Little Girls of Wonder - Martine: the Flower Goddess of Serenity
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2013 by Allan Kindred

"Well, another adventure into the history books. Do you think we did any good?" asks Martine.

"Well, we learned some new things and only spoke the truth. I would say that made our journey worth while."

Martine and Krager are again at home. It is a little log cabin that lies in the Forest of Trees. They are sitting and cuddling on the couch together as they sit in front of the fire. It is always wise to discuss any and all lesson so you can remember them and hone them when you have the desire.

"How wonderful it was to see a harmony between the butterfly, flower and bee," says Martine.

"Yes, Flutter and Buzz sure made me see when we work together it is easier to find serenity." adds Krager.

"It was most enjoyable indeed when we visited our friend Juliet who is so smart and pretty that it is easy to believe what she says to be one of the correct ways." goes Martine again.

"Yes, yes, the fairies are indeed wise and serene. We are lucky to count them amongst our friends and that they think enough of us to share of themselves once and again." Hang on reader because Krager and Martine are going to go back and forth and back and forth again and again and again. This was Krager's turn.

Now it is Martine's. "I feel they are so connected to nature and are apart of an important balance because they still call the Mountains of Chastity their home and go out of their way to show her how much they care."

"Yes, yes, the mountains are pretty indeed and because their inhabitants appreciate her it is a lot easier to achieve serenity." So says Krager, the Whiteknight of Might.

"How about the Valley of Songs? It sang with such harmony and put words together to honor me," says Martine, smiling all so prettily.

"True indeed. True indeed. I too was proud that the magical Valley of Songs created one for you, but as long as you know that happened because you are so very special that you earned that honor. Because of your unselfish heart and very beautiful grace the world echoed back and showed you your worth." Krager is always proud of Martine because she appreciates when people go out of their way to be kind.

"And how about Pinky? He is a big powerful dragon with a good heart and yet people still tried to make fun of him because how he looks." says Martine, very proud of Pinky.

"Indeed he showed great courage and wisdom when he embraced who he is so no matter what somebody else says he now knows it can't take away from the great dragon he is each and every day." agrees Krager.

"Indeed." says Martine, beginning to understand that they did learn much on their journey. "Of course my favorite part was when we visited Mary."

"I though it might be, especially since you are both pretty, sweet and special with hearts and minds that shine so lovely. You are a little goddess and she is a little mermaid and even though there are so many differences it is amazing how much you are the same." says Krager, smiling with the memory because it is divine to have one pretty and sweet little girl around, but to have two is a wondrous gift indeed.

"Yes, that is one of the most important lessons we learned on this journey, don't you think?" asks Martine.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close