comical look and then shakes her head and continues her quest for knowledge. “Does it hurt when the penis goes inside the vagina?”

“First of all you are a little girl. By the time you get old enough for relations she will be fine. But yes, as I understand it the first time does hurt for the girl, but it’s not the fact that there is a penis in your vagina that hurts, it is the stretching of the skin for the first time that hurts. Take a big pinch of skin on your arm between your thumb and forefinger and then twist it hard. I think it will hurt like that.

“Sorbo, that hurt!”

“Yes, but it should only be the first time.”

“I hope so.”

“Also there is a meniscus, no that isn’t right, it’s called uh, oh yeah, the hymen and I think that stings a little when it tears.”

“When it tears?” She looks up at Sorbo with determined eyes.

“Yes, but it is designed to do that because for a girl’s first time her body may not fully understand how to prepare itself by getting itself moist so the blood from the tearing of that part of your body is what helps lubricate the motion of the penis going back and forth until your body understands what is happening and starts excreting passion juices so you can enjoy the experience more.”

Dakota looks at herself again and shakes her head. “What was that about the penis going back and forth?”

“Yes, the man moves his penis back and forth and the friction creates...”

“What’s friction?”

“Put your hands together and rub them really fast. Feel the heat? That’s from friction.”

“Oh, okay! Continue.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Dakota giggles and then wraps her arms around his neck and gives him a big kiss and says, “Thank you for being honest with me.” Then she turns around and leans back into him and Sorbo wraps his arms tightly around her waist.

“We have been through too much together and come too far to get shy and embarrassed with each other now.”

“Definitely!”

“Let’s see, where were we? Oh, yeah, first and foremost having relations is for making babies. In order to do that the man has to orgasm inside the girl and his sperm swims up inside her until they reach her ovaries. Only the strongest swimmers make it there and fight their way inside your egg that is waiting there for such an occasion, and if everything goes right then the two people make one person. But back to the original point to get the sperm to come out of the man, the man and woman have to stimulate his penis by motion, which creates the heat and that some how causes the man to orgasm inside the woman. So either the man can move his penis back and forth or the woman can take charge and move her whole body back and forth to create the orgasm.”

The source of this story is Finestories

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close